•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
First Thing To Do After Reading This Post >> DO COMMENT WITH YOUR OPINIONS please 😊

Well ... many people are disappointed and unhappy after watching Megha's behaviour in past few episodes ...    😔  👎🏼

It is appropriate audiences are hating the wierd thoughts of Megha which result in making Mohan , The CULPRIT . 😭
Also she remains silent even in situations when she is questioned 😕 🤢

But remember " The Ridhima Track "

When whole Vyas Family was against Mohan , she stood besides him and left Vyas Nivas even when Vyas family refused to take her children with them..  😲  👏

Also we saw The " DHASU " Avatar of Megha 👏

This post is meant for spreading positivity in the Forum ...

BE +VE NBTians !! 
You Never Know What Will Happen Next ! 

And for MIRCHI MADAM - Its always undetermined when her mind changes .. 😉

At Last - HOPE FOR THE BEST !
❤️ NBT - THE BEST ❤️
Yes!!!
Hoping for the Best
I am hoping for some SMS-wala love between MM...I think Megha is confused right now..talking it out with a third party may help her see things clearly..and that third party agar RJ ke Papu hai, toh why not 
I don't want sudden support from her. I hope for real realisation for her mistakes gradually and also her feelings regarding misunderstanding mohan. 
You are right... I'm not so happy with the portrayal of her behaviour... but Megha still loves Mohan... I'm sure will get to see more of Megha's side in coming episodes.
thanks for sharing..
totally agree with you..megha still loves mohan..hope soon she will be with her beloved..hope for the best..
She do love mohan... Thats why she couldnt answer Jiji buaa's question... I think the reason behind her weird behaviour and dialogues is the guilt of not listening to addu, and marrying in a hurry... She is still confused that if she should love mohan at the cost of Addu... 😕 these things will slowly wash away as jiji-beera may try to influence her thought... And then we will be able to see our determined, optimistic, selfless Megha again! 👍🏼