Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvPanchi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Impression of new team...My POV" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I really didn't like billu's salla's character! I was expecting it to be more like tussar kapoor in golmaal, but it was all chapar chapar which didnt seem funny to me! It could have been done in a much better way with aa ee oo than chapar chapar which makes no sense

sweetz1204

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I felt that they are mixing a lot of films into one.
Golmaal series - Pappu is trying to act like Lucky
Shahenshah - As Asto mentioned on the EDT, JC is like Shahenshah. She appears to be a scaredy cat, but becomes Ms. Strong at night.
FIR - they're replicating the Commissioner-Billu relationship with Billu-Pappu relationship

Other than that, Gopi's family isn't really making me laugh. Even Gopi isn't making me laugh. Billu...well I'm laughing at his forgetfulness a bit, but not too much. This new team doesn't seem to have comedy and chemistry. I guess it's a bit early. I'll wait one more week to see how it is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetz1204astonish

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetz1204

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I felt that they are mixing a lot of films into one.
Golmaal series - Pappu is trying to act like Lucky
Shahenshah - As Asto mentioned on the EDT, JC is like Shahenshah. She appears to be a scaredy cat, but becomes Ms. Strong at night.
FIR - they're replicating the Commissioner-Billu relationship with Billu-Pappu relationship

Other than that, Gopi's family isn't really making me laugh. Even Gopi isn't making me laugh. Billu...well I'm laughing at his forgetfulness a bit, but not too much. This new team doesn't seem to have comedy and chemistry. I guess it's a bit early. I'll wait one more week to see how it is.
Exactly!!there's a lot of copy over here...n yup well,carry on didnt impress me much...its early  i know but i can say tht the first impression didnt not go well with me

First impressions always make the final decision.

sweetz1204

rbkasat

rbkasat

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
main characters CC replacement JC doesn't suits to the role she is into, I had lot of expectations from new team, but first episode killed all my expectations. I donno what to say but the chosen characters are not taken by looking at role, they have been taken by looking at their profile. (those are good characters but doesn't suits to the role) JV vs CC, no comparision, where 6 feet tall CC and 3 feet tall JC :). although she will aact good, still she will look like a KIDO.

khachar pachar was waste,  he was villain in previous episodes ad .
only cute and funny Billu, they screwed him too, how could they give him white hair wig. 
Guys this is end of the funny show. now I have no expectation. Still I ll give one more chance, and keep watching for few more episodes. 

No hopes , still praying for some magic in this favorite show of min.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27sweetz1204

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I thought naming Gopi's son and grandson "Carry on" and "Well" was particularly stupid. It leads to Gopi saying "Yeh Gopi-chhap "well" tha, maine tujhe naheen bulaya".

Gopi's son will need to do some catching up. He was almost not-there in the first ep. Billu's brother-in-law with his khachar-pachar dialog wasn't too much fun either. 

I'm worried that they are having far too many regulars. With CC, there were several episodes, especially between Ali Asghar and Aamir Ali where it was just CC, GG and Gopi and nobody else. Now, they have Billu and his wife and mother-in-law and brother-in-law. They have Gopi and his son and his grandson. Far too many...

Finally, the only thing to say about Chitrashi (and it isn't her fault really) is that she's really very short. There was a scene where she enters and comes to the office area and she was much much shorter than Billu and the others already there. And then the scene of her beating up the goon on his face, had her punching up a pretty steep incline. She's literally hitting at something that is about a head higher than her. I'd hate to see what would happen if she had to beat up Naveen Bawa who's fairly tall in any episode. I'm reserving comment on the rest of it as we need to see more from her.

CC was missed of course. So was Gulgule. While we got a long-ish explanation about CC, we got *nothing* on GG (or did I miss it?). Also very interesting that CC married Hanuman Prasad Pandey and not Bajrang Pandey. I thought that was interesting. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyasweetz1204Shehreen_27astonish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top