Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AmarCharlieFan

Groupbie

AmarCharlieFan

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Guys , I'm hearing how kumud is going to marry someone else n Saras is gonna marry someone else like this can't happen ! I only want Kumud to marry Saras! no one else they both have sexyness/hotness chemistry together they can't not look good with any other couple they can only look good together so I really hope in the future the CVS only focus on Kumud marrying Saras no one elseeeSmile!! I'm really loving them together so I hope the CVS keep them together !!!Smile
Do you guys agree??

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarMeenu7617ash12aurodasan.vijaya22neenakhurana27MoniTonihninhaymanSumy_luv_KMkittenlover4856mandygillisabellabrum127..Athena..-bornalee-.Senorita.IMMI-ShanUlasMaaneetDeewangiswashbucklingNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want Saras to only MARRY Kumud !!" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
i also want samud! but twists and turns r important to bring spice in a daily soap, i hope that we do get enough of samud scenes before their separation track! why think ahead lets enjoy the present track!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshana1

AmarCharlieFan

Groupbie

AmarCharlieFan

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

i also want samud! but twists and turns r important to bring spice in a daily soap, i hope that we do get enough of samud scenes before their separation track! why think ahead lets enjoy the present track!
why are they going to get separated through ?? is this necessary ??

IMMI-

IF-Sizzlerz

IMMI-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I think the whole forum agrees with you we need to do something about this so they don't marry other people 

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Same here but can't really say...based on the novel kumud will get married to somene else but in the show she might end up wiv saras...hands cross!!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmarCharlieFan

Originally posted by mandygill

why are they going to get separated through ?? is this necessary ??

samud r both stubborn and traditional in their own ways, but not blind folded by the reeti riwaaz, especially kumud who is more broad minded when it comes to following traditions that don't make any sense..i hope that this might be a modern version of the novel that was written almost a century ago, and samud might meet in the end..fingers crossed!

harshana1

Reema

Groupbie

Reema

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I've often noticed tht the romance dies after the lead couple marry or even accept that they love eachother. So I dont mind them not marrying eachother if the serial has interesting twists and turnsTongue.

But yeah in the end they MUST end up together...that ofcourse is a MUSTDay Dreaming.

april12

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.