* Semi Finals 1 *
- Good effort, tried his best
- Could have been better, steps not perfect
- His face had no expression, he looked nervous at times
- Michael Jackson never danced barefoot! With a formal, suit outfit you should never dance barefoot
- Started ok but near the end got all clumsy and she was tired
- Overall a good performance from Rafiq, however for his capability he could have done something new and different
- Cute expressions!
- Again, found it weird that she was dancing barefoot
- Overall good, but felt that something was missing
- Found the dance a little clumsy, choreo was average, he could have done much better
- Prasad looked like he had no interest, he wasn't singing most times
- Not bad performance, but nothing special
- Anandhi did her usual style of dancing
- Her body was way too stiff for these types of songs
- Tried her best, but got tired near the end and was a little off
- Interesting with the salsa/folk/western mix
- His back up dancers supported him well
- Never had expressions at some times
- Found it a little strange to see 2 guys doing salsa together
Best Male : Rafiq
Best Female : Devi (I think Gabi or Anandhi deserved it)
Best Jodi : DP and Mani
I think the biggest problem with this show is the judges themselves. A person can dance way below average and mess up and still the judges will say "Super". I think Radha and Ambika were being totally ridiculous in their judging yesterday. Not one person deserved a 10/10 but they gave those marks away. For Semi Finals, the dances were below average, there was nothing new or innovative in the performances.
Another thing I don't understand is why Prasad got a second chance to dance and why his scoring was so high!!!!! Gggrrr!!!! Completely unfair!!!!!!!!!! When Abi and Jacquelin stopped, they never got the chance to perform again and they received a really low score (which is what they deserved). However if Prasad stops, he gets to dance again plus get a 7 and an 8 from the judges is total nonsense. The judges and Vijay TV are favouring Prasad and Anandhi to the core.
Their gimmick for this week asking the contestants to correctly guess the scores of the judges was another horrible idea. What is the purpose of that? Guessing has nothing to do with dancing. Marks should be based on dance and dance only!
This season of Jodi has become a total laughing show. My family and I laugh at this show and think it is ridiculous. First things first get rid of Radha!