Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
So as revealed by JC (Jwalamukhi Chautala), she's the daughter of CC and Hanuman Prasad Pandey!!! Hanuman changes his surname to Chautala after marriage. LOL

But I'm so happy that CC married Hanuman. Wink Ka jodi thi woh. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.sweetz1204Shehreen_27.Wanderer.ashred12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JC is CC's and Hanuman Prasad Pandey's Daughter" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Hahahah! :D hanuman parsad Chautala (; 
Glad to know that they gave some importance to him ...it's been long since he left the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Wanderer.

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

So as revealed by JC (Jwalamukhi Chautala), she's the daughter of CC and Hanuman Prasad Pandey!!! Hanuman changes his surname to Chautala after marriage. LOL

But I'm so happy that CC married Hanuman. Wink Ka jodi thi woh. Wink

You mean to say Makkhan Singh?! Shocked Matlab ke woh aakhir  maan hi gaya! LOL
Loved those days of FIR...definitely the best (IMO) Shiv Pandit and Kavita Kaushik shared great onscreen chemistry. Hilarious!

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 17 March 2013 at 6:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rbkasatShehreen_27

rbkasat

rbkasat

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
really, Hanuman prasad and CC chemistry was awesome. and I still watch those episodes. few episodes are like I watched 10+ times. still makes me laugh.

.Wanderer.

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I too found it very interesting that they went with Hanuman and not Bajrang. I wonder why they didn't go with Bajrang Pandey tho'. Especially since Aamir had said that he would be open to coming back.

I haven't watched much of the earlier episodes. I think if FIR starts boring me too much I will probably try to watch those old eps on Youtube.

pagli14

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhinga1

I too found it very interesting that they went with Hanuman and not Bajrang. I wonder why they didn't go with Bajrang Pandey tho'. Especially since Aamir had said that he would be open to coming back.

I haven't watched much of the earlier episodes. I think if FIR starts boring me too much I will probably try to watch those old eps on Youtube.

If you get the time, do watch the older epis of FIR. They were hilarious and probably the best! But I guess everyone has different tastes, so you may not agree :)

Even I was surprised upon hearing this. I too thought they would go with Bajrang. But in all honesty I'm actually glad that they went for Hanuman instead. The story began with Chautala and him so I think it's fitting that it ends with them!

Shehreen_27

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
^ Thanks. Will do on watching the earlier eps. It was  a different FIR in those days. CC isn't the champion of Justice and pretty much everyone is involved in bribery. It'll be a different experience.

Q for people who know - How did Hanuman Prasad and CC end up separating? I mean, what was the story on the show as to why Hanuman Prasad leaves?

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
As far as I remember (and anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) but they didn't really show HPP's exit. He just left and they didn't touch upon it in the show. Everything carried on as normal. Shiv Pandit left the show so that he could venture out into films.

I know there was a lot of bribery and scheming involved during the older FIR. But they did manage to balance it out in the end of the epis when CC and the rest would end up doing what is right. Well, most of the time! LOL

But CC chasing after HPP with her marriage proposal was always rib-tickling. Miss those days :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.