Qubool Hai

Jahapana 6 packs !! :p

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Miracle_lover

Miracle_lover

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hii everyone !!
I was getting bored at home and missing Qubool Hai during the weekend. So, I got this question in my mind, now that we all know Asad fell in love with Zoya and he is aware of this thank god ! Clap

The million dollar question I had is who would you want to first find out about Asad  falling in love from the family ? pLZ Exclude Zoya as we all know bechari ko bhi already pata hai ! YEs Asad Ahmed khan,  Zoya is a bechari !! Deal with it LOL  

Seriously who else is missing Jahapana 6 packs  ? Tongue Plz share your opinion to ease my pain from missing Qubool hai during the weekend LOL 

Edited by Miracle_lover - 16 March 2013 at 8:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima2bindasss-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jahapana 6 packs !! :p" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meaningful

Meaningful

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Good question. But going by the story so far, will they ever find out? sometimes, find dilshad so stupid, not able to figure out asad. She is so lost in her own everlasting love story.

Think nazma will figure out.

Edited by Meaningful - 16 March 2013 at 10:27pm

Ceon

IF-Rockerz

Ceon

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I don't thnk dey'll confess eachother easily.

bindasss

bindasss

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I would say Najma and then she tells Dilshad about it and they come up with some plan to get them together lol

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
they won't confess so easily

Miracle_lover

Miracle_lover

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I know they wont confess this soon!! Cry Which is why we need someone to find out so, that they can put some sense in Jahapana 6 packs !! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningful

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.