Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Whose mein koi bhi aata hai? Haina? I'll say Hrithik Roshan's eyes. I don't think mujhe ye bataney ki zarurat hai why I like his eyes. 😳

Humility ka tab pata chalta hai when a person interacts with me or someone else in front of me. I don't form any opinions about people before I've seen them interacting. 😊
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayyo13

Whose mein koi bhi aata hai? Haina? I'll say Hrithik Roshan's eyes. I don't think mujhe ye bataney ki zarurat hai why I like his eyes. 😳

Humility ka tab pata chalta hai when a person interacts with me or someone else in front of me. I don't form any opinions about people before I've seen them interacting. 😊

Arey not this type re... eyes of a person when you meet face to face. Nhai toh they don't reflect clarity... so now answer it again...

Lekin to interact or to be interested in any interaction you need to get some vibes na some judgemnet of it all...?

mayyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Onir

Arey not this type re... eyes of a person when you meet face to face. Nhai toh they don't reflect clarity... so now answer it again...

</div>
Lekin to interact or to be interested in any interaction you need to get some vibes na some judgemnet of it all...?
<div>

Okay... I knew someone who had grey eyes. It wasn't the usual deep grey but that colour was kind of opaque. This is just one instance of me noticing eyes. Another thing which really captures my attention towards eyes is - as creepy as it may sound - the changing shades. Not the way you think but only changes in the shade of eye colour. I've seen it happen myself.

Since I'm a nonverbal person, I'm almost never the one to interact with anyone at first. So you could say I'm blind when it comes to judging vibes. 😆Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago
Onir thumbnail

Okay... I knew someone who had grey eyes. It wasn't the usual deep grey but that colour was kind of opaque. This is just one instance of me noticing eyes. Another thing which really captures my attention towards eyes his - as creepy as it may sound - the changing shades. Not the way you think but only changes in the shade of eye colour. I've seen it happen myself.

Since I'm a nonverbal person, I'm almost never the one to interact with anyone at first. So you could say I'm blind when it comes to judging vibes. 😆

Grey eyes... interesting. Very few have them. I know only one person who has Grey eyes.
Bold: His matlab kya?? Hmm kuch to hai yahaan. Slip of tongue ho gaya... 😉
I get what you mean by changing shades. I always like to watch the changing shades in my sense & not yours. Its always very learning experience to see a person through his/her eyes. I make it a point to have an eyecontact as that it self states a lot. I have had changing shades in eye colour myself. 😊

Okay vibes is something I rely on before conversing or forming opinions. Be it face to face talk or even chatting virtually. I too am an introvert not much of  a talking person, but yes vibes do warn me. Am I sounding too creepy here... 😆

Onir thumbnail
Whose this grey eyed person you know of??? Anyoen we should know about??? 😉😆😆😆
mayyo thumbnail
That 'his' was supposed to be 'is'. 😆

Your eyes have changed shades? Wow! The only times that I witness this is when my brothers' moods change. Meri apni aankhen toh have a dark colour!

No, that wasn't creepy because most people do rely on vibes. Just not me.

AND, nope, no one you need to know about. 😆
Onir thumbnail

That 'his' was supposed to be 'is'. 😆

Your eyes have changed shades? Wow! The only times that I witness this is when my brothers' moods change. Meri apni aankhen toh have a dark colour!

No, that wasn't creepy because most people do rely on vibes. Just not me.

AND, nope, no one you need to know about. 😆

Nah I don't agree that it was is... it was your subconscious reflecting there. If you forgot I even know some amount of human psychology. And this is strongly pointing to some desires ... Kaun hai Mayyo bataa de... 😉
My eyes have changed shade from chocolate brown to lighter shade of black after 4years of my life here on earth... 😆
I depend a lot upon vibes...
mayyo thumbnail
Thodi der ke liye put your doctory knowledge aside and trust me, it was 'is'.
Aur jahan tak baat rahi 'kaun hai' ki, then did I say it was a guy? 'His' was a mistake and you assumed it's a guy I'm talking about. 😆
Onir thumbnail

Thodi der ke liye put your doctory knowledge aside and trust me, it was 'is'.
Aur jahan tak baat rahi 'kaun hai' ki, then did I say it was a guy? 'His' was a mistake and you assumed it's a guy I'm talking about. 😆

ab jab tum itni strongly defend kar rahi ho toh matlab hai ki kuch toh zarror hai ... kiske baare mein chuppa rahi ho...
not a guy then you're interested in girls... 😲 OMG
mayyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Onir

ab jab tum itni strongly defend kar rahi ho toh matlab hai ki kuch toh zarror hai ... kiske baare mein chuppa rahi ho...
not a guy then you're interested in girls... 😲 OMG

Not again! Phir se mere gender interest pe shak! 😳
Arey Onir nd Avi, it was a guy but all I know is his name. Never talked to him and the only thing unusual about him was his eyes. End of story.