Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaliopa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shinya

Dont worry about the kitchen. You only worry about your own likes and dislikes and take action accordingly. Cheers !

Never said I'm worried about the kitchen. They don't deserve to be worried about. 
It's about disappointed people that I worry.
Cheers to you too.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
personally..i do get it thats its distateful to comment on someones look...but if viwers r just venting out their anger wats wrong in that???...its hardly been 2weeks...its natural to compare...if you dont like your biryani compare to the first...dont u r atlest vocal abt it?...isnt comparing natural...?wat im finding irritating is every1 telling us how should v be feelig?..lemme tell u know its just coz of the forum that many are keeping up with the replacement...we need a medium to vent up our anger...its only been somevdays...cant ppl atlest respect that?...and if something is really offensive..u can just report it...i see some ppl just moralpolicing if v just comment on the acting..
atleast gv ppl some time...like u said...as toral needs time...so do we!Edited by sweet_chilly - 11 years ago
snehasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If u talk actors personal life that is wrong we dont have rights too.some people talking like after marriage how can she do intimate scecenes that is totally wrong, so mens also dont have any rights to do intimate scenes after marriage too...that depends on thieir personal choice we cant about talk that i totally oppose that.
Atleast we can talk how is she acting then only she can improove too . Who ever accept her they also some have issuses with her then only she can improve her acting skils. then only she can act like a aanandi.If u cant even talk how is she acting then we dont need forum๐Ÿ˜•
She need sometime and we also need sometime to accept her as Aanandi. I couldnt connect with her as aanandi so i am not even coomenting anything i stopped watching only sometimes i am watching. May be slowly i will connect with her i wish that time come soon ๐Ÿ˜Š 
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

For beautiful eyes,look for good in others,for beautiful lips,Speak only words of kindness and for poise,walk with the knowledge that you are never alone

Beautifully said...โญ๏ธ
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

personally..i do get it thats its distateful to comment on someones look...but if viwers r just venting out their anger wats wrong in that???...its hardly been 2weeks...its natural to compare...if you dont like your biryani compare to the first...dont u r atlest vocal abt it?...isnt comparing natural...?wat im finding irritating is every1 telling us how should v be feelig?..lemme tell u know its just coz of the forum that many are keeping up with the replacement...we need a medium to vent up our anger...its only been somevdays...cant ppl atlest respect that?...and if something is really offensive..u can just report it...i see some ppl just moralpolicing if v just comment on the acting..
atleast gv ppl some time...like u said...as toral needs time...so do we!

Thank you. Very well said ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Juhi...The forum has become so negative suddenly that it is hard to believe...Everyone is claiming they have inside news...

I dont understand if Prats was thrown out or if she quit, why ppl are blaming Toral...Everything about her is being criticized...Atleast give her a chance to prove herself before criticizing her...Same happened with Sriti...
Really sad...I find her very good in her role.
Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Well said Juhi...The forum has become so negative suddenly that it is hard to believe...Everyone is claiming they have inside news...

I dont understand if Prats was thrown out or if she quit, why ppl are blaming Toral...Everything about her is being criticized...Atleast give her a chance to prove herself before criticizing her...Same happened with Sriti...
Really sad...I find her very good in her role.

Hey Ela,

Good to hear from you.  Yes, true.  In the past, we would criticize episodes, scenes, characters, script, CVs, direction...but it was not a vitriolic slander against someone.  Toral applied for a job and got it.  She has a huge responsibilty to deliver in an iconic role, and she cannot be judged over a period of 2 weeks.

Anyways I hope the members will calm down slowly, and the forum will once again become a nice place to discuss issues and do constructive criticism.  Some of them said they need time...I truly hope things will improve with time.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@TM - We do get what you are trying to say.But thing is this is an open forum.Like you said that you used to criticise when ever you did not like what you saw.There are members who countered your posts.Now you may like what you are seeing there are other members who do not see the way as you are seeing it.So they also have a right to say that they do not like what hey are seeing just like you have.

As long as the opinions are expressed in a non offensive manner anybody can express their views.

If you do not like their views you are free to disagree with their views and I am sure it can be done in a civilised manner.

If you do not agree with what they are saying you are free to ignore them or disagree with them.

I don't think anyone can be told not to express their opinion in an open forum like this.

We all have freedom of speech and freedom of expression as long as it is done in a manner that doesn't offend the sensibilities of the other members. 

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aparna and Sweet Chilly:   Well said.

A lot of havoc has happened since Prats quit, and that is only natural. It was a big shock to the loyal audience and to their expectations from the show. Hence everyone will take time to adjust. Some will adjust soon, some later and some will quit. To each their own, but it would be nice if members didn't suggest to other members on what to express. They would rather leave it to the mods, if views were expressed in an offensive way.

This is a show (product) and we are buyers. We may like it , dislike it or criticise it. We necessarily do not have to be told to adjust. But rather the show makers need to impress us from each perspective. 
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
Rkalpana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Personally, I never criticized any actor, but I think constructive criticism of the show is actually good. Ctiticism of actors is not always fair because, what we see (the end product) is the collective efforts of so many people- the writer, director etc. Actors are just the face of the plot and cannot be held solely responsible if we do not like an episode. Even make up, costume, lighting and camera angle can drastically change the look of actors, it is not always like they cannot emote the scene.

I feel sad when I see so many negative comments on actors, but I understand that people are upset because their favorite is no longer in the show and they very well know that the replacement will eventually get accepted because this show is not about one jodi or one protagonist. Daily shows dont even have a set story and they can always bring suitable tracks to carry forward their show. People will watch the show and trp will be high if the content is good.

PS: I apologise if my comments have hurt someone.