Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi NO1 Season 6: Updates & Discussion (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 26

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Folk round was definitely more enjoyable than the other rounds. 

I think Devi Priya's expressions were great.  Mani kept looking at the floor though.  

Robo and Sandya suited this round best with their costumes and dance.  Both were looking awesome today.  And I loved their improve, it was cute! 

Nagrenda Prasad did not dance heavy for folk round I feel, also his expressions were not that good.  Anandhi was over powering him. 

Anandhi's glam steps lol!  The judges are hilarious.  Radha was so happy and smiling throughout the whole episode. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi NO1 Season 6: Updates & Discussion (Page 15)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
*Technician Round*

Judges: Radha and Kalyan Master

Overall a disappointing episode, I found the dances below average.

Mani and DP
- Lacking coordination
- DP singing male lines
- They never picked a song with female lines
- Clumsy and random

Prasad and Anandhi
- Good energy from Anandhi
- Prasad looking at the floor and lacks expression
- Overall presentation not bad

Rafiq and Gabi
- Both have good energy and clean steps
- Background dancers missing steps
- Again only picked songs with male lines

Robo and Sandya
- Great effort and they tried hard
- Good song selection
- Overall not bad but could have been better
- Robo improving day by day!

Anwar and Pooja
- Good expressions by Anwar
- Pooja seemed lost and hesitant

For the tasks, I liked Rafiq and Sandya's dances they were good. 

At times, I feel Radha marks easy on the couples, she always says the couples dance well and the performance is very good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_oceanDaffodilee

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thank smiles. I felt the same tooPinch. It was total dull episode and i can bet dance master Kalyan probably kicking himself for getting into this round to judge Tongue And i agree with you on radha's judgements. Especially sometimes i feel the dance is so dull and nothing much to be said but that is the dance that radha will go fantastic super excellent nu LOL ennakae confuse agirom enna idhu nu lolz.

I would agree Rafiz and sandya dance superb for the task of the week. Sandya really took me by surprise. Excellent dance Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYmigan

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I wish Kalyan master actually gave some good advice and tips for the dancers.  Seriously, these guys have a long way to go I feel.

And the background dancers gggrrr!!!!  They have no coordination, half the time they are lost, messy, clumsy and confused and it takes away from the performance. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

vik32

vik32

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Prasad and Ananthi just did not deserve the best jodi for the Technician's Round. Prasad missed a few steps and totally lacked expressions and feel can't the judges see that? Oh gosh the show is just dying each week can some life be put into the show can back deepak to co-host the show can get back racck dancers to be the back up dancers this itself will bring so much of difference and please change the set its too dull! Please do the above changes to improve the show if somebody could relay this to vijay tv it would be great thanks !

rani321

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
* Filmy Round *

Here's just my views on the round. 

1) Prasad & Anandhi
- total mess
- clumsy, no coordination
- Prasad too busy worrying about the fake beard
- All the props and everything was cluttered 

2) Devi Priya & Mani
- Good that they had more dancing
- Mani tried his best
- DP still needs much work
- Missing the movie feel

3) Rafiq & Gabi
- Rafiq at his best
- Gabi was also great
- Overall good performance that gave scope for dancing
- Climax with the fake mountains was clumsy

4) Anwar & Pooja
- Both acted well
- There was hardly any dancing!!

5) Robo & Sandya
- This pair seems to be improving day by day
- Both have great screen presence and good expressions
- Sandya could have been given a bigger part in dancing
- Guna as Mamooty was not bad

- Prasad did not deserve the Munch award!

The judges totally favour Prasad!!

Now for all the drama!

Found it totally ridiculous and disgusting!!  DD saying how the audience are thinking that judging is easy and they are getting all sorts of comments and feedback was all nonsense!!  I found the entire part after the dances just plain idiotic.  What is the need to ask the other contestants who should leave the show?  And if they are asking that then why tell everyone to leave and show the viewers.  Everyone is going to see it on TV anyways.  I found it inappropriate like that when they asked the jodis to name the pair that should leave.  Even though everyone is competing against each other, never expected this much of drama and politics from the show.  Robo's reason was interesting when he said that Rafiq and Gabi are both at much higher capacity in dancing than him, that point I had to agree because Gabi already won Jodi Junior #1 and Rafiq did Jodi junior, Jodi, UYAP now Jodi again.

Judging is not that hard of a job, I don't understand why DD and Radha were making such a big deal from it.  Never expected Radha to be in this whole drama thing and then eliminated Anwar and Pooja.  They should have had this stunt in all the episodes then not just in this episode where there is an elimination.  

Just wondering if all this is scripted?  Vijay TV especially Jodi cannot telecast a single episode of Jodi where there is just dancing, they always have to give room for everything else. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYmiganhopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Smiles.

The firs film Anandi and Prasad did was Punnagai Mannan.

rafiq and gaby did kadhal Kondein.

DP and mani Alai Payuthey.

Of the 3 rafiq and Gaby was good.

I didn't watch the rest.

Let me watch and comment.

Edited by migan - 18 August 2013 at 8:08pm

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Smiles thanks for the updates and you had said what ever i had on mind regarding the second half of this episode.  I watched the episode and as you i too felt the second part of the show was totally not needed and a waste of time plus its full of dramas.

It was so stupid and i am surprise that the judges went along with this. As u said smiles what was the point of sending the audience out when at later part they are going to watch this on tv??? Its a reality show and i am surprise that they decided to do something like this Ermm. This can create uneasiness among the participants as well. Till now they had been having fun together as family but now its not going to be comfortable as naturally one person will be not happy with the other person for bringing up their names. Only person i felt played safe was Robo yet what he said was true. Gabie Raffiz level standard is way higher nu.

Actually from day one i am wondering is Radha fit to be a judge?  Ermm she is from the 80's era .. dancing and styles have changed since then. No harm putting her as judge for expressions but not as main judge. The show should have put any dance master to be the main judge as they will be able to point out things better. Most of the time radha gives flying kisses and says its cute and chemistry nice  or not enthusiasm or did not follow the topic. Is she suitable to be a judge? Unhappy

This week episode total rubbish and disappointment. Somehow i did not feel anyone participated well for this round. Felt it was little down compare to the previous rounds.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top