Thendral

*** Happy Birthday Tanu @ Nixkie*** (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
You Mean A Lot To Me!WEnjoy And Have Fun!Birthday Agenda... Celebrate!May God Bless You Today And Always!
WISH yOU A Very very  happy birthday tanu dear...

Have a great day and year ahead with loads of health and happiness...

LOTS N LOTS OF LOVE N WISHES!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfan~*Thamizhan*~hopper_oceanShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*** Happy Birthday Tanu @ Nixkie*** (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks all involved in this fantastic thread...and loved to hear all the voices of all the familiar names...

its amazing how many of us sound and talk alike! it was sure great to hear mini's n shobi's children too...made it all the more cute n personal...

Thanks tanu for this opportunity too!,

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

Thanks all involved in this fantastic thread...and loved to hear all the voices of all the familiar names...
</div>
its amazing how many of us sound and talk alike! it was sure great to hear mini's n shobi's children too...made it all the more cute n personal...
Thanks tanu for this opportunity too!,
<div>

I agree with Jaya akka. Thanks to everyone who agreed and send me their wishes. It was so nice and cute to hear everyones voice. Happy that we got more close. Very happy to be a part of TF Big smile

Wish (be it voice or written) send panna ellarukum romba nandrigal Hug
And thanks to everyone who worked on the thread with me, esp. my SS2 Tongue And also thanks Ratna akka for the last minute help, you know what right hehehe.
I was so happy that Deepak send his wish nu. Tanu your lucky Wink
Thendralians la yaarukum kedaikkatha wish you got :) Happy ka *hugs*
Enjoy your day and have fun :)

Hope we are always close and share a great relationship here Heart

Edited by Shemmo - 17 March 2013 at 1:22pm

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~hopper_oceanNixkie

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Tanu..Party

May all your dreams come true.Hug

God Bless you.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007TTfan~*Thamizhan*~ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Aww thank u so much everyone for this lovely lovely thread, wishes, love and the friendshipHugHugHug...I adore each and everything in it...Thanks is just a simple word compare to how each and everyone of u all made my birthday a super special oneEmbarrassed...i will never forget this birthday for not one but for many reasons...time has flown since i joined IF...Though the years are flying our bonding with each and everyone of us also grown at the same time...each and everyone of u all have become such a big big part of my life...if i am not here or talk to my evil girl for a few days...it feels like something is missing...i am blessed to have u all in my life today and always...Thank u all for ur lovely wishes and blessingsHugHugHug.

Surprise wishes video...never expected something like thisShocked...Aww thanks thanks a lot everyone...i was super hyper since i listened to it...when i played it first i thought its a Charu video cause few girls were in full KVROFL...Shammu vera asked me once to list all of my fav C scenes cause she was bored...but didn't even imagine something like thisShocked...Thanks alot Esther ka, Shammu, Hollieee, Mini ka & daughter, Jaya ka, Shobi ka (ur girls r cuteee), Gunthy, Hema, Ranu, Gisel (Ratna ka maathiri u soundEmbarrassed), Haritha ka, Akka, Bhagiooo (u just sound like meShocked thats why u r mu darling aaTongueShocked), Pearl, Sandy & Kitkat for the lovely lovely wishes...So cute of everyone...just like Jaya ka wrote..all sounds same and talk alikeEmbarrassed...Spl thanks to Deepak and for his lovely wishes...didnt expect him to wish meShocked...Shammu thanks to ur friend who got Deepak's wishes...Hug

Ratna ka vera appo appo warned me Shammu is busy damaging me be careful nuOuch...i thought i need to be careful of Ratna kaTongue...poor Ratna ka...she is innocent nu solla i said i will be careful with her hahaROFL...shobi ka vera sonnaanga some sathi is happening nu...didn't expect that sathi happened right after shammu's birthday itself...evlo months before ve interviewed me...my darling aka Bhaghi vera in it...i still remember...Shammu said she is bored...Bhaghi said she is bored too..Tanu tell about each member nu started...Zoom panni vera postedShocked...nallavelai shammu oda mom time up log off laptop nu solli saved me from damaging me moreTongue...Thanks to Shammu's mom for saving me from her daughterEmbarrassed

Who wrote the lettersShocked... i used to tell someone that i play one online video game...why this much kolaveriShocked...one girl tricked me one day in phone and made me reply Prabha nuEvil Smile...Gisel thaane wrote that other letterTongue

Edited by Nixkie - 18 March 2013 at 8:43pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanGiselhopper_oceanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Shammu...i know u hate it when i say thanks but i am still gonna say oki not once but many timesEmbarrassed...Thanks for the lovely thread...its sooo pretty and adorable...what to say...i lost words...no words to describe it...but u know what i wanna say...thaniya will tell u in msn Evil Smile....my dear friends,,,this girl asked me how to prank me and give her ideas...that screenshots i got savedROFL...i am ur Ariel and u r my prince for everHug...blessed to have u in my life along with all prankstersHug.....we need to tease everyone with our romance during ur holidays (Ratna ka mind voice...escapeeeTongue).

Ratna ka...Thanks for the wishes AkkaHug...as always ur intro is super cute and lovelyyyEmbarrassed.. its just super...though we know for only just few months we both feel like we know each other for so longShocked...love ur naughtiness and ur love over ur KKs...and yes for me and Shammu u r a little girl who is going to school Tongue...someone who is very easy to tease and prank even if u r very carefulROFL...love ur love over ur KKs...Embarrassed

Pearl...Thanks for the love and wishes pearlHug...pearl pearl dont believe "pearl was friendly" lineTongue...These 2 evil girls aka my darling and my prince Shemmo plan panni damaged me ...Bhaghi asked what i first thought when we talk 1st in pm ok aa...for that thaan that reply...haha...Shammu oda need to be super carefulShocked...pearl i love ur love over Anand and how he appears on screen with in 2 weeks if u say u miss himTongue...my dear friends if anyone wanna know pearl oda romantic side ask me ok aa...i recently thaan saw that...bad pearl never been this romantic to us but only to her KK...Mini ka kitta i am going to complainCry  (Ratna ka gave permission to damage u ok aaTongue)

Shobi ka...Thanks Shobi ka for the lovely wishesHug...and thanks for that something something which u and me knowsHug (Ratna ka, Shammu and Bhaghi's mind voice...ennadhu something something enakku theriyaama)...just like how Shobi prank is the most memorable one to u its so special to me too..it was the funniest ever time which i can picture it again anytime...i am the founder of who is Shobi and i can still tease anyone with it main aa ur sweet heart Ratna kaEvil Smile

Bhaghiiooo...Thanks for the wishes, lovely thread and everythingHug...i was so hyper after u call me on my birthday that too for the first timeHeart...love ur possessiveness over me and ur self damages in msnTongue...we need to tease Shobi ka every Monday/Tuesday with our romance too ok aaROFL...and yes soon get a phone so we can continue our nursery classes in whatsapp too...main aa infront of shobi ka and ratna ka Evil Smile

Shubba ka...i dont know how to thank Shubba ka cause i am very very scared of her...noo noo i wont talk to shubba ka...i am scared scared scared...(Ratna ka mind voice...i heard this dialog somewhereErmm)...joking AkkaROFL... athu 3 years ago..though i call u as akka u r more than that to meSmile...my everything next to my mom (Shammu/bhaghi mind voice...appo usEvil Smile)..Thanks for the wishes, love, care, prayers and everything AkkaHug...u were the first one to call me and wish...i can still hear ur kids wishes...they r so so cuteeEmbarrassed...u r my mom's most wanted Dubai friendLOLROFL...omg akka that was dam funnyTongue...love u alwaysHeart

Jaya Akka...Thanks for the love, prayers and wishes akkaHug...i learned alto of things seeing u...i used to feel better when i see u around...somehow i feel so close to u and even more since i heard ur voice for the first time in surprise video...Jaya ka i wont make u evil like i said to shammu Tongue athu chumma...these girls tricked me and made me sayLOL...Seeing us chatting u might get scared...Bhaghi was scared on her first chat with me and shammuTongue.

Gisel...Thanks Gisel for everything and ur wish is also a unique one like alwayysEmbarrassedHug...so cute...u know i used to be scared of u till u log on to msn..i even said akkaTongue...Gisel gisel dont u feel like pranking someone...i know u doWink...by the way i forgot to ask something cause i was away when u joined in phone chat...what was ur reaction seeing all evil girls in one place..Shocked

Mini...Thanks for the lovely wishes and prayers Mini kaHug...Mini ka i am not scared of u...i am only scared of Pearl...jkingTongue...special thanks to ur daughterHug.

Gunthyyy...Thanks for the lovely wishes GunthyyyHug...miss ur KV mode when me and Shammu romancesTongue...love uHeart

Hollie...Thanks hollie for the lovely wishesHug...lovely siggys..love them...love ur way how u try to learn new things by yourselfEmbarrassed.

Sri...Thanks Sri for the wishesHug...as we discussed once, Me and Shammu are waiting for ur summer holidays...why nu know rightTongue...MOTW MOTW...jkingROFL

Smiles...Thanks for the wishesHug...i always smiles whenever see u aroundEmbarrassed..love the way how u always try ur best to help whenever i ask for anything.

Esther...Thanks for the wishes Esther akkaHug...aww i was so hyper listening ur wish that too first aa...we rarely interacted though we r close too each other...thanks a lot and love uHeart

Jinju...Thanks for the lovely wishes JinjuuuHug...u r like Shobi ka...love ur KV mode...its so cuteEmbarrassed

Haritha ka...Thanks for the wishes akkaHug...will never forget the days when we discussed how to prank ratna ka and u said its hard to prank her as she is too cleverTongue...haha...will talk to u soon in msn after ur vacationSmile

Raji...Thanks for the wishes Raji kaHug...missing ur comments and you latelyEmbarrassed

Hema ka...Thanks for the wishes Hema kaHug...miss u and will PM u soonEmbarrassed

Thanks Suhasini, Mythily and Nithya ka for the lovely wishesHug

Edited by Nixkie - 18 March 2013 at 8:52pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuthendralfan007MindFreezerSuha95Giselmini_00vjayamTTfanhopper_oceanPearl.shubbaShemmonithyamkv

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
O Tanu!
Just a simple thanks...how could you make it so adorable and sweet?
This is just so beautiful; the words that you have cohered to mean it.
As I said, love life and everything in it; that's what I can define you as.
Stay Blessed!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanPearl.Shemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

O Tanu!
Just a simple thanks...how could you make it so adorable and sweet?
This is just so beautiful; the words that you have cohered to mean it.
As I said, love life and everything in it; that's what I can define you as.
Stay Blessed!

I echo these sentiments!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezerPearl.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top