Balika Vadhu

SidYusha AT#2: Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

TheImbecile

IF-Dazzler

TheImbecile

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Vedo...is it weird that I scrolled down to see your first VM?? LOL. Because I did!! UFF...ACKKK...LOVE AnSh/SidYushaNot much of a OS/FF/etc reader not even on the last (my first) forum I was on, nothing against reading mind you, actually love too, but when it comes to daily soaps, for some reason it's the VMs that really get to me. As well as the AVIs, but mostly the VMs...hence the obsessive posting/spamming LOLWink..on a more serious note Vedo, what a beautiful blog!! ClapWell done!Big smile

...ok is it weird that I still want/hope to see these two as AnSh??? *SIGH* One of the most perfect love stories on Indian television, ruined. ConfusedOuch
Stupid Colors. Dead

Edited by yaherd15 - 16 March 2013 at 6:47pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoSujaKfastrackSiya_fastforwardmelliflousLiliWorldVishakha_SakhiJaymaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SidYusha AT#2: Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam... (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fastforward

IF-Dazzler

fastforward

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beograd

New Petition..please sign if you haven't already and pass it on to others...

http://www.change.org/petitions/sidyusha-get-them-together-in-a-show

Please... Thanks.

Just signed the petition and shared on FB too.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoSujaKSiya_LiliWorldTheImbecilemelliflousJaymaaVishakha_Sakhi

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaherd15

Vedo...is it weird that I scrolled down to see your first VM?? LOL. Because I did!! UFF...ACKKK...LOVE AnSh/SidYusha..

...ok is it weird that I still want/hope to see these two as AnSh??? *SIGH* One of the most perfect love stories on Indian television, ruined. 
Stupid Colors. 

It's not weird, Shama. I want it too. But same old story, you know it, stopped hoping because I don't want to be disappointed/hurt etc. etc. They should've closed the show before they replaced Prats - that's how it should have been on their list of possibilities.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoSujaKLiliWorldTheImbecilefastforwardmelliflousVishakha_Sakhi

TheImbecile

IF-Dazzler

TheImbecile

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

Vedo...is it weird that I scrolled down to see your first VM?? LOL. Because I did!! UFF...ACKKK...LOVE AnSh/SidYusha..

...ok is it weird that I still want/hope to see these two as AnSh??? *SIGH* One of the most perfect love stories on Indian television, ruined. 
Stupid Colors. 

It's not weird, Shama. I want it too. But same old story, you know it, stopped hoping because I don't want to be disappointed/hurt etc. etc. They should've closed the show before they replaced Prats - that's how it should have been on their list of possibilities.

Sigh...I know. but honestly this was the best story ever...well I shall keep hoping until I can no longer hope. Plus I don't see anyone pairing them again anyways, TV couples never get repeated unless its for a second season. Even with a petition going and bugging them forever, case in point, Aditi and Harshad fans bugged everyone so much that Ekta personally tweeted about how she would never cast/work with those two ever again (just the end of 2012??) and apparently they even bugged Colors Head as well.And that show that they did together ended in 2010...so you can imagine my skepticism..Confused

Anywhoo...I am not one to stop others from hoping for SidYusha pairing again in another show, but I have more hope for Prats coming back on BV, than with Sid again in another show...even if Sid did quit...probably take a whole other miracle for that pairing to happen again...*SIGH* 

I REALLY hate Colors..Dead They had perfection in their hands and botched it for us all and didn't even have the courtesy to give viewers what they wanted before the replacement. GRR

*off to vent again* (you should all know where by now LOL)

Edited by yaherd15 - 16 March 2013 at 7:05pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoSujaKjadra211fastrackSiya_LiliWorldfastforwardmelliflousVishakha_SakhiJaymaa

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Sigh...I know. but honestly this was the best story ever...well I shall keep hoping until I can no longer hope. Plus I don't see anyone pairing them again anyways, TV couples never get repeated unless its for a second season even if you do have a petition going and bug them forever, case in point, Aditi and Harshad fans bugged everyone so much that Ekta personally tweeted about how she would never cast/work with those two ever again and apparently they even bugged Colors Head as well.And that show that they did together ended in 2010...so you can imagine my skepticism..Confused

Anywhoo...I am not one to stop others from hoping for SidYusha pairing again in another show, but I have more hope for Prats coming back on BV, than with Sid again in another show...even if Sid did quit...probably take a whole other miracle for that to happen...*SIGH* 

I REALLY hate Colors..Dead They had perfection in their hands and botched it for us all and didn't even have the courtesy to give viewers what they wanted before the replacement. GRR

*off to vent again* (you should all know where by now LOL)

As I told you before, don't let my hopelessness have any effect on your hopefulness, ever, please Hug And lol, we're opposites in this way, I can't help but hope for them in another show. LOL

And I knoww. I know Anandi is the main character, and therefore they couldn't have ended her storyline and moved to someone else, but they should have at least considered it. Confused Ganga is just waiting to become the new central BV anyway. Every thing should have been done...show closed, main character and focus shifted...before they did this. As I said, they clearly think actors are just katputlis and the audience idiots without standards or emotions.

But whatever, they're wrong, and we're going to keep showering our love on the one who deserves it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoTenakSujaKfastrackLiliWorldfastforwardTheImbecilemelliflousVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
ajeeb dastaan hai yeh
kahaan shuru kahaan khattam
yeh manzilein hai kaun si
na woh samaj sake na hum...Day Dreaming

I am back...who missed me! Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraosudhajoSujaKSiya_fastforwardTheImbecilemelliflousLiliWorld

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Vedo...is it weird that I scrolled down to see your first VM?? LOL. Because I did!! UFF...ACKKK...LOVE AnSh/SidYushaNot much of a OS/FF/etc reader not even on the last (my first) forum I was on, nothing against reading mind you, actually love too, but when it comes to daily soaps, for some reason it's the VMs that really get to me. As well as the AVIs, but mostly the VMs...hence the obsessive posting/spamming LOLWink..on a more serious note Vedo, what a beautiful blog!! ClapWell done!Big smile

It isn't weird that you did that Shamz...what's weird is that you didn't leave a comment!! Tongue LOL LOL 

Thank you sweetie! Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaKvasanthimraomelliflousSiya_LiliWorldTheImbecile

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

ajeeb dastaan hai yeh
kahaan shuru kahaan khattam
yeh manzilein hai kaun si
na woh samaj sake na hum...Day Dreaming

I am back...who missed me! Embarrassed

I did! Hug I especially wanted to see your siggy after that picture I posted, because it has that gorgeous picture (among the many gorgeous pictures), of our Anandi kadoing a different blue pallu. She looks even more ethereal than normal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaKvasanthimraoTheImbecilemelliflousLiliWorldVishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top