Thank you Sheen! 😳

Welcome Jani πŸ€—
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Welcome Jani πŸ€—

πŸ€—Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mayyo13

So what do you think I am with you if neither sweet, nor salty?
About the jerry thing, I knew you knew ke main jerry pick karungi! πŸ˜†
So I have a new title here. Will they ever stop coming in? πŸ˜†
The answers on the PM were that way because they were on the PM. Not sharing them here!

Sharp, sweet and salty nikal gaya toh mere liye sirf spicy bacha hai... tikhi ladaku mirchi mayyo!

I remember one of my nephews holding my face in his hands and saying "You can't love Tom, you just can't", as if loving Tom was the worst thing ever...πŸ˜†  I had to explain that look Jerry gets away with all the mischief and Tom only gets hurt so someone has to side with him..  I still remember how confused he was that anyone would be on Tom's side.  It was a random question thrown between work questions to see the quick recovery or not of the candidate, also the ability to relax for the moment, spontaneousness and what not..  I have also received "deer in the headlights" looks from some who are totally not able to go beyond what they have memorized.. See I am more perceptive than I give an impression of..πŸ˜†
Main ladaku hoon? πŸ€”

Now that question would really throw someone off their memorised answers! Smart move by the interviewers! πŸ˜†

Main ladaku hoon? πŸ€”

Now that question would really throw someone off their memorised answers! Smart move by the interviewers! πŸ˜†

Oye interviewers ka nahi... mera question tha...Have to say only one person could give a spontaneous answer  and luckily he had all the rem qual so he got chosen..πŸ˜†

Tu ladaku nahi hai?  Woh roz ke dishum dishum on "If only" thread kya maine imagine ki hai?  Sab pe bhari ek nari... humari Mari πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dqno1

Oye interviewers ka nahi... mera question tha...Have to say only one person could give a spontaneous answer and luckily he had all the rem qual so he got chosen..πŸ˜†
Tu ladaku nahi hai? Woh roz ke dishum dishum on "If only" thread kya maine imagine ki hai? Sab pe bhari ek nari... humari Mari πŸ˜†

Avi toh bohat smart nikli! Aise smart questions poochhti hai. πŸ˜†

Wo dishum dishum toh aapne imagine nahin kiya but it's for fun. Not meant to make me appear ladaku.
Oh, well. I'm just DQ-ing here! πŸ˜†

Avi toh bohat smart nikli! Aise smart questions poochhti hai. πŸ˜†

Wo dishum dishum toh aapne imagine nahin kiya but it's for fun. Not meant to make me appear ladaku.
Oh, well. I'm just DQ-ing here! πŸ˜†

Another party question.. who was smarter Akbar or Birbal...
Debates mein mazzaa aata hai...

I can't ask that in interviews because these firangis don't know eitherπŸ˜†
Edited by dqno1 - 11 years ago
So what do you say? Was Akbar smarter or Birbal? πŸ˜†

If you say that you don't have depth, I don't know who does then! You're one of the most deep people I've come to know of!
seriously you think so ??? 😳