Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi TS-Disco Deewane (Two Shot)LAST PART UP.PG6

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^Banner Made By me ðŸ˜³

Disco Deewane

Arnav was in office overlooking his deals and contract clauses, which he had signed recently. Arnav remembered something, he looked up to his silver Breitling watch. It was around 7:02 P.M now. "Perfect", thought Arnav. He quickly paged his PA, Aman to send up Khushi, the AD (Assistant Designer).

Arnav sat back comfortably on his black leather chair and waited for Khushi anxiously. Atlast khushi came up as quickly as she can. Hoping not to upset her Boss for being late. And everyone knew how much ASR loved punctuality and hated the ones who dont. 

Khushi felt extremely nervous seeing her boss just shamelessly stare at her right in the eyes. "But gosh he is so hot", she thought. Who wouldn't want to just drown in those caramel orbs like eyes of his. 

shaking off the thoughts to the side khushi began speaking to grab Arnav's attention." Have you called me sir" 

"Umm..Yeah i did..Downstairs in the studio is a dark purple sari...I would like you to wear it"

"Me! but why and a sari", khushi felt dumbfounded why on Earth was her boss asking her to do this and that too this late at night. 

"Khushi stop trying to be over smart..you are still in my office and you Must do what I say, but if you must know i want to put that sari in the fall collection, so i want to see how it looks."

"OK let me call Pam she is still here"

Arnav quickly thought at no cost will he let some Pam ruin his plan. "Ah! no Pam she left when you came up now go and wear it", he lightly pushed her towards the elevator indicating go and hurry up.

Arnav went down to the studio and found khushi admiring at herself in the life-size mirror. Truly she looked like an Angel from seventh heaven. Her figure was nothing but perfect. She had the most perfect size, not too skinny nor curvy...Just well Perfect, the way she is.

Arnav started to lose his senses and quickly turned around and called khushi facing the opposite direction, for his safety and health purposes. 

Khushi turned and noticed Arnav changed from a three piece suit to a green and off white T-shirt with black jeans. "Gosh how does he still manage to look uber cute every time. Chi khushi he's your boss..Shubh Shubh socho and not that kudoos Laad Governor."

"Come khushi i dont have all day Let's go", he turned around, took long strides towards her. With each stride khushi's heart started beating rapidly, to the extent she felt her heart is going to come out any moment. He then took her by the hand gently and pulled her outside. By his baby, His Mercedes vehicle (;P).

"Come sit we don't have all day now do we", he winked at her, looking even attractive than before. Khushi's mouth left hanging. Did her boss just wink at her...Did he just stared at her shamelessly a few moments ago. Is Asr alright. Should she take him to the doctor.

"Khushi stop staring at me..Didn't someone tell you it's bad manners", he smirked once again and began driving. Arnav sure had fun teasing khushi. Khushi was frustrated first he is acting weird, then makes her look like she is the weird one laad governor kahin ka,she thought.

Arnav stopped the car infront of his destination. He got out of the car in a stylish way and went towards khushi's door and opened it. Like a true gentle. Since when was ASR one, through. 

He leaned closer and placed his hand forward helping khushi get out of the car. as she did Arnav handed his car keys to the two guards by the entrance. Khushi turned towards the building. Her breathing stopped. Her Eyes popped. She felt like she was going to faint then and there. THE ASR brought her to a Night Club.

TO BE CONTINUED.

How was it guys *fingers crossed* sorry for splitting in two parts but it could have gotten really long and some find it a headache to read na..Leave your comments and likes Please...Buddy me for more Work from my side. :)

P.S.-Silent readers come on comment I dont bite ðŸ˜†
Edited by -chamkilli- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mine

*EDITED*

awww he took her out love the banner btw

Khushi drunk is always fun to watch/read

and they kissed you  couldn't of ended it more beautifully

Edited by IPKKNDkaur92 - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IPKKNDkaur92

mine

what ðŸ˜†
happy_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
wat vil happen next ????
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
pm me wen u update
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
REALLY REALLY AWESOME! when u do continue please please please do PM me!!!! 
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
update soon..i cant  wait annymore...night club😳...ajj vitar vitar agg jale..😆
nishi22 thumbnail
Awesum..waiting for next part
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
please pm me when you update next