Jahapana 6 packs !! :p

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hii everyone !!
I was getting bored at home and missing Qubool Hai during the weekend. So, I got this question in my mind, now that we all know Asad fell in love with Zoya and he is aware of this thank god ! 👏

The million dollar question I had is who would you want to first find out about Asad  falling in love from the family ? pLZ Exclude Zoya as we all know bechari ko bhi already pata hai ! YEs Asad Ahmed khan,  Zoya is a bechari !! Deal with it 😆  

Seriously who else is missing Jahapana 6 packs  ? 😛 Plz share your opinion to ease my pain from missing Qubool hai during the weekend 😆 
Edited by Miracle_lover - 11 years ago
Good question. But going by the story so far, will they ever find out? sometimes, find dilshad so stupid, not able to figure out asad. She is so lost in her own everlasting love story.

Think nazma will figure out.
Edited by Meaningful - 11 years ago
I don't thnk dey'll confess eachother easily.
I would say Najma and then she tells Dilshad about it and they come up with some plan to get them together lol
I know they wont confess this soon!! 😭 Which is why we need someone to find out so, that they can put some sense in Jahapana 6 packs !! 😆