πŸ˜ƒ
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Miss.Mars

πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ

Scarlett Johansson & Chris Evans Flex TheirSuperhuman Powers Muscles On The Set OfCaptain America!!

5/15/2013 4:06 PM ET | Filed under: Yummy Yummy Screw β€’ Film Flickers β€’ Scarlett Johansson β€’ Chris Evans

Chris Evans gives 'arm candy' a whole new meaning!!!!

Don't his rippling muscles just look good enough to eat!??!? Or lick, or bite, or suck, or whatever!!!

Chris and co-star Scarlett Johansson were spotted once again on the set of Captain America: The Winter Soldier just recently, and their looks have officially surpassed patriotic boner-hood and moved into the realm of patriotic EXPLOSIONS!!

Like fireworks, you dirties!!

Actually no, you caught us! We were totes referring to the other kind of explosion, LOLz!!

These two seriously make us love America, ha!!!

Check out some recent pics of them on set! (below)

Chris Evans In Talks For Stephen King Adaptation The Ten O'Clock People

Author: Nick Venable | published: 2013-05-20 06:06:07
comments
When he got his big break as Johnny Storm in 2005's terrible Fantastic Four update, I would have bet money I didn't have on Chris Evans' career being an unchallenging one filled with romances and dumb comedies, with the occasional action hero role thrown in – in other words, the career of nearly every other good looking guy in Hollywood. But even within the roles that fall into the above genres, Evan never fails to impress, even when emaciated by CGI in Captain America

And while I've never had to judge an actor on how he might perform as someone possibly going insane while trying to quit smoking, I don't see why Evans wouldn't fit the bill. Deadline reports Evans is the latest actor in talks to join The Ten O'Clock People, the adaptation of a Stephen King short story to be directed by Tom Holland (Fright Night). At one point, Justin Long was attached to play the leading role, but production schedules put a halt to that. And we all know Evans has a full slate of films coming, with Joon-ho Bong's sci-fi drama Snowpiercer, Justin Reardon's romantic comedy A Many Splintered Thing, and of course Captain America: The Winter Soldier all coming out in the next year. We won't even bring up Avengers 2 talks. You can catch him now opposite Michael Shannon in the crime thriller The Iceman, which features some of the craziest facial hair in cinema. 

Should he take the role, Evans would play a business man attempting to drop his smoking habit with the help of a new drug. While quitting is hard, the man's life is about to get even worse once he realizes that many high-ranking society members around him are actually dangerous creatures in human form. The story originally appeared in King's Nightmares and Dreamscapes. Rachel Nichols was also supposed to star, but the THR gave no mention of her involvement. 

The Ten O'Clock People, currently being shopped around Cannes, is aiming to begin production in Atlanta starting this fall. 
start drooling

Chris Evans Eyeing THE TEN O'CLOCK PEOPLE

movie news | 22 May 2013 | 

Horror thriller swaps outs its male lead.

Deadline is hearing that Chris Evans ('Snowpiercer,' 'Captain America: The First Avenger') is being lined up to replace Justin Long as the lead in the Stephen King adaptation 'The Ten O'Clock People.'

As previously reported, the film is a modernized adaptation of a short story by King and follows Brandon Pearson, a man attempting to kick his smoking habit with the help of a cessation drug called Zynex. It's not long before the resulting chemical imbalance causes some interesting side effects – that he has the ability to see that many of the people in positions of power, including police officers and political figures, are in fact inhuman monsters disguised as people.

Rachel Nichols ('Continuum,' 'Raze', ' Alex Cross ') is reportedly being eyed for the female lead.

The adaptation has Tom Holland ('Child's Play,' 'Fright Night') in the director's chair, helming from a screenplay he co-wrote alongside E.J. Meyers. Production now set to begin in the autumn in Atlanta.

Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson film 'Captain America' on the Mall

By The Reliable Source, Published: May 15, 2013 at 7:00 am

20130515-003037.jpg (From the original "The Avengers"; photo by Zade Rosenthal /Disney/Marvel)

Chris Evans wore a pecs-hugging tee and did pushups between takes. Scarlett Johansson was turned out in her full Black Widow costume and drove around in a sports car. If you weren't able to get down to the Mall to see "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" as it filmed near the Air & Space Museum and the Capitol on Tuesday, all the local TV news teamwent down to check it out and capture the mechanisms of Hollywood filmmaking in all its riveting/tedious glory. Plus β€” look, it's Anthony Mackie! Production will continue at scattered sites around D.C. through Thursday.

Earlier'Captain America' shoot scheduled for Teddy Roosevelt Bridge Sunday, 5/2/13

More Reliable Source