Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

* Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Help Desk * (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

Muktafan

Groupbie

Muktafan

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lonely.

Can anyone provide me with the mp3 of Bani's title track?

u can find all the title tracks of Bani at this link: 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Help Desk * (Page 6)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I am in love with the track Saiyaan but I cannot understand it's meaning properly since it's in Punjabi. Would anyone help me by providing me it's lyrics and translations as well? Please Embarrassed

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 28 April 2013 at 10:26pm

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muktafan

Originally posted by geetika22

Hey...i m wtchng shw luvng it...bt i misd sme initial episodes of shw...plz can any1 tel wat is d reasn behnd rivaliry of two families...y desho hates nirvaya nd hs family...

desho hates nirvail cuz he was supposed to go to canada for job to support the family so that they could live a better and possibly richer lifestyle but he ends up coming back with his wife cuz he didn't like living there...this upsets desho so much that she puts a brick wall between the house to separate her family from nirvail's and they have livedseparatelyfor 22 yrs...that's why she is after getting bani married to an nri so that they can live a better life...if u want to watch those episodes i think they were shown 1st week the show went on air (18th-22nd march)

Ohh thanx alot...yeah i remembr whn amreek cmes to c bani hs mum questns nirvail dat hs he also been to canada...thanx once agn fr clearng my doubt..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuShaanRocks

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Can DT team remind the WU volunteers or ask for new volunteers? Only 2  WUs are being done currently. This is a good serial but  I understand it is not to everyone's liking  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kailash11-Fivr-

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hey guys I am willing to do WU for Bani-Ishq Da Kalma and wanted to know if any day is vacant because I don't want any kind of clash?

rriyaa

Groupbie

rriyaa

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Just started watching the show...can any one tell the relation b/w rano and sohum?also why there was wall initially b/w bani n rajji's home?

cazwhyso

Groupbie

cazwhyso

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rriyaa

Just started watching the show...can any one tell the relation b/w rano and sohum?also why there was wall initially b/w bani n rajji's home?

Rano and Sohum are from the same village. Moreover, Sohum picks Rano up from the train station on a daily basis as she goes to wait for her husband.

They put up the wall 22 years ago because Raji's dad, Nirvail (however you spell that) went to Canada to become an NRI (I assume) but instead of settling there, he came back with a bride (Raji's mum). Whilst he was in Canada, Desho put an aeroplane on top of their house to tell everyone that someone from their house is settled abroad. But obviously the plane came down as Nirvail came back and so Desho's 'dreams' were shattered really. This meant she wanted nothing to do with Nirvail and his family and so the wall was built. Biji then moved between the houses on a monthly basis, but the children/adults never spoke. Although, throughout the entire time, Bani and Raji have been best of friends (without anyone knowing). 

Hope this helps! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.