Kkusum
Kkusum

updat nov 4th

jassi81 Groupbie
jassi81
jassi81

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

by mala from kusum magic

nikita gets relatives her niece and hubby and her child nikita introduces to sarla aru kkusum says this is my niece sweta her hubby and child shreya asks who is this aunty nikita says she is kk aunty, aru taunts she is ouyr permanant member sarla tok angrily at aru. as nikita takes them in to show their guest room. arusays bhabhi i said truth she is our permanant member not guest kkusum says yes mom i am gues but aru chachi is bahu of this house she should know how to treat guests as their are god to us.aryamn tells someone to serach and says i wonder where abhay ahs gone.kumud is sad says we will go from here kk says do u ant to go away from me, as kk is treated like this plus dad is being blamed. kk says beta kumud u can takae any side either mine or dad's.kumujd says i know mom u dont tell leis but papa cant do this.papa gave my side when all left me even u left me.i cant think papa can do this mom. nikita nephew coems searching for shreya as she is not ther nikita gets a call saying shreya is with me if kkusum does not take her word back saying abhay is culprit then shreya will not be left nikita cries that shreya is kidnbapped by abhay. tells sarla bhabhi tell kkusum to go and tell acp abhay is not killer of mahi. sarla asks how u know shreya with them nikita says i heard shreya crying on phone. aru says dont worry kk wil take back her words. as she taunts sarla they are our guest and our god. kapil thinks nikita calls kkusum. Nikitas neices' hubby shouts for coming here to kapoor hosue. as they will loose their child. nikita says we will talk to kkusum as she will agree.sarla lali kapil nikita kumud all hearing. kkusum is telling ayee whether she did worng thing by blaming abhay. ayee crfying says i dont know but i want all this get over fast. truth or falsse i want u and kumud to be happy. as you both ahve been sad always. kk is crying tells i gave sadnes to kumud. kumud says you did not give me sadness it is my fate, infact you have been mystrength.. kumud comes tells what happened tha shreya is kidnapped. kusum ,ayee kk shocked.kumud says mama i am worried about that chuld. as kapoor hosue all are discussing kumud and kkusum walk in. saarla asks where were u. kkusum tells kumud told me all. nikita requests kkusum to tell police that abhay is not curprit. kkusum says how can I tell lies? nikita shocked says kidnapper said or else he will kill shreya. kkusum says do u know who kidbnapped shreya abhay nitin shotus at kkusum what nonsence you are talking. kkusum goes in kumud goes too. how can i says abhay is innocent i cant tell lies. kumud says mama how can u be so harsh that child will die. nikita gets a call form kidnapper kkusumtakes the phone tells hwo are u shouts at him and says i will not change , nikita shotus at kkusum saying u cant change yoru words for the childsake.nieces hubby says to nikita u are responsible, u are jimmedar i cant get from this hosue i am going to police. kkusum tells abhay is kidnapper naitin shouts at kkusum as kkusum says daddy nitin says dont call me dad, sarla too looks angrily at kkusum.kumud goes to kshtij kshtijasks u are tensed kumud says mama and tgells all to kshtij. kshtij says so kidanpper wants your mom to abhay aryaman sees them arymana sks kumud who could it be, kumdu says who else ask papa. abhay says my own ebti is pointing outat me how i will feel, kumud crying goes. kumud runs out tells khstij i dont know who is right who is wrong. kshtij goes to leave kumud. kk is sad kshtij and kumud are going in car.khsitj says i knowwhat u are going thro. kumud says  i thought my parents are togbether mama was away from papa for her swabhiman today mama has got her memory and now thery are like this. kumdu cries takes kshitij's hand.

love123 Newbie
love123
love123

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
k update....Ermm
isis006 Newbie
isis006
isis006

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Ya, where is Misbah's update? I came to India Forums just so I did not have to read these confusing ones by Mala. Thanks anyway for filling us in, but do you know if Misbah will be updating later??

*Pooja*

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Ouch watz happening yaar???? Confused soooooo confusing..... can't understand anything... Dead

Misbahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... where r u???? missing your updates Cry
sarah_habib Senior Member
sarah_habib
sarah_habib

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

GUYs... Misbah is busy today so he wont be able to post ..... plz give a guy a break he is doing us a favor and we shouldnt push him so hard .

THanks and sorry if  someone feel offended .

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 7:36am | IP Logged

*deleted* - Reason: personal comment

Misbah bhai, where r u

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 05 November 2004 at 11:21am
mannem_padma Newbie
mannem_padma
mannem_padma

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 7:52am | IP Logged
what ??????Cry
bholi_ben Groupbie
bholi_ben
bholi_ben

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:11am | IP Logged

very bad of all of you@!!!!

this is so sad that instead of appreciating someone's effort, we are accusing her of her grammer skills and all.

At least she is spending her time in writing these updates.

who all wrote bad about her update, why don't you start giving us updates.

Misbah is great, we all know that. but pls have some good words for Mala too for her hard work.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index