F.I.R

First Impression of new team...My POV (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhinga1

I thought naming Gopi's son and grandson "Carry on" and "Well" was particularly stupid. It leads to Gopi saying "Yeh Gopi-chhap "well" tha, maine tujhe naheen bulaya".

Gopi's son will need to do some catching up. He was almost not-there in the first ep. Billu's brother-in-law with his khachar-pachar dialog wasn't too much fun either. 

I'm worried that they are having far too many regulars. With CC, there were several episodes, especially between Ali Asghar and Aamir Ali where it was just CC, GG and Gopi and nobody else. Now, they have Billu and his wife and mother-in-law and brother-in-law. They have Gopi and his son and his grandson. Far too many...

Finally, the only thing to say about Chitrashi (and it isn't her fault really) is that she's really very short. There was a scene where she enters and comes to the office area and she was much much shorter than Billu and the others already there. And then the scene of her beating up the goon on his face, had her punching up a pretty steep incline. She's literally hitting at something that is about a head higher than her. I'd hate to see what would happen if she had to beat up Naveen Bawa who's fairly tall in any episode. I'm reserving comment on the rest of it as we need to see more from her.

CC was missed of course. So was Gulgule. While we got a long-ish explanation about CC, we got *nothing* on GG (or did I miss it?). Also very interesting that CC married Hanuman Prasad Pandey and not Bajrang Pandey. I thought that was interesting. 

Agreed!! firstly, I think Chitrashi was just not the right choice, nothing to do with her acting, but looks wise *no offence*...She looks pretty but not the type of looks which i would have preferd watching considering  that She is playing the daughter of Hanuman Parsad and CC , both of them are soo tall !! she does not at all match to CC!! I would have rather wanted to see someone taller!! Chitrashi was just the wrong choice!!...Its so awkward when she is shown beating some one up who is much taller than her, It looks really fake and impossible for me to think that she could really beat some one that tall!! okay, i know this is a show and all but when CC was there i could still get a little bit idea of how it is but JC ...I REALLY DONT SEE A GOOD FUTURE...
as i already mentioned in my previous comment , Billu's salla's charcter not at all impressed me! It was a big fail for me...When the news came out that billu's salla would be like Golmaal's tussar Kapoor i actually had pictured it to be something more similar ...aa ee oo ..but whaaatt  i saw...Chapar chapar and all...Dead firstly i w8ished they would have been more creative and would have came up with something of their own! but if they wanted to do it this way ...they could have done it much better!! If your trying to portray some character , please do it properly !! and if they thought they added their own new element to the character by changing it to chapar chapar...IM SORRY BUT I DID NOT FIND THAT FUNNY!!!! Dead 
Gopi's family wasnt so impressive either, but i guess they did ok ok...Gopi himself seemed not to funny!!
I really have to say about Billu...I dont laugh so much any more while watching this show but as much as i do , all the credit goes to billu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetz1204

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Impression of new team...My POV (Page 2)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shehreen_27

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
You know what I think...if they had made Pappu into Lucky and kept him the same way then it would have been a lot more funnier.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27sweetz1204

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I know this is gonna sound stupid - but who is Pappu and who is Lucky now?

(see what I mean? Right now there's no connect with the number of new people on this show).

Edited by dhinga1 - 21 March 2013 at 1:52pm

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I gotta be honest, this won't work! 

Shehreen_27

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Okay even if I forget about JC...I think can't manage up with the new cast! It's a total waste 4 me ...can't see a good future! 

sweetz1204

rbkasat

rbkasat

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
 I enjoyed new episode. JC did justice wth the role and i am so so so happy that i dont have to stop watching this show. still this was just one episode i enjoyed watching JC , there is so much still to go.. My expectations are getting bigger from JC. So So happy.  Big smileTongueLOLSmile

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbkasat

I enjoyed new episode. JC did justice wth the role and i am so so so happy that i dont have to stop watching this show. still this was just one episode i enjoyed watching JC , there is so much still to go.. My expectations are getting bigger from JC. So So happy.  Smile

JC as an actor did a nice job but again considering she is the daughter of THE CHANDRMUKHI CHAUTALA ...Expectations already get higher! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top