Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi NO1 Season 6: Updates & Discussion (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 26

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Smiles.

The firs film Anandi and Prasad did was Punnagai Mannan.

rafiq and gaby did kadhal Kondein.

DP and mani Alai Payuthey.

Of the 3 rafiq and Gaby was good.

I didn't watch the rest.

Let me watch and comment.

Continuing

DP and Mani did total injustice to Alaipayuthey movie. They never showed the separation.

Robo and Sandhya did Thalapathy - again they did not show the whole movie.

Pooja and Anwar did Kadhal - and absolutely no dancing.  They performed full. I thought this is supposed to be dance show.

Also the drama - asking the contestants who to eliminate and forcing them to name a pair is stupidity to the core.

No wonder not a lot of response...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi NO1 Season 6: Updates & Discussion (Page 16)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
thanks meenu akka for the updates. Yeah i felt the same and was annoyed with that part of judging issue Ouch

migan

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
* Semi Finals 1 *

Robo
- Good effort, tried his best
- Could have been better, steps not perfect
- His face had no expression, he looked nervous at times

Sandya
- Michael Jackson never danced barefoot!  With a formal, suit outfit you should never dance barefoot
- Started ok but near the end got all clumsy and she was tired

Rafiq
- Overall a good performance from Rafiq, however for his capability he could have done something new and different
- Cute expressions!

Gabi
- Again, found it weird that she was dancing barefoot
- Overall good, but felt that something was missing

Prasad
- Found the dance a little clumsy, choreo was average, he could have done much better
- Prasad looked like he had no interest, he wasn't singing most times

Anandhi
- Not bad performance, but nothing special
- Anandhi did her usual style of dancing

Devi
- Her body was way too stiff for these types of songs
- Tried her best, but got tired near the end and was a little off

Mani
- Interesting with the salsa/folk/western mix
- His back up dancers supported him well
- Never had expressions at some times
- Found it a little strange to see 2 guys doing salsa together

Best Male : Rafiq
Best Female : Devi (I think Gabi or Anandhi deserved it)
Best Jodi : DP and Mani

I think the biggest problem with this show is the judges themselves.  A person can dance way below average and mess up and still the judges will say "Super".  I think Radha and Ambika were being totally ridiculous in their judging yesterday.  Not one person deserved a 10/10 but they gave those marks away.  For Semi Finals, the dances were below average, there was nothing new or innovative in the performances.  

Another thing I don't understand is why Prasad got a second chance to dance and why his scoring was so high!!!!!  Gggrrr!!!!  Completely unfair!!!!!!!!!!  When Abi and Jacquelin stopped, they never got the chance to perform again and they received a really low score (which is what they deserved).  However if Prasad stops, he gets to dance again plus get a 7 and an 8 from the  judges is total nonsense.  The judges and Vijay TV are favouring Prasad and Anandhi to the core.

Their gimmick for this week asking the contestants to correctly guess the scores of the judges was another horrible idea.  What is the purpose of that?  Guessing has nothing to do with dancing.  Marks should be based on dance and dance only!

This season of Jodi has become a total laughing show.  My family and I laugh at this show and think it is ridiculous.  First things first get rid of Radha!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYmiganhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I will second you in taking off radha... not only her but ambiga as well. No offense, they are good actress but for dances?? Ermm especially they are from the 80's and they are no longer in screen or doing any dancing. Seriously these kind of shows should get real dance master to attend this and judge it.

Yes i have notice how many times the dances dance really bad Thumbs Down but i will be surprise to see the first thing that comes out from Radha mouth is "super" D'oh And no surprise dance master kalyan is not able to give his honest opinion .. just so not to offend 2 waste judge Confused

This is semi final but almost all of them dance like this was the first episode Sleepy Nothing new on steps or skill. Same old one. Again agree with you smiles there was no reason giving him a second chance. If Abi Jackqlin did not get a chance then this guy does not deserve it either.

As for asking them to guess the mark Thumbs Down such a bad idea and seriously this reality show is bad.

Thanks smiles for the updates.Star

Edited by hopper_ocean - 25 August 2013 at 10:01am

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Smiles for the updates.

Totally agree it is ridiculous to get 10/10 almost all of them. 

Of all Rafiq was good but again as you said I wished he did fast number or more acrobatics which he is capable of. 

Sandhya felt misfit to the costume and yes for the first time I started noticing dancers bare feet. I could not believe when judges said great for her. I wished she picked some other costume.

Totally agree with all other comments too dry the show.

I felt Kalyan master also sided with the sisters and not critisizing much.

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I felt Kalyan master also sided with the sisters and not critisizing much.

Does he has any option akka? I am sure there are some dance that does not even deserve "super" or "adi dhool" comments but if he points out the real mistakes and saying it was not good, it will be total contra to what ambiga radha saying. He will definitely able to give good comment but both sisters will be piss off Confused

migan

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
This show needs Sangeetha who has high expectations and is straight forward when judging.  

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Today is second semi final round?? Second? there is only 4 team left so why 2 semi finals Ermm? And today is known as Celebration Round.  Same 3 judges. Today before each performances their journey clips were shown  .. and each couple talking about their preparation and stuffs.  Show was for 1 hour 45 mins.

Second semi final round and i still don't see anything new Confused Just gona state briefly on the dance but skipping judges comment Confused same old same! adi dhool ! super! Confused

First rafez & gabriella -  felt nothing new. Fast beat dance but lots of mistakes. Sticks slipping out from hand and falling down while climbing up another person. Personally i felt they both can do better then this Ermm

ambiga 8 radha 7

Robo & sandya (duno why but this both had always been my fav couple Embarrassed) Sandy look so different without her make up ShockedEmbarrassed
Dance was okay.. feel they could have done better also could have choose better song. Robo halfway not comfortable and clearly can be seen on his face. His pants was almost going to drop or something like that so he kept pulling that up vera. Not satisfied at all with both their performance today Ouch

ambiga 9 radha 8

Nagendra Prasad & Anandhi - Love the song selections and they dance was good. They took wedding concept and manage give entire concept in it.

ambiga 10 radha 10

Mani & Devi - good songs. Dance was good and they had kept up the beat of the song till the end. Devi ku konja ais taan cause Radha said she looked so so beautiful nu Tongue

ambiga 10 radha 10

Munch Crunchy Performance : Male : Mani & Female : Devipriya
Jodi of the week : Nagendra prasad & anandhi

Didi read out last week marks.. from Kalyan master, Cant remember each of it. And this week too. was little to fast.

Gaby &  Rafex and Prasad & Anandhi was called to the stage. Nagendra Prasad & anandhi is eliminated based on marks. Confused

next week wild card round. Many has said will come back with a bang. So hoping for a good show next week ..

Edited by hopper_ocean - 31 August 2013 at 8:52am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top