thanks
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
My God he is so good-looking ... uffffff he's very handsome too & HOTTT lollzzz
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Moderator's Note:

All the pictures of Imran Abbas have been moved to this thread.

Please in future, Post all this pictures in this Post ONLY!!!

Plus all the repeated pics will be deleted! so Kindly don't post repeated pics.

Thankyou.

PSF Development Team
iss3 thumbnail

hey Guys recently i saw imran's Interview On aaj Tv
IMRAN SINGS VERY WELL :)
HOBBIEES PAINTING ,Poetry
HE IS ARCHITECT
AND IMRAN IS DOIN PAKI N INDIAN FILMS :)
HE IS CUREENTLY WORKING 4 INDIAN FILM
LISTEN GIRLS :P
@ 1 POINT MISHI ASKED IMRAN
SHADI K KYA PLAN HAIN ?
IMRAN:- bus Pehey mainey socha 3/4 saal Baad
per lagta Hai ab kerleni chaiye ;)
favt shaira :- perveen shakir :)
will post sum more info :)

Imran Abbas defines himself in three words:

shy, loving, simple.

His message for his fans is:

Life is tooo short to be wasted,don't take anything, any moment ,any
person around you for granted...value and respect everything before
you lose it.

For  IMRAN ABBAS FAN's

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 17 years ago
lil miz thumbnail
Imran Abbas interview 😳

Q1.date of birth n star ?

15th October,Libra.

Q2.when & How did you start ur career?

I started my career as a model in 2000 from Lahore.I was studying architecture at NCA,a Lahore based fashion photographer saw me somewhere and offered me for modelling and I turned up.

Q3 Whats ur education ?

I m a qualified architect

Q4.who is your inspiration in this field of glamour & showbiz ?

Errr..No one.I m seriously not inspired with any one!But yea i appreciate different things of various artists but never tried to mimic or copy them.

Q5.How did u join the field of acting ?

All credit goes to Sultana Siddiqui and then Rana Sheikh.Sultana Apa offered me a role(lead) in a serial JANNAT and in a serial "Shayad k Bahaar aye" written by Haseena Moeen and Directed by Rana Sheikh
then Rana apa asked me to do a arole in her next project "Umrao Jaan Ada" which made me noticed every where,as an actor,since it was the biggest,most controversial,bold and a real classic play of its time

Q.6.Ur fav costars in modelling & acting !!!

I have worked opposite/with almost every leading actress/actor on TV,BUT REALLY enjoyed working with Uzma Apa(Uzma Gillani),then in my league I liked working with Tooba,Sunita Marsha,ZQ and yes Amina Shafaat.In males, I have a great rapport with all my senior actors but in my league unfortunately I dont have a very good experience with male actors of my age group.Most of them are full of insecurities and show their inner weeknesses by bitching at your back.

Q 7.Which of ur work u have done so far u consider as ur best in drama ?

I really think that none of them is something exceptional in terms of my acting…I still need to do something amazing,something beyond regular stuff.

q.7b.why is it so ? r u not a good actor ?

whenever i look back,i find dozens of shortcomings and margin of improvement.I always say that "best in yet to come"

Q8 R u a good model or a good actor ?

Well..u can be the better critic of the fact.I think I have done the best modelling campaigns with all leading designers and multinationals and in acting I've acted in the best projects ever made in my time
and I'm at the priority of every leading director of pakistan.Eversince I started doing acting,may be I m the only actor who didn't do any role except the "lead".I don't do sitcoms and cheap comedy plays neither I level myself down by doing any B class commercial of Saunf Supari,chooran or family panning.You make your own class by refusing dozens rather hundreds of offers and selecting only few otherwise multinationals and A class directors hesitste to cast u in their projects.Trust me,I am always offered first for every big project and when I refuse those projects then they get written in other people's fates.I've refused more than 70 projects in last 45 days..Hard to believe for many people but that's the fact.

Q9.Ur fav tv shows which u watch regularly ?

I used to love ALF(Allien Live Form)....Then my favourites where "Taal Matol" "Such gup",Ankahi,plays written By Ashfaq Ahmad and Bano Qudsia ,now i dont even get time to watch my own shows.But I love National Geographic,Discovery,Animal Planets and yes BBC Food.

Q10.Any plans or offers for movies

Yea....I've already been offered many good projects by leading directors in Pakistan and India.I've just completed one film with Shakir Khan(director in Subash Ghai's films).About to start one film in India,one Pak-India coproduction and a film with the number one Ads/video director of Pakistan.

Q11.qualities of a good model ?

I think one should be confident of him/herself and have courage to carry anything any fashion any trend without any apprehension,after all you are the one who set trends.Let people follow you instead of you following trends blindly.But on the other hand you should have realistic approach about your abilities,limitations and yourself.Dont think of yourself what you are not.Generally appearance(Features,Height,Fitness and all),Your attitude towards your work,exposure to fashion(locally and internationally)are the basic prerequisites required for modelling.And if you want to stay for long in this arena then act smart and make every move intelligently which requires lots of brains.

Q12.do u watch movies ? any fav movie u watched many times ????

Yea,but don't have patience to watch three hours Hindi/Pakistani movies in one sitting.I break it down in 45 minutes sessions and cant see a movie more than once no matter how interesting it is.I always like old classics by Alfred Hitchkok,In indian I really liked "Dilse,Lekin,Bazaar(majorly art/parallel or off beat movies).....etc"

Q13ur assets in life ?

My parents,my family......

Q13fav food ?

I m not a very gourmet person.not much into food.I'm more into juices and fruits,In foods I like light food like Daal Chawal,Pasta ,and love experimenting with herbs and Soups.

Q14.your favorite time of the day & why?

I hate early mornings coz I'm not a morning person at all....I always look forward to go back to my bed after a long hectic schedule and that becomes my best time of the day

Q15.How do u kp urself fit n smart ?

I try not to miss out my work outs,drink plenty of juices/fluids,have already quit smoking and above all "No alcohol"..Can u believe I havent tasted booze ever, not even a single drop.

Q16.If a miracle occurs and one doesn't recognise you as a star , how would you prove who you are?

I will b the most happy person in that case either.I will not try to prove or disprove anything.Believe me I never ran after fame neither I wanted to be recognized like this.I am a very private person who preffered to be extremely low profile.I love my "azadi" and really want to go back to my previous "non-showbiz" days....We miss out so many beautifull things in life being a star or celebrity.

Q17.Do u use net? ur fav sites..

Yes....There was a site "Indianscreen" where I used to download the most rare ,melodious and least heard old songs of indian cinema from
but it has become changed now and u cant download songs anymore

Q18.Your type of music and Favourite singers

Old,semi classical,ghazals and even filmi songs(no matter new or old but should b melodious)and singers.....Asha Bhosle,Farida,Ustad Fateh Ali,Khanam,Mehnaz,Lata.Madam Noorjehan,Rafi,Nayyera Moor,Abida Parveen,Runa Laila,Roshan Ara Begum and Geeta Dutt.

Q19 Define a friend ? do u have any best friend ?

A person who loves u,respect u cares for you and stand by u in any circumstances beyond his own self,selflessly, and accept you with all of your shortcomings and weeknessess ,understands u even when u r silent….As far as my best friends is concerned,I think I don't have any..may be my criteria is too high..

Q.20.three things u never forget to take with u while going out ?

My wallet(Credit/ATM cards),Cell phone,car keys.

Q 21.which is that one personality without whom u cant live?

My Mother(Rather every single person in my family)

Q 22.define ur self in THREE words

Simple,Introvert,Loving.

Q23ur favorite perfume?

It changes with time.These days....Issimiyake,Contradiction by Calvin Klien and Nautica.

Q 24.what is your strongest point & weak point of personality?

My firm belief in Allah and myself.My oblivion, poor memory is my week point I think.

Q 25.When u meet someone for the first time which thing u observe the most?

Apparantely I observe someone's dress sense and her/his communication skills.

Q 26.r u romantic ?

Yea.....Yet practical.

Q 27.do u believe in love at first sight ?

"NO"

Q 28.what is love ?

An unexplained phenomena where logics has no part to play.

Q 29.ur craziest fan ?

I'm still in process of rating that who wins the " Miss craziest No 1" peagent and who takes the "Runner ups trophy". 

Q 30.If you had two extra hours in a day, how would you utilise them:

Sleep and dream more.

Q 31.any plans of marriage in coming future?

Yea..100% ,in a years time may be

Q 32.any coming projects whom ur fans wait for ?

Yea..."Sun Lay Na" Starring Me,Sujal,Kashish,ZQ,Saba pervaiz,Javaid Shkh etc. Haseena Moeens serial starring Me,Iman ,Naheed Shabbir,Samina Peerzada,Asad etc.Another serial Kinara and a couple of other serials
and my films of course.

Q 33.ur opinion about showbizhungamacom?

I think we badly need sites like "Showbiz Hungama" which patriotically promote our media.Bravo Dr.Ejaz and his team! superb concept with brilliant execution!

now the RAPID FIRE ROUND:

34.MEERA OR RESHAM ?

Resham

35.mallika sharwat or bipasha basu ?

Havent seen any of them acting(Do they act as well?;)).

36.shan or moammar rana ?
Shan

37.star plus or ptv?

No comparison….PTV for sure…

38.rani mukherjee or preity zeinta?

Both

q.39.vaneeza or amna haq?

Vaneeza

40 any message for ur fans?

Life is tooo short to be wasted,don't take anything, any moment ,any person around you for granted...value and respect everything before you lose it.

INTERVIEW TAKEN BY DR EIJAZ WARIS
Edited by lil miz - 17 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
OMG imran abbas fan club?...our main sooh rehi thi kia?....im a H-U-G-E fan 😳 😳 😳 he is sooo hot 😉
noorejahaan thumbnail
😉 lol life IS too short Imran, isliye marry me now! hehe...
iss3 thumbnail

HUMTV

IMRAN ABBAS   🤗

Love Marriage Picture Gallary

Aap Jaisa Koi Picture Gallary 

Koi Lamha Gulab Ho Picture Gallary

Dhadkan Picture Gallary

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
many of these are repeat pictures....as saba appi said before....dont post repeat pics of him here..we will delete them