Tamil Reality Shows

Jodi NO1 Season 6: Updates & Discussion

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Saw a new promo :) the dance show starts from March 23 every saturday at 8 pm India time :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heard the show is starting another season.  Any idea about the participants? 
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok from the promo, the contestants i saw are,

Mani(salsa) - DeviPriya
Unknown - Shivani(MM fame)

that all i can name  out .. there were few familiar faces too but cud'nt figure out!
also there was a clip of choreo Nagendra Prasad(Prabu deva's brother)..i am not sure whether he is a judge or a contestant!😕.. if he is a contestant, i dont think its fair🤢

I thought i saw azhar but i was wrong .. sorry for the mislead
Edited by -Rupz- - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Thanks Rupz.

Omg Azhar really?  Love the way he dances!  My mom's a big fan also lol.  Hope this time he actually gets a partner who can match him.

Hhhmmm Mani again? 

And Shivani also did 2 seasons  of MM like Azhar. 

Let's see how it goes. 
Karamel thumbnail
NP ...
iam also looking 4ward to see azhar .. its been really long time since saw him in action!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Vijay TV proudly launches : 'Jodi Season 6'

JODI NO.1 the popular dance reality show on Vijay TV was initially launched in 2006 and had changed the face of Television viewing altogether. Soaps and tear jerker, that ruled the
Tamilnadu audiences, went through a revolution with the inception of Jodi No.1 on Vijay TV. The dance show involving celebrities has had five successful seasons so far roping in
some of the most popular silver screen celebrities as judges like Ramya Krishnan, Prashanth,Silambarasan, Sundaram Master, Sangeetha, Aishwarya Dhanush, Jeeva and many others.

Now the 'Bingo Tangles Jodi season 6 powered by Narasus Coffee' is all set to launch with ten hard-core-dance celebrity couples who are sure to enthrall the audiences. These couples are
not just the usual male-female combination of dancers but they are exceptionally the best pairs ever seen in the dance reality shows.

The list of Celebrity Jodis Nagendra Prasad – Anandhi, Anwar – Pooja, Robo Shankar – Sandhya, Abhinay – Jaqulen, Raja – Shivani, Manoj – Swetha, Sathya – Shilpa, Dev Anand – Monika, Raffiq – Gabriella,
Manikandan – Devipriya.

The dancers on view are not only talented but also would bring in innovative dance styles that this market has not seen. Dance Styles from across the globe mixed with the regional forms would be on fare. The themes and mise-en-scnes week on week and would decide the
crowning of the 'Best Jodi' and the elimination of the weakest pair.

Apart from gaining the title of 'Jodi season 6', the winning Jodi would be entitled to take home loads of grand prizes! 'Bingo Tangles Jodi season 6 powered by Narasus Coffee' is all set to take
off on 23 March 2013, airing every Saturday at 2000 hrs only on Vijay TV.

Credits: Chennaionline
Smiles-20 thumbnail

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Looks like this season is all familiar faces, people we've seen before on TV already.  I see some dancers mixed with artists as contestants.  So Nagendra is competing this season?  How is that fair?  Wasn't he judging for the Prabhu Deva show and selecting contestants, some of whom are on this show too, plus isn't he a choreographer and much more experienced than others?

Hhhmmm having second thoughts about the show now lol.  But Rafeeq, Manoj, Azhar should be interesting to see. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Smiles for the updates..

can anyone tell me the name of couples in green in 1st pic.. and both the blacks in 2nd pic..

who is shwetha , had she danced before ?
Karamel thumbnail
Thanks for the update ðŸ˜ƒ
oh yea i saw robo shanker now i remember 😆
but why azhar is missing in that list?😕 I did see him .. was super excited to watch him again 😭
yes nagendra prasad!! now we know who is gonna win .. not becoz of talent or anything, because of partiality .. come on the judges will be easy on him knowing his backround and all ..

PS> rafiq & gabi... cute 😳