* Filmy Round *
Here's just my views on the round.
1) Prasad & Anandhi
- total mess
- clumsy, no coordination
- Prasad too busy worrying about the fake beard
- All the props and everything was cluttered
2) Devi Priya & Mani
- Good that they had more dancing
- Mani tried his best
- DP still needs much work
- Missing the movie feel
3) Rafiq & Gabi
- Rafiq at his best
- Gabi was also great
- Overall good performance that gave scope for dancing
- Climax with the fake mountains was clumsy
4) Anwar & Pooja
- Both acted well
- There was hardly any dancing!!
5) Robo & Sandya
- This pair seems to be improving day by day
- Both have great screen presence and good expressions
- Sandya could have been given a bigger part in dancing
- Guna as Mamooty was not bad
- Prasad did not deserve the Munch award!
The judges totally favour Prasad!!
Now for all the drama!
Found it totally ridiculous and disgusting!! DD saying how the audience are thinking that judging is easy and they are getting all sorts of comments and feedback was all nonsense!! I found the entire part after the dances just plain idiotic. What is the need to ask the other contestants who should leave the show? And if they are asking that then why tell everyone to leave and show the viewers. Everyone is going to see it on TV anyways. I found it inappropriate like that when they asked the jodis to name the pair that should leave. Even though everyone is competing against each other, never expected this much of drama and politics from the show. Robo's reason was interesting when he said that Rafiq and Gabi are both at much higher capacity in dancing than him, that point I had to agree because Gabi already won Jodi Junior #1 and Rafiq did Jodi junior, Jodi, UYAP now Jodi again.
Judging is not that hard of a job, I don't understand why DD and Radha were making such a big deal from it. Never expected Radha to be in this whole drama thing and then eliminated Anwar and Pooja. They should have had this stunt in all the episodes then not just in this episode where there is an elimination.
Just wondering if all this is scripted? Vijay TV especially Jodi cannot telecast a single episode of Jodi where there is just dancing, they always have to give room for everything else.