Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

U did at AI office ... 😳 remember 😳 my jhootha bro πŸ˜†

i walk in my sleep and do such things only in my sleep πŸ˜† have no recollection of it whatsoever πŸ˜† also wearing ray ban specs, i cannot see even my dreams properly..let alone what i am doing at any moment of the day πŸ˜†

but seriously, addu..sorry munna burning MMNA pic was just  a throw off to the audience...so that the audience keeps guessing whether he is really addu or not

so officially addu is here to do...God knows what

i just want to know whether he is really so brain washed that he doesn't remember his sister and mother or his past life...OR...whether he really has some bad thoughts or cold sentiments for his past life?
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Gottago all..bye πŸ€—

tata Sumi πŸ€—
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will be back after a while...😊
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fari-

i walk in my sleep and do such things only in my sleepπŸ˜†have no recollection of it whatsoeverπŸ˜†also wearing ray ban specs, i cannot see even my dreams properly..let alone what i am doing at any moment of the dayπŸ˜†

but seriously, addu..sorry munna burning MMNA pic was just a throw off to the audience...so that the audience keeps guessing whether he is really addu or not

so officially addu is here to do...God knows what

i just want to know whether he is really so brain washed that he doesn't remember his sister and mother or his past life...OR...whether he really has some bad thoughts or cold sentiments for his past life?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even i wanna know d same...if Munna is Addu then pic burn scene was only to mislead viewers...whatever reason they give us as Addu brain washed or again MUs or memory loss will watch...bcz we r nbt lovers n bonded to watch nbt πŸ˜†

But if Munna is not Addu so where is Addu then...wht is he doing still yrs? is he +ve or a -ve ? n biggest Q...whts d need to show Munna if he isnt Addu ? its really confusing...just 1 wish...they clear all d mess before its too late
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even i wanna know d same...if Munna is Addu then pic burn scene was only to mislead viewers...whatever reason they give us as Addu brain washed or again MUs or memory loss will watch...bcz we r nbt lovers n bonded to watch nbt πŸ˜†

But if Munna is not Addu so where is Addu then...wht is he doing still yrs? is he +ve or a -ve ? n biggest Q...whts d need to show Munna if he isnt Addu ? its really confusing...just 1 wish...they clear all d mess before its too late

hehe hoga clear, but it will be later than sooner πŸ˜†  munna or addu's identity and his 12 year history will definitely come out but it will take time...slowly and steadily πŸ˜‰

i just wish less heartache is served to us on daily basis...so much heartache and so much hammering on megha / navika's hate...so much hammering on mohan's competing disappointments of crushed hopes of old love...we do deserve some light-hearted fun once in a while and a break from all the tears
😳
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
ok me going...tata peu πŸ€—
Megher_Palok thumbnail

hehe hoga clear, but it will be later than soonerπŸ˜† munna or addu's identity and his 12 year history will definitely come out but it will take time...slowly and steadilyπŸ˜‰

i just wish less heartache is served to us on daily basis...so much heartache and so much hammering on megha / navika's hate...so much hammering on mohan's competing disappointments of crushed hopes of old love...we do deserve some light-hearted fun once in a while and a break from all the tears
😳

Yes...me too miss those light hearted nok jhok soo much...but i guess its too late now n we ll never get those golden moments back 😭 all we ve to manage our demands in this latest trp seeking NBT 😳

Abt heart attack.. Munna ka to pata nahi...but .jis din Beera ko wapas -ve banayega uss din mujhe pakka aa jayega
Megher_Palok thumbnail

ok me going...tata peuπŸ€—

Bye Bye Fari Bro πŸ€—