Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
its always hurt when ur fav show ends.. the only forum where I was too active... make so many friends..So many experiences... Some gud and bad as well.. But Now show end..forum moved to archives section..no struggle for Rank LOL and members activity... it hurts actually... when u was so much attached with the forum... Thanks Everyone for ur time support and all Hug will miss u all so much... and I just hope Parichay back with bang with Season-2.. and If not At least Sammy back on tv ..I m sure Most of u guys be there Wink ...

Thanks My Fellow DT members..a Great time Ever..We all were good friends.. Great time and Bond we shared Hug

Gur, she is one of Best Mod of IF... No attitude...really understanding ur nature and meaning of ur words..and So helpful Hug

Fivr, I know her before this forum..she is just sweetheart..i m not interacted her much abt this forum related stuff..but she is Great Mod..All members can say that... Hug

Shabz, my shabzi LOL wow what time we spend with each other specially at EDT... That Fun, Masti , Mazak and forum work.it was just great time Ever Hug

Sahasra, my Dsks Hug what to say abt her..down to earth nature..So friendly with everyone..no attitude..a Best Buddy ever.. Love u and going to miss u jannu...bcz broom gang talk at EDT now... may be Parichay 2 will bring back our old days.. love u Hug

Maria and Madhubala. Besti... Besti...Bestiii Girls Hug

Rani, Omg she is a Lovly girl... Very frank and superb girl...with Awesome nature... going to miss u Rani..and Ur craze abt Sammy...Hug

Love u Each and Every member of this Forum.. Wish u all the best in ur Lives...Enjoy IF ...Hug Going to miss Parichay And Parichay Forum alottt Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Ras1992-sahasra--Fivr-Rajash-AkkiLuvsNBT--Rani--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank You Parichay-ians! (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surbhij

IF-Dazzler

surbhij

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thank u

Sarim.fatmi

IF-Dazzler

Sarim.fatmi

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

its always hurt when ur fav show ends.. the only forum where I was too active... make so many friends..So many experiences... Some gud and bad as well.. But Now show end..forum moved to archives section..no struggle for Rank LOL andmembers activity... it hurts actually... when u was so much attached with the forum... Thanks Everyone for ur time support and all Hug will miss u all so much... and I just hope Parichay back with bang with Season-2.. and If not At least Sammy backon tv ..I m sure Most of u guys be there Wink ...

Thanks My Fellow DT members..a Great time Ever..We all were good friends.. Great time and Bond we shared Hug

Gur, she is one of Best Mod of IF... No attitude...really understanding ur nature and meaning of ur words..and So helpful Hug

Fivr, I know her before this forum..she is just sweetheart..i m not interacted her much abt this forum related stuff..but she is Great Mod..All members can say that... Hug

Shabz, my shabzi LOL wow what time we spend with each other specially at EDT... That Fun, Masti , Mazak and forum work.it was just great time Ever Hug

Sahasra, my Dsks Hug what to say abt her..down to earth nature..So friendly with everyone..no attitude..a Best Buddy ever.. Love u and going to miss u jannu...bcz broom gang talk at EDT now... may be Parichay 2 will bring back our old days.. love u Hug

Maria and Madhubala. Besti... Besti...Bestiii Girls Hug

Rani, Omg she is a Lovly girl... Very frank and superb girl...with Awesome nature... going to miss u Rani..and Ur craze abt Sammy...Hug

Love u Each and Every member of this Forum.. Wish u all the best in ur Lives...Enjoy IF ...Hug Going to miss Parichay And Parichay Forum alottt Hug

we ll miss u to. Hope w ll meet again in ps2.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa139neeme-Rani-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-suhani-

IF-Sizzlerz

-suhani-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thanx to all DT members and all parichay forum member.. i have lots of memory of this forum and really good friends ... i enjoy my self here fully.. i truly gonna miss this forum masti..Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-neemeBHAVII-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Gayathri_MSK

IF-Dazzler

Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Thank you so much to all my Parichay Friends. Smile
I have spent a wonderful time over here.. Waiting for Season - 2... to rock again with Creativity..

Missing Parichay AlotCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishRajash-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Thanks to all Forum members..Though we had  our own ups and downs in forum..Thanks for encouraging me in Spoof Promos..I maee u all laugh with silly nonsense Spoofy promosLOL
This was the forum where i was most active and  made  freinds   like            Nidhi.Jay..Bhavi..Prads..Roshani.Amul..Praneet.Cheenu,,and Snehal.
..Wish that season 2 is announced soon

Edited by -Aakash- - 19 March 2013 at 7:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7jay_bpmparichayan--Udhay--BHAVII

jasmine_khan

Groupbie

jasmine_khan

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
we wnt serial #Parichay with Season 2 in ColorsTV at any cost

ll_piya_ll

IF-Rockerz

ll_piya_ll

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasmine_khan

we wnt serial #Parichay with Season 2 in ColorsTV at any cost

Ups i hv no idea after ending show the forum is still active..lv to see this..
i k die heart fan of parichay n special kc...
i also want second season of parichay...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top