Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Loved it..~! RK is insane...But well written...in short Awesome...~!:)

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Syed695

Loved it..~! RK is insane...But well written...in short Awesome...~!:)

thank you very much🤗
Athena90 thumbnail
i really like it. you should make it a 2 part of something?
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Athena90

i really like it. you should make it a 2 part of something?

Thank you. In the process of writing up the next part.😊
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: iiDona

I dont know if the crazy artist stereotype is true but, this man makes me want to pray it is not.

I agree! This man is just evil and insane.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

I agree! This man is just evil and insane.

now that we got this settled, we can tread on this crazy story. errr love story would be too wrong a word. let us stick with story for now.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

"What if I run?", she spoke with determination, not knowing what reaction she would evoke.

"Have at it", Rishabh raised his hands in the air. "Run with the wind. Wild and free. I'll paint you gasping for breath. I can only imagine your dark hair swimming in the skies. Your eyes drowning in my fear, your body trembling when I pounce on to you. Dare, if you must, to leave me. I will do something so unjust, you will lose the ability to comprehend. You will become a sheep".

He inched closer with the sharp edge paint applicator, gently scratching the red off; threatening to stab if she moved. And, she did. She jerked him off and got up.

"Isn't that what I am anyway? A sheep who blindly follows your command. What's so terrifying about your words? Use something that will truly scare me".

"You want scary?", he mumbled under his breath. The syllable picking up decibels as his lips met her ears. "I own you. Is that scary enough? I can do whatever I want with you and no one will stop me. We are in the middle of a maarothal, no one but my people to hear your pleas. They will never help you, don't even try".

"What do you want?" She covered her eyes dreading the unknown.

"I want everything…...all of you. But, for now, go stand in the pose I left you in and next time, try not to waste my hour".

She held a pose, with bruised arms and shivering lips, saddened eyes and a beat down conscience; lost respect and a weary heart.  She made peace with her relationship under the heated rays of the sun; she had no choice but live through this abuse just like she lived through everything else: with resilience.

"Love the way this light falls on you. Makes you like a fairy with an aura. Just imagine the possibilities. Oh this skin", he touched and retouched face. "Perfect!"

He draped the pallu over her head and went back to painting strokes.

"Madhu, khaana beta", a woman with a soft voice called from up the stairs.

"Go get it", he splashed a few drops of red on her face, she ducked and managed to get most of it on her dress.

"Chokhi sohni laag rahi hai", the mother in law offered her a plethora of miniature breakfast creations on a bronze plate.

Ignoring her visible injured arms, Radha turned her attention to the new bahu's features. Carassing her milky skin, she spoke in what she thought was a compliment, "isse tang karne mein toh bada majja aata hona" (he must have a lot of fun bothering you).

Madhu looked at Radha in disgust. How cruel of her to say this to a little girl shoved down the mold of womanhood. She was still a teenager yet these old world elders treated her like a maidservant to the mad man.

"I'll go now", she snatched the plate away from her and ran down the stairs, trying hard to get away from the evil eye.

"Here, stuff your face", the plate landed safely on his lap even though that is not what Madhu intended.

"I think it is for you as well", he slid the utensils toward her.

"No, thank you. I am counting on death from starvation", repulsed the sight of the mush that the Kundra called food.

"Does your mother know how to cook?" She wafted a rotten egg smell from one of the dishes.

"Dangerous territory woman. Mothers are precious".  He gave her a curious eye.

"So are wives, apparently. Yet, you treat me like shit. I will say whatever I want".

"You will do what I say. Pick up that spoon and feed me. Also, pick something you can swallow and shove it down your throat before I do the job for you".

Coming up: "I want to paint". He asked her to repeat her words. Was she for real?

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: todayzstar

loved it <3

thank you <3
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
no woman deserves to be treated like this...hope rk gets the punishment he deserves...and his mother disgusts me...poor madhu...hope she'll be free soon...
thx for the update
Edited by sonnal_17 - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonnal_17

no woman deserves to be treated like this...hope rk gets the punishment he deserves...and his mother disgusts me...poor madhu...hope she'll be free soon...

thx for the update

You are welcome. I agree no human deserves such a treatment. Like always, I don't know where the story is headed though.😉