Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Saw a new promo :) the dance show starts from March 23 every saturday at 8 pm India time :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~nithyamkvHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi NO1 Season 6: Updates & Discussion" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Heard the show is starting another season.  Any idea about the participants? 

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
ok from the promo, the contestants i saw are,

Mani(salsa) - DeviPriya
Unknown - Shivani(MM fame)

that all i can name  out .. there were few familiar faces too but cud'nt figure out!
also there was a clip of choreo Nagendra Prasad(Prabu deva's brother)..i am not sure whether he is a judge or a contestant!Confused.. if he is a contestant, i dont think its fairDead

I thought i saw azhar but i was wrong .. sorry for the mislead Ouch

Edited by -Rupz- - 20 March 2013 at 4:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasHdhd

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rupz.

Omg Azhar really?  Love the way he dances!  My mom's a big fan also lol.  Hope this time he actually gets a partner who can match him.

Hhhmmm Mani again? 

And Shivani also did 2 seasons  of MM like Azhar. 

Let's see how it goes. 

krithikasHdhd

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
NP ...
iam also looking 4ward to see azhar .. its been really long time since saw him in action!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Vijay TV proudly launches : 'Jodi Season 6'

JODI NO.1 the popular dance reality show on Vijay TV was initially launched in 2006 and had changed the face of Television viewing altogether. Soaps and tear jerker, that ruled the
Tamilnadu audiences, went through a revolution with the inception of Jodi No.1 on Vijay TV. The dance show involving celebrities has had five successful seasons so far roping in
some of the most popular silver screen celebrities as judges like Ramya Krishnan, Prashanth,Silambarasan, Sundaram Master, Sangeetha, Aishwarya Dhanush, Jeeva and many others.

Now the 'Bingo Tangles Jodi season 6 powered by Narasus Coffee' is all set to launch with ten hard-core-dance celebrity couples who are sure to enthrall the audiences. These couples are
not just the usual male-female combination of dancers but they are exceptionally the best pairs ever seen in the dance reality shows.

The list of Celebrity Jodis Nagendra Prasad Anandhi, Anwar Pooja, Robo Shankar Sandhya, Abhinay Jaqulen, Raja Shivani, Manoj Swetha, Sathya Shilpa, Dev Anand Monika, Raffiq Gabriella,
Manikandan Devipriya.

The dancers on view are not only talented but also would bring in innovative dance styles that this market has not seen. Dance Styles from across the globe mixed with the regional forms would be on fare. The themes and mise-en-scnes week on week and would decide the
crowning of the 'Best Jodi' and the elimination of the weakest pair.

Apart from gaining the title of 'Jodi season 6', the winning Jodi would be entitled to take home loads of grand prizes! 'Bingo Tangles Jodi season 6 powered by Narasus Coffee' is all set to take
off on 23 March 2013, airing every Saturday at 2000 hrs only on Vijay TV.

Credits: Chennaionline

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miganShemmokrithikasHdhd

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Edited by Smiles-20 - 19 March 2013 at 5:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HaruhiShemmokrithikas

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Looks like this season is all familiar faces, people we've seen before on TV already.  I see some dancers mixed with artists as contestants.  So Nagendra is competing this season?  How is that fair?  Wasn't he judging for the Prabhu Deva show and selecting contestants, some of whom are on this show too, plus isn't he a choreographer and much more experienced than others?

Hhhmmm having second thoughts about the show now lol.  But Rafeeq, Manoj, Azhar should be interesting to see. 

Haruhikrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top