Balika Vadhu

SidYusha AT#2: Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Bikica

IF-Sizzlerz

Bikica

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Awww! Hug

Yeh wali:

I am so in love with this one...HHHAAAYYYEEE! Day Dreaming Heart

VedoHug       Wonderfully Day Dreaming
                                                       Tnank you allHug 

Edited by Bikica - 16 March 2013 at 7:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakvasanthimraoTheImbecileSiya_LiliWorldVishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SidYusha AT#2: Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam... (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melliflous

Originally posted by Shivandi

Hi Melli!!Hug

Hi Pragya Hug

I am missing SY-AnSh too much today.. What's happening to me Disapprove

You're heartbroken, that's what's happening to you, because you loved them so truly Heart 

I have to say though, I didn't think anything could make me feel better in my bouts of sadness over SY, but coming to the AT really does. Embarrassed Also, I just watched both the VMs on the first page and now I am in lala land. Beautiful job, Vedo Big smile (and Souji although she isn't here).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoSujaKLiliWorldTheImbecilefastforwardmelliflousVishakha_Sakhi

melliflous

IF-Dazzler

melliflous

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Hi Melli!!Hug

Hi Pragya Hug

You're heartbroken, that's what's happening to you, because you loved them so trulyHeart

I have to say though, I didn't think anything could make me feel better in my bouts of sadness over SY, but coming to the AT really does.EmbarrassedAlso, I just watched both the VMs on the first page and now I am in lala land. Beautiful job, VedoBig smile(and Souji although she isn't here).

I watched their vm on jab tak hai Jaan . It's a fab vm. N since the movie doesn't have the song picturized.. I associate AnSh with that song. It's a good thing that I had downloaded that vm coz it's not on YouTube anymore ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaKSiya_LiliWorldTheImbecileVishakha_Sakhi

Bikica

IF-Sizzlerz

Bikica

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Bikica]   
Bikica, what a marvelous creation.. It's fantastic!
                         MelliHug    Thank you from the heart Embarrassed

Edited by Bikica - 16 March 2013 at 8:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaKSiya_LiliWorldmelliflousTheImbecileVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Hi Melli!!Hug

Hi Pragya Hug

You're heartbroken, that's what's happening to you, because you loved them so truly Heart 

I have to say though, I didn't think anything could make me feel better in my bouts of sadness over SY, but coming to the AT really does. Embarrassed Also, I just watched both the VMs on the first page and now I am in lala land. Beautiful job, Vedo Big smile (and Souji although she isn't here).

You're right SQ, coming here...having this place and  you all is a blessing. It helps immensely! Cry

Thank you sweetu! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaKSiya_LiliWorldmelliflousTheImbecile

melliflous

IF-Dazzler

melliflous

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah me too extremely glad that we are together in this .. It feels good

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheImbecileSiya_LiliWorldVishakha_Sakhi

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I'm going to answer question #2 now. LOL Link to answer one, here

What is your favorite off-screen interview of theirs?
I thought it was the birthday one, simply because he picks her up and swings her around, but that was before I watched the one on the first page, after our Anandi enters Kesar Bagh. They're both just so completely adorable in it!! Prats' eyes are literally sparkling, and her smile is the cutest. I was always fida on Prats' smile. Day Dreaming

Plus, Sid is just teasing the life out of her, and just silently shaking in laughter the way he does, and she's teasing him back, and they're in full on masti mode, and actually seem like a just married couple having fun to be honest. The rapport is full on. Embarrassed

Transcript:
Prats: "Anandi hoon main, meri badi khwahishein ho hi nahi sakti!" (I'm Anandi, it's not possible for me to have big dreams!).
Sid: "Anandi ke paas passport nahi hain." (Anandi doesn't have a passport).
Prats: "Haan" *litte eyelock to die for* "Mere paas passport nahi hain badi khwahishein dekhne ke liye." (Yeah. *little eyelock to die for* I don't have a passport to dream big dreams with.)
And then the cutest little scrabbling and talking over each other with Sid being like 'Par hamare ghar me TV hai!" (We have a TV in the house!) and Prats being like 'Par hum tatkal me banva sakte hain!" (We can make it immediately!)
And then the eyelock just doesn't stop! Embarrassed 
Sid: *wolfish eyes from this point on* "Accha to tumhe jaana hai matlab kahin?" (Oh so you want to go somewhere?) 
Prats: *bobs her head, somehow managing a beautiful mixture of angel, puppy and mischief* "Le chaloge to chalungi." (If you'll take me, I'll come.)
Sid: "Zaroor, zaroor le chalunga. Kahan jaana chahti ho?" (Absolutely, I'll absolutely take you. Where do you want to go?)
Prats: *after the most adorable moment of hesitation, kind of timidly because she knows he's going to tease her* "Paris..."
Sid: "Paris jaana chahti ho?" (You want to go to Paris?)
Pauses, thinking about it.
Sid: "Kya hai wahan par?" (What will you see there?) ROFL
Prats: "Ab maine sirf TViyon pe dekha hai, mujhe nahi pata." (That I've only seen on TV's, I don't know.)
Sid: "TViyon pe!" (On TV's!)
And then they crack up, and she has to lean on him, and it's so cute that I can't do justice to it with this description!! LOL

See, Melli, we've all lost our minds, none of us knows what's happening to us. LOL

Edited by Shivandi - 16 March 2013 at 8:38pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaKjadra211fastrackLiliWorldmelliflousTheImbecilefastforwardDryaananyamer9BikicaVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

I'm going to answer question #2 now. LOL

What is your favorite off-screen interview of theirs?
I thought it was the birthday one, simply because he picks her up and swings her around, but that was before I watched the one on the first page, after our Anandi enters Kesar Bagh. They're both just so completely adorable in it!! Prats' eyes are literally sparkling, and her smile is the cutest. I was always fida on Prats' smile. Day Dreaming

Plus, Sid is just teasing the life out of her, and just silently shaking in laughter the way he does, and she's teasing him back, and they're in full on masti mode, and actually seem like a just married couple having fun to be honest. The rapport is full on. Embarrassed

Transcript:
Prats: "Anandi hoon main, meri badi khwahishein ho hi nahi sakti!" (I'm Anandi, it's not possible for me to have big dreams!).
Sid: "Anandi ke paas passport nahi hain." (Anandi doesn't have a passport).
Prats: "Haan" *litte eyelock to die for* "Mere paas passport nahi hain badi khwahishein dekhne ke liye." (Yeah. *little eyelock to die for* I don't have a passport to dream big dreams with.)
And then the cutest little scrabbling and talking over each other with Sid being like 'Par hamare ghar me TV hai!" (We have a TV in the house!) and Prats being like 'Par hum tatkal me banva sakte hain!" (We can make it immediately!)
And then the eyelock just doesn't stop! Embarrassed 
Sid: *wolfish eyes from this point on* "Accha to tumhe jaana hai matlab kahin?" (Oh so you want to go somewhere?) 
Prats: *bobs her head, somehow managing a beautiful mixture of angel, puppy and mischief* "Le chaloge to chalungi." (If you'll take me, I'll come.)
Sid: "Zaroor, zaroor le chalunga. Kahan jaana chahti ho?" (Absolutely, I'll absolutely take you. Where do you want to go?)
Prats: *after the most adorable moment of hesitation, kind of timidly because she knows he's going to tease her* "Paris..."
Sid: "Paris jaana chahti ho?" (You want to go to Paris?)
Pauses, thinking about it.
Sid: "Kya hai wahan par?" (What will you see there?) ROFL
Prats: "Ab maine sirf TViyon pe dekha hai, mujhe nahi pata." (That I've only seen on TV's, I don't know.)
Sid: "TViyon pe!" (On TV's!)
And then they crack up, and she has to lean on him, and it's so cute that I can't do justice to it with this description!! LOL

See, Melli, we've all lost our minds, none of us knows what's happening to us. LOL

UFFF!! I am so freaking dead yaar!! These too are just TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING!! Perfection doesn't even begin to describe it! I am absolutely  Silly Silly Silly  over. SidYusha!! Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajoSujaKSiya_DryamelliflousTheImbecileBikica

Post Reply New Post

Go to top