Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 18/03 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 72

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

Mujhe Ab yeh positive hi lag raha hai. Villiangiri ke liye munna Akela hi kafi hai! Ek yahi aadmi thik batein Kar raha hai pore show main.

no doubt he is an intelligent guy..atleast he knows what he is doing and saying

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 18/03 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Dancing

Hurray..koi Beera ko jhappi do ..jaldi jaldi..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Panu rulzNeelimaSJmisty85

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Go Beera Go ! Cool
What perfect dialogues he is getting ! Clap

I sooo feel his next line after the slap is gonna be --- " it hurt too much ? Angry think about that man who is living these words from 12 bloody years due to you and your mom " Cry
What beera said is true ! Had navi has no right to call Mohan sautla if she can't behave apna with Mohan ! Clap

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 18 March 2013 at 10:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Panu rulzpc_palsdsgirlmisty85

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I think the reason why Beera is able to understand Mohan better is because he is in outsider. He doesn't have any preconceived notions about Mohan nor does he judge Mohan on face value. Which is good because Mohan really needs an ally at this moment considering the fact that Cv's have rendered Guru completely useless..

I think the chances of him being an antagonist are very low. I think Sonal is going to use Kunal and Siddharth to churn out the trp's. She knows exactly where the numbers come from.

quite possible neelu..i m already loving d bonding between beera and mohan..just love it..dere on screen chemistry is really good!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Panu rulzNeelimaSJ

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

aww, poor Mohan.. and full points to Beera to give it to navi on her face abt her own behaviour... am now totally onside of team Beera...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pdsgirl

Sayaani-Chidiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Sayaani-Chidiya

So besides Mohan, the only wise character left in the show is Beera??!!Shocked... Wow!! LOL

Beera's questions to Navika in the precap are the same questions that we viewers have been dying to ask the selfish mother-daughter duoPinch. He spoke our minds. Go BEERA!Clap.

Finally I can see some sensibility in the show, otherwise Navika-Megha-Munna just piss me off to death.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzdsgirl

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Hiii guysss... Ye Rimjhim patakha av phutega kya??? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Interesting reaction from Navika...nobody understood it ROFL

Why does she not say what Mohan told her about him being dead for them?

Mohan Beera scene was very good...

So love story between Papu n masterni on cards? Confused...I no like Dead

Loving Beera in the precap! Addu ne Mohan ko sautela bola toh thappad khaya...Beera ne Navika ko sauteli bola toh thappad khayega LOL...so moral of the story don't utter the word sautela...warna thappad milega LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Panu rulzSayaani-ChidiyadsgirlNeelimaSJmisty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.