Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

India-Forums

   

* Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Help Desk * (Page 10)

Infinity8 IF-Sizzlerz
Infinity8
Infinity8

Joined: 07 December 2012
Posts: 10815

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-


Can someone please tell me what was the song playing in the background when rano died & her head was in bani's lap ??

I think that song was specially recorded for Bani, looks like it's their own BG music 
-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 3055

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

Originally posted by -Sonia-




Can someone please tell me what was the song playing in the background when rano died & her head was in bani's lap ??


I think that song was specially recorded for Bani, looks like it's their own BG music


okay.. Thank u !
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 58898

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Anyone has any idea how old is Parmeet in this show ?
.Rajji. IF-Dazzler
.Rajji.
.Rajji.

Joined: 04 November 2013
Posts: 4818

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hi friends!
can anyone tell me at what time are released the daily episode of this show? i like to watch the show as soon as possible after release because afterwards it gets blocked due to copyrights and i can't see it. 

thank you for your help ! 
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 16508

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajji-cutest

Hi friends!
can anyone tell me at what time are released the daily episode of this show? i like to watch the show as soon as possible after release because afterwards it gets blocked due to copyrights and i can't see it. 

thank you for your help ! 

I think the ones uploaded by the videobie here should work without getting blocked.

However, if you are using other sites, look for episodes around 11pm IST. They should start getting uploaded by then  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rajji.

.Rajji. IF-Dazzler
.Rajji.
.Rajji.

Joined: 04 November 2013
Posts: 4818

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by rajji-cutest

Hi friends!
can anyone tell me at what time are released the daily episode of this show? i like to watch the show as soon as possible after release because afterwards it gets blocked due to copyrights and i can't see it. 

thank you for your help ! 

I think the ones uploaded by the videobie here should work without getting blocked.

However, if you are using other sites, look for episodes around 11pm IST. They should start getting uploaded by then  

Thanks a lot BE Big smileStar
_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 40416

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Guys! I thought Bani aired 5 days a week, how come there havent been any episodes  on fridays lately? :S
.Rajji. IF-Dazzler
.Rajji.
.Rajji.

Joined: 04 November 2013
Posts: 4818

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Guys! I thought Bani aired 5 days a week, how come there havent been any episodes  on fridays lately? :S

They stopped telecasting on friday because there is the show 24 on friday.

article here.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index