Gear up for some saas-bahu drama

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No show on Indian telly is deviod of filthy kitchen politics and Saas-Bahu drama, atleast we dint get to see all that in NBT until now. But folks, things are set to change very soon with the news of Tannu getting married to Aarti, gear up for some high voltage Saas-Bahu faceoff, bas yehi ek kami reh gayi thi NBT mein. Edited by phulwa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But this can be a light-heartened / comedy track too naa! 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

But this can be a light-heartened / comedy track too naa! 

Exactly Aarti wil teach her mother in law lesson which no one did until now😆
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

Exactly Aarti wil teach her mother in law lesson which no one did until now😆

haan Arti bhi konsi dudh ki dhuli hai... 😉 kadi takkar degi sasu-ma ko... 😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: misty85

haan Arti bhi konsi dudh ki dhuli hai... 😉 kadi takkar degi sasu-ma ko... 😆

Agreed! And anyways Sonal ma'am pe pura bharosa hai. ðŸ˜Š
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: phulwa

No show on Indian telly is deviod of filthy kitchen politics and Saas-Bahu drama, atleast we dint get to see all that in NBT until now. But folks, things are set to change very soon with the news of Tannu getting married to Aarti, gear up for some high voltage Saas-Bahu faceoff, bas yehi ek kami reh gayi thi NBT mein.

Par kya pata Renu aur Aarti ka hilarious drama hame dekhne ko mile in NBT style. That will really help viewers in laughing and have lighter moments in NBT na.

Renu - is such a comedian she is just brilliant actor yaar. Jis mein bhi dalo usse wo ussi mein jeeke dikhayegi..i really admire her acting so much.

UserId thumbnail
looks like in this season we will hardly see funny side of mohan so cvs are bringing this inclusion in the upcoming epi's.

But than too we will miss our Bindaas hamesha khush rehnewala Mohan. How far we have to see tears in his eyes and drunk.
Edited by Sayed. - 11 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sayed.

looks like in this season we will hardly see funny side of mohan so cvs are bringing this inclusion in the upcoming epi's.

But than too we will miss our Bindaas hamesha khush rehnewala Mohan. How far we have to see tears in his eyes and drunk.

I dont think we will see it for long now. As MB who used to crave for Megha and chavanni has now locked himself deep down.

He will get back to his real self now. The old MB how he was when he was in Prabhat Lehar before he met chavanni in lift. 

I am sure some how feeling that Sonal maam wants to bring back the same old Mohan Bhatnagar who used to be funny and witty. I think she has planned to bring old MB back very soon to the audience. 

Again MB and chavanni along with beera we get to see many funny encounters. ðŸ˜Š

UserId thumbnail
I wish Sonal Mam will do that. Bcoz Mujhe apna old MB chahiye.

Originally posted by: naina2010

I dont think we will see it for long now. As MB who used to crave for Megha and chavanni has now locked himself deep down.

He will get back to his real self now. The old MB how he was when he was in Prabhat Lehar before he met chavanni in lift. 

I am sure some how feeling that Sonal maam wants to bring back the same old Mohan Bhatnagar who used to be funny and witty. I think she has planned to bring old MB back very soon to the audience. 

Again MB and chavanni along with beera we get to see many funny encounters. ðŸ˜Š

padatvad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lets hope the CVs don't give too much time to TanTi marriage. But Renu Arti scenes should be funny.