Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 18/03 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 72

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Another slap???? !!!! GroanOuch

Anyways good going Beera! And final bye!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniNeelimaSJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 18/03 (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Thanks for LU Neelu! My head is spinning ! Wink  The pace...Things are moving ahead quickly IMO! And keeping us all guessing and on our toes! Back to work, no rest for the weary! Later! Tongue

Lee Hug

Frankly I love this pace. This is exactly what was missing in the first two months. Each episode makes me wanna look forward to the next one LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniLeesandsgirlmisty85

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

True and one antigonist is enough. I think he is genuine guy who has more Seneses than navika and megha combined.
i seriously hope he is a positive character..and he is showing signs of it..good to see him in form..navika deserves all d bhashan LOL

Pravesh.Psakhisangnianu rulzLeesanNeelimaSJ

Ridz.Instigator

IF-Rockerz

Ridz.Instigator

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Awesome blossom Epi..
*dancing * * dancing* 

though it was a heart wrenching epi.. but i serious loved each nd every bit of todays epi..
BeeHan  part  was really a heart touching secne 

"Beeerrraaa!! aa baith Sautela baap hoon, sautela Boss nhi" haye haye..
Guru's expression at mohan daru entry was worth watching .. he actually behaved like a Biwi ..:P 
So yeah nanhi sudrahne se rahi isliye Beera ko hi uska paala utha padega..
beera i lovee u soo much :* Tussi sacchi mein Great ho..:) 

Kunal was looking really cute as Talli/beweda  bhatnagar..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsgirl

sweetshab

IF-Rockerz

sweetshab

Originally posted by dsgirl

Beera very well said, if you weren't a step daughter than you would have equally felt the loss of a father as the loss of a brother.
What would RJ tell dance teacher about her papu??!

megha bewkoof hain..ussed RJ ke dad ka pain dikhai dega bt Mohan ka dard nahi dikhega!!!Angry

Megha is mahaan devi..one in million!
She can go in depth for rimjhims paa pain ..she will do all sort efforts to bring happiness in RJ's paapus life..but will never ubderstnd ..his children sautela baaps feeling !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Originally posted by dsgirl

Precap was interesting. Beera is asking very right and hard hitting questions. I think I am liking this guy.

mujhe abhi bhi yeh character samaj nahi aa raha sakhi..Confused

Mujhe Ab yeh positive hi lag raha hai. Villiangiri ke liye munna Akela hi kafi hai! Ek yahi aadmi thik batein Kar raha hai pore show main.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pdsgirl

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
it is about time someone played  sautela card on  navika 

Pravesh.Panu rulzNeelimaSJsumiswapmisty85

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

True and one antigonist is enough. I think he is genuine guy who has more Seneses than navika and megha combined.

I think the reason why Beera is able to understand Mohan better is because he is in outsider. He doesn't have any preconceived notions about Mohan nor does he judge Mohan on face value. Which is good because Mohan really needs an ally at this moment considering the fact that Cv's have rendered Guru completely useless..

I think the chances of him being an antagonist are very low. I think Sonal is going to use Kunal and Siddharth to churn out the trp's. She knows exactly where the numbers come from.

Pravesh.Panu rulzdsgirlsumiswapmisty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.