Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

we cant think like that unless the rumours are confirmed.

saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if SP has a punarvivah wouldnt it be too lame ?? ðŸ˜•
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good question..i think S.P will not marry anyone unless somebody force him to do so..the other important point is also that aakash's only supporter is G3..if she dies then aakash is surely out of the house..i think it will be yash who makes s.p MARRY radha
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by sahelilovesarya

if SP has a punarvivah wouldnt it be too lame ?? ðŸ˜•

sahelilovesarya

The cv's contemplating to have another PV, should be ostensibly terminated on the grounds of redundancy as it will no longer enthrall a capacity audience, resulting in a massive decline in TRPS. Hope that unsubstantiated, vicious, rumour of Gayatri's death, circulated throughout is deemed false! Since Aarti and Yash are the main leads, they should be the only PV. If they decide to use SP PV track, it could pose problems between SP and Bua since she was forced to live singly. Though I'd prefer that a replacement is made and Radha and her villainous clan make their exit once their track is up, the concept of this show is PV so if they decide to have ten PV's why not? Like Gayatri,  Radha and Suraj complement each other physically.
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Abie10 thumbnail
Bua wont like it for sure coz she was not given a second chance so she wont want someone to get it.But I dont think sp will want to do pv unless for yash's sake. Edited by Abie10 - 11 years ago
eva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Frozen007

Naah, Yash's Mummy ðŸ˜†, coz Blood is thicker you see! 

😆
excited to see it
Surish thumbnail
Ksfan2

good question..i think S.P will not marry anyone unless somebody force him to do so..the other important point is also that aakash's only supporter is G3..if she dies then aakash is surely out of the house..i think it will be yash who makes s.p MARRY radha

Originally posted by Ksfan2

I think that Yash with the aid of Aarti will encourage him to marry Radha and not manipulating him into doing so . Just seeing Suraj falling head and heels in love with Radha would be awesome. Would have liked Radha and Gayatri to become close prior to her passing though
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sad that she'll be dying yaar.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

But then.. ðŸ˜² I'm sure she will be after SP and Radha with broom in her hand.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Isyarocher

I'm sad that she'll be dying yaar.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

But then.. ðŸ˜² I'm sure she will be after SP and Radha with broom in her hand.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

Very hilarious Isyarocher
!

fathima85 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bua will have her pv with ram dulare