Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Happy to be back in a positive role: Aditi Gupta

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Mar 29, 2013, 08.38 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Happy to be back in a positive role: Aditi Gupta
Beautiful and talented Aditi Gupta is back on the small screen after a gap of almost a year with Zee TV's family drama Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan.

The actress who played a vamp Pihu in Zee TV's another love saga Sanjog Se Bani Sangini is extremely kicked to play a positive character on the same channel.

"I feel very lucky because it is very rare. People generally make notions about actors who play negative roles that they will not be able to perform a positive role with same conviction. I am extremely happy that Zee TV gave me this opportunity despite knowing that the last character I did on Zee was a negative one. I am sure they must be also thinking about the audience's response and whether they will except me or not, but I am sure that they must have done their research. I was a little scared initially but finally everything worked out." said the actress.
Aditi, who rose to fame with Kis Desh Mein Hain Tera Dil says that she always wanted to play a character like this, "I was waiting to do a show like this and I waited for quite a long time for this show. But I feel extremely lucky that thankfully I got to play this character," concludes the actress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~BRKD Articles Archieves~ (Page 3)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Variety important for actors: Sanjeeda Sheikh

I
Variety important for actors: Sanjeeda Sheikh
Sanjeeda Sheikh

She played a fun-loving girl in "Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa", a negative role in "Kayamath" and now Sanjeeda Sheikh is seen as an optimistic Meera in " Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan". She says maintaining variety is important.

"It is very important for actors to maintain a variety in their body of work," Sanjeeda told IANS.

She added: "Being an actor, you have to be versatile, and open to all kinds of roles, be it positive or one with grey shades."

"Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan" went on air on Zee TV in March.

"The character of Meera is unique because she seems optimistic with a smile on her face, but there is something emotionally troubling her. She is sad from within. So, it is very challenging for me as an actor to smile while reflecting the character's pain as well," she said.

Before taking up the new show, Sanjeeda was associated with " Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage", but after working on it for two years, she wanted to move to something "big" and "better".

Married to actor Aamir Ali, Sanjeeda says life is "more beautiful".

Even though they have their busy schedules to take care of, the couple find solace in the fact that they "meet every night" after the day's work gets over.

Having participated in and won reality show " Nach Baliye 3", the husband-wife duo often take to the stage to perform together at various live events, and "it feels great", said Sanjeeda.

starsanjana

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
TNN | Apr 8, 2013, 06.02 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Kiran Karmarkar:Additi and I will be the Raakhee & Amitabh of Television
Kiran-Additi
After having spent so much time working in the industry together, it's very natural for two actors to develop a bonding which probably goes beyond the definition of being just colleagues.

A similar respected equation is shared by the very brilliant Kiran Karmarkar and the talented Additi Gupta who are currently sharing screen space in Zee TV's Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan.

On a recent trip to Nagpur for the show's promotion, Kiran Karmarkar was heard praising Additi who plays his daughter-in-law in the show. "Additi played my daughter in a show we did together earlier and in Daastan, she plays my daughter-in-law I was ragging Additi and told her that one day soon, she and I will be like Raakhee and Amitabh Bachchan of television. Rakhi is one actress who has played Amitabh Bachchan's lover in Trishool and essayed his mother's role in Kasme Vaade. I keep telling her that very soon she'll be cast as my mother too...," laughs the actor.

Says Additi, "Kiran ji is like an institution. You can learn so much from him. I absolutely adore him as a person and admire him as an actor. He keeps everybody in splits on the sets with his terrific sense of humor. He keeps giving me acting tips all the time. Recently on his advice, I bought a Hindi novel. He says reading in Hindi improves ones vocabulary and helps in mouthing Hindi dialogues better. And I realised he was so right...it wonderful to work with him and every role I've played opposite him has been a learning experience for me!"

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan is a story of three characters, Meera, Nandini and Balraj whose fates are embroiled in a shared tragedy. Kiran Karmarkar plays the character of Balraj, the patriarch of a family who will go to any lengths for a male heir. His well planned life suddenly comes to an abrupt halt when his only son passes away and his daughter in law (Additi Gupta) suffers a miscarriage. Nandini, played by Additi Gupta is Balraj's daughter in law whose life comes crashing down when she hears about her husband's untimely demise and learns about his affair with another woman. Meera (played by Sanjeeda Sheikh) is a free spirited independent girl who lives an idyllic life in the picturesque valley of Shimla. She gets the biggest blow of her life when she hears about her beloved's accidental death and subsequent discovery of the fact that he was a happily married man! To add to the woes, she realises soon after that she is pregnant with his child...in the current track one will see the Asthana family showering all the attention on Meera once they come to know that she is bearing Annirudh's child. Nadini feels neglected and let down by the family. Balraj on the other hand is trying to conduct a sex determination test on Meera's unborn child. Will he succeed??

To know more about what happens with Balraj, Meera and Nandini, watch Badalte Rishton ki Daastan, every Mon- Fri at 10 PM, only on Zee TV!

starsanjana

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
         What is Additi Gupta Watching on Small Screen?

Additi Gupta

Which daily soap do you watch?

I watch my show if get time (Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan).

Which channel do you watch frequently?

Star World.

Which is your favorite reality show?

Bigg Boss.

Which is your favorite TV channel?

Star World.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Ragini Khanna grooves to a dance number...

Ragini Khanna will soon be seen grooving to a song number from the movie Talaash in Zee TV's Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan…

Monday, April 29, 2013 | 12:39:33 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 7 Comments  |  439 Views

Ragini Khanna, who is currently hosting India's Best Dramebaaz on Zee TV will soon to be seen in a complete new avatar in Ravi Ojha Productions' Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan.  

According to the ongoing tracks of the show, it's seen that Balraj (Kiran Karmarkar) is happy to know about Meera's (Sanjeeda Shaikh) pregnancy with his son Anniruddh's (Abhinav Shukla) child and he is not letting Meera go away from him even if Nandini (Additi Gupta) is not at all in favor with this. 

Our sources informed us that in the upcoming tracks of the show, the viewers will get to see Ragini grooving on the song Muskaanein Jhoothi Hain from the movie Taalash in the party thrown by Balraj. Balraj will be throwing this party on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of his company. But his main motive behind organising this party will be his hope that Meera is carrying the heir to his khandaan, a baby boy of his son Annirudh.

When contacted Ragini, she confirmed the news saying, "I have shot for a song sequence for Daastan and I have shot for it just yesterday. I only went to shoot for the song because it was Ravi Ojha Proudctions. I was missing them so much that I wanted to work with them so, I went there and shot with them. It was lovely and such a pleasure to shoot with them."

The sequence is expected to be aired on Wednesday. 

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Richa Soni is excited about exploring Delhi

Richa Soni is excited about exploring Delhi
Richa Soni

We recently met television actress Richa Soni when she was in the capital for work.

The actress, who is currently seen on Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan, spoke to us about her wish to explore Delhi, and said, "Initially, whenever I used to come to Delhi, there was never enough time to explore the city. And another reason was that I wasn't too comfortable going around the city on my own. But now, I have shot in the city for some time and I have all these new friends who are willing to take me out. So, I am really excited about finally exploring Delhi."

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Angad Hasija not in Punar Vivah 2 but in Badaltey Rishton ki Daastan?

Badaltey Rishton ki Daastan on Zee TV may get a new male lead in Angad Hasija who says he never was confirmed for Punar Vivah 2.

Thursday, May 09, 2013 | 1:57:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 31 Comments  |  1994 Views

Angad Hasija who is taking his own time to choose a new show after opting out of Savitri, is currently a happy man enjoying much needed family time with his wife and daughter. However, at the same time he is eager to get back to work and acting, "It is high time now that my fans get to see me on Indian Television and I am waiting for the right role this time. I had couple of offers and had gone for a meeting for Punar Vivah 2 too and the next thing I read everywhere is that I am doing the show. However, it didn't work out and I am not doing that show."

In the meantime, Angad was also offered the main male lead in Zee TV's Badalte Rishton ki Daastan which had Abhinav Shukla playing the main lead but the character was shown as dead after couple of episodes.  "Yes, I am seriously considering doing Badaltey Rishton ki. Just a day or two and things will be locked."

The good looking actor is also regularly working on his body at the gym these days, "I am getting a new portfolio shoot done and need to look good for that so it is lots of gymming for me these days. Apart from that I spend all my time at home and don't go out much. I gather my friends at home or go out to get-togethers at their house. Sara Khan has shifted close to my house so we had lots of parties at each other's homes recently and had a great time."

His staying at home has also kept his wife Pari and four year old daughter Angel happy, "My wife Pari is happy to see me at home for such a long time and I am enjoying each minute with Angel. She was very small when I was doing Bidaai and Phulwa and would cry when she would see me because I would reach home late in the night and was practically a stranger to her. Now she makes me sit with her and watch Chhota Bheem cartoons with her and we have a good time together."

Seema Khot Mattoo

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Bhaumik Sampat to enter Badalte Rishton Ki..?

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | May 12, 2013, 02.52 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Bhaumik Sampat to enter Badalte Rishton Ki..?
Bhaumik Sampat
After playing one of the leads in Bollywood film Sadda Adda, young and talented Bhaumik Sampat has been roped into play the lead in Ravi Ojha Production's family drama Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan on Zee TV.

Certain sections of the media had earlier reported about popular actors like Apurva Agnihotri, Angad Hasija and Raqesh Vashisth been in the race to play the role of the new male lead on the show. However, it was Bhaumik Sampat who bagged the role.

Sources inform that Bhaumik will play the role of Vaayu, the new male lead who will be introduced opposite Nandini (Aditi Gupta) in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan. The actor will start shooting for the show from tomorrow (12 May 2013).

We tried contacting, Bhaumik but he remained unavailable.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.