IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

congratulations mayyo!

Thank you! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Author Of The Week #4 Mayyo13 (Page 11)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BDayGal-11Jan

IF-Sizzlerz

BDayGal-11Jan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
CongratulationZzz n CelebrationZzz Mari PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

mayyo

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

CongratulationZzz n CelebrationZzz Mari Party

Thank you Sheen! Embarrassed

BDayGal-11Jan

BDayGal-11Jan

IF-Sizzlerz

BDayGal-11Jan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayyo13

Welcome Jani Hug

mayyo

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Welcome Jani Hug

Hug

Edited by mayyo13 - 18 March 2013 at 6:42am

dqno1

IF-Sizzlerz

dqno1

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by dqno1

kuch toh details mein bolo...
hair...short /long
eyes...shape and color..
nature... sweet/sharp/salty/spicy..
</div>
my questions are ..
1st fill in the details above..then
2) who do you like tom or jerry and why... (i had asked this of Sookie when she was writer of the week on GF, so you should answer it, she is one of my favs...)
3) where do you see yourself a year from now... place, position, achievements, writing...
4)what is your goal in life and how do you want to get there and with whom...
Serious questions can always be answered with a joke...Smile
Mazaa aaj kuch zyaada aa raha hai...LOL
You should also thank the WC monitors for selecting you Mari... Thanks from us!

Mujhe pata hota ke you're asking generally toh main itni zyaada details mein kabhi na jaati! Stern Smile
The question about my description can be taken to mean two things. Maine ek cheez answer kar di but since you're asking, I'll describe my physical appearance too. My hair falls a little below my shoulders, my eyes - everyone say - are small pixie like. Shape of a stretched almond, you could say. LOL Eye colour is the darkest brown, it seems almost black. Ermm
<div>
For nature, I'll say, it depends on my equation with a person. Like with my sisters, I'm sort of sharp and salty, but with my friends I'll be sweet and salty. You very well know what kind of a nature I have, for you?

2. Is there a reason you asked this question or was this random? LOL anyway, I like Jerry more for the tricking ways he has of dodging Tom.

3. I see myself right here, surrounded by family. About position, achievements and writing, I can't say much.

4. I'm not a very ambitious person so I'm not planning for the future. As for with whom I want to reach my goals (if there were any), I'll say my family.

Aur kuch jaanna hai? Big smile

PS: I suck at giving joking replies so all of them are serious. LOL
And I did thank them. Smile

Smile
1) first one was not for me... taang khichayi thi and you know why...LOL
@underlined: neither your sister nor your friend? hum aapke hai kaun?Ouch
2) This was seriously a question that I threw in with my questions for candidates at job interviews. Bohut kuch jaan sakte hai about people, their responses, their deftness, their attitude with a random question like this. I sort of knew you would be a Jerry fan... bohut similarities hai..LOL
3) and 4) Nisha calls you QOC=Queen of comments..
I am calling you QOE= Queen of Evasion...
Thanks for answering the questions... The answers on the PM were better...LOLWish I could share that here..

So what do you think I am with you if neither sweet, nor salty?
About the jerry thing, I knew you knew ke main jerry pick karungi! LOL
So I have a new title here. Will they ever stop coming in? LOL
The answers on the PM were that way because they were on the PM. Not sharing them here!

Sharp, sweet and salty nikal gaya toh mere liye sirf spicy bacha hai... tikhi ladaku mirchi mayyo!

I remember one of my nephews holding my face in his hands and saying "You can't love Tom, you just can't", as if loving Tom was the worst thing ever...LOL  I had to explain that look Jerry gets away with all the mischief and Tom only gets hurt so someone has to side with him..  I still remember how confused he was that anyone would be on Tom's side.  It was a random question thrown between work questions to see the quick recovery or not of the candidate, also the ability to relax for the moment, spontaneousness and what not..  I have also received "deer in the headlights" looks from some who are totally not able to go beyond what they have memorized.. See I am more perceptive than I give an impression of..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirmayyo

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Main ladaku hoon? Ermm

Now that question would really throw someone off their memorised answers! Smart move by the interviewers! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirdqno1

dqno1

IF-Sizzlerz

dqno1

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Main ladaku hoon? Ermm

Now that question would really throw someone off their memorised answers! Smart move by the interviewers! LOL

Oye interviewers ka nahi... mera question tha...Have to say only one person could give a spontaneous answer  and luckily he had all the rem qual so he got chosen..LOL

Tu ladaku nahi hai?Ouch  Woh roz ke dishum dishum on "If only" thread kya maine imagine ki hai?Ouch  Sab pe bhari ek nari... humari Mari LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetkjOnirmayyo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top