Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
http://i.minus.com/ibpBeDcGbJQSBM.gif

*Will soon update this post with SaRavi performances*
Ravi Sargun is the most deserving couple & true winnersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love how they challenge themselves and shows their dedication & enthousiasm towards dancingDay Dreaming My full love & support to SaRaviClapEmbarrassed. I don't have words to express my love towards Saravi..they're just too awesome and simply mind blowingEmbarrassedThis week's performance was absolutely amazing..deeply heart touchingEmbarrassed I love you Ravi.. you're the best.. Come on, take the trophy.. It belongs only to SaRaviEmbarrassed 

Please please please.. those who definitely wants Ravi Sargun to win NB.. don't hesitate & vote for them as much as you canSmileEmbarrassed Come on..Do it! This is the last time.. we need to make them winners.. please please vote vote & vote. Thank YouBig smile

Log on www.starplus.in & 
give a miss call on 
TOLL Free # 
1800 266 7601

Edited by SBSRocks - 17 March 2013 at 2:33pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

happy96kavzzjinakukareenakkA HUGE FANT4YY4B4ruhi86Cindrella-shakspolliee05snow007--Saina--ekdoteencharleavesandwaves.Sunshine...Athena..tiny15OysterHamlet53-Frozen-.ByGod.NancyFearless_Lover..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravi Sargun *Winners of Nach Baliye* <3" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Me in...plzz plzzz guys vote...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

Oyster

IF-Sizzlerz

Oyster

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Vote for Ravi Sargun

.PerfectLove.

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
please vote guys ...

.PerfectLove.

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Great post! I urge everyone to vote plz!

.PerfectLove.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Ravi/ Sargun.  my choice.. progression from non to dancers.. inspiring..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.tiny15

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Aradhna!
I was about to make the thread too ;) Great minds think alike ;)

I'm vouching for Ravi and Sargun because they have been phenomenal. They have progressed so much from the beginning (as quoted by Terrence Sir).
More than just being different, this couple have performed challenging acts and executed them flawlessly and over the time won all our hearts <3
Tango, Blind Act, Underwater, Touch Baliye, Tum Mile-Some of the best performances ever seen on Indian Television <3
In my humble opinion, they deserve to win more than anyone else :)

Hats Off to SaRavi! :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mbtv_india.PerfectLove.piyualkatiny15

mbtv_india

Groupbie

mbtv_india

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
SaRavi are most deserving of NB5 trophy.

Originally posted by Arch.Archu

Aradhna!
I was about to make the thread too ;) Great minds think alike ;)

I'm vouching for Ravi and Sargun because they have been phenomenal. They have progressed so much from the beginning (as quoted by Terrence Sir).
More than just being different, this couple have performed challenging acts and executed them flawlessly and over the time won all our hearts <3
Tango, Blind Act, Underwater, Touch Baliye, Tum Mile-Some of the best performances ever seen on Indian Television <3
In my humble opinion, they deserve to win more than anyone else :)

Hats Off to SaRavi! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove..Sunshine.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.