Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

VD | Tujhe Subah Tak Karu Pyaar <3 | AT #105 (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 151

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
anytime!
yes me to i really hope he does not ruin that for us. i won't like rk being a sweet or cry baby for god sake rk's character is nothing like thatAngry

yes please make a post asap! he needs to now that we don't want rk's character to change at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VD | Tujhe Subah Tak Karu Pyaar <3 | AT #105 (Page 26)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Okay i do it now b4 sleeping 

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
coolEmbarrassed

xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
am nt gud with words hehe

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
you can start with
SR sir we know some people wants to see rk as a cry baby or like other shows hero who does nothing but sit in the corner and be sad but we don't want rk anything like that. we love rk the way he is and his redeemption should be in rk's style nothing out of his character. no sweet stuff b/c it does not suit rk's character and add something moreLOL

xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Done it is on forum check and see if i make sense

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

you can start with
SR sir we know some people wants to see rk as a cry baby or like other shows hero who does nothing but sit in the corner and be sad but we don't want rk anything like that. we love rk the way he is and his redeemption should be in rk's style nothing out of his character. no sweet stuff b/c it does not suit rk's character and add something moreLOL

You can write that as a message of urz , i know raghu sir does not visit forums coz of fans ... so there is no chance of him seeing my post so the post i opened is for vd fans to put down their meesage for RS and so i can PM  him that how many fans love rk char

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
it's awesomeClap

xxAqeelahxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.