Zahida Parveen quits Punar Vivaah

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Usually when an actor wants to leave a TV show, the makers bring in a replacement. So when Zahida Parveen told producers of her Zee show, Punar Vivaah, Shashi and Sumeet Mittal, that she wanted to opt out of the serial due to personal reasons, they decided to kill her character Gayatri
Scindia.

"It is very common to bring in another actor to continue the character, but we have decided not to do this.

We don't think anybody else can really fit the mould of Gayatri. So in the upcoming story track, she will die," Sumeet says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm really not likeing this...
but tfs :)
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Strongly confirmed! ðŸ˜­ Gonna miss her in the show! ðŸ˜­

TFS.. 
AaRyArOx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Confirmed News!!
TFS!!

I don't like it!!😭😔
Crisu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs
also I find this news

It seems that Yash of Punarvivah has become misfortunes favourite. Gurmeet AKA Yash has already been facing sevrel problems in the show but upcoming week will get the most sad news in yash's life as Gayatri AKA Zahida Parveen who plays Yash and Akash's mother, will die in the show and both the sons will loose their mother.

We contacted Zahida Parveen and she confirmed the news. "I have been a classical dancer for so long and whenever I used to get time, I used to practise the form but a few days back I injured my knee. Initially I thought that the pain that occurred due to the injury was normal and I kept on shooting but now it's very difficult for me to even stand for so long. When I discussed my problem with the production house and the channel, they were not very keen to leave me but then they also understood my problem. They requested me to be with the show for some more time so that they could find a replacement but they couldn't find some one better. Hence, we mutually decided to end Gayatri's character and now the character will die in the show. Post that I will get my knee operated and will be on a complete bed rest for three months as doctors suggested and then this industry is kind enough to good actors, I am sure I will get something very good in hand."

Our source disclosed that there will be a fight between Yash and Akash where Gayatri will try to stop both of them. An unintentional push of furious Akash to Gayatri towards the steps will led to Gayatri's death as she will fall off the steps.

Well, no doubt that viewers will miss Gayatri but it's important for Zahida ji to recover first. Tellybuff and viewres best wishes will always be with you Zahida ji .

Source: http://www.tellybuff.com/?p=196#&panel1-5

sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
will miss her.
guess its a perfect time for SP to marry Radha.
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
That's so true... No one can replace Zahidaji, its better to end the character rather than kill the character... 
Its really a sad news. I love her acting and its she makes the character alive of Gayatri. Be it a loving mother or an akdu mother-in-law or now a mean mother. She portrays it so well
fathima85 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very sad

but b4 she goes she should knw the truth and cheap ideas of cheap lady