OS || The End (Nandini & Aniruddh)

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hello! Hug

This is an OS on Aniruddh and Nandini.

Note Geek :

1. This is a sad OS Ouch so read it at your own risk. 

2. The Kis Desh fans, you might have read the first part or something similar before, although the second part is completely new.

3. I'm so happy that AG Day Dreaming is finally back!!!!! Dancing Big smile

Okay, so here is the OS.

OS || The End

Someone was fighting hard. Fighting hard for his life, for the future he had thought of, the future with the love of his life. He was'..fighting against death.

One has to die one day or the other but he didn't want to die, not so soon at least. God can't be so cruel . . . . . can he?!! God d*mn it'. . . . . he wanted to live, live for his love.*sigh*

Why? . . . . . This three letter word is the most asked and yet the least answered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

His body was beyond repair. Doctors told him that the accident has almost crushed all his body parts, most of his organs are damaged and off-course the scope of his recovery is nil.  

It was just his heart that was still beating, making him feel the presence of someone so far but yet so close. And for that someone he was hoping that he would somehow win the battle from death.

Now it seems as if he has just a few days or maybe just a few hours left before silence would fill his room, his body, his heart, his soul and her.

He closed his eyes and immediately knew what he wanted. He wanted her and that was one dream that he could never be able to live...

Beep beep beep beep bip bip bip bip. . . . . . . . .beee eee eee eee eee

Doctors were trying their best to save the life of Aniruddh. Shocks were being given to revive the heart but the response that they got was silence. Just silence.

The doctor came out of the ICU and without any hesitation and with utmost ease said - "He is no more". Well, I don't blame him. He, in his career has seen thousands of case where the end is this painful and heart-wrenching; he has become quite immune over the years.

This is no fairy tale, life is not fair'..well, most of the time. He was gone and he was not going to return ever'..not at least in this lifetime.

Nandini closed her eyes, a silent tear rushed down the cheeks and then again silence followed

Just silence.

1 Year Later

(Nandini's Point of View)

"Aanken hamari rah nihare, Hum hain akele dard k mare.

Kab aayega woh pardesi, Ab nahi laage kahin apna ji.

Jag se gaya woh pardesi, sehmi si hai ab khamoshi."

(These lines are form the serial Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil)

It is implausible as how the significance of autumn has changed since childhood. I used to be so happy on its arrival; I loved the falling leaves, the crackling sounds. Autumn had meant a season when the angels would drop leaves as their blessings on me. I used to feel so special. 

Now, these dried leave hold an entirely different meaning. Each falling leaf signifies an unfulfilled wish, a heartrending moment, and a dying soul. Autumn, with its arrival, revives all those memories I had spent with him. It is painful . . . . . and I still love him.

A small baby boy started crying. She rushed to him. Hugged him and looked into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and gently stroked him messy silky hair. "You are just like your father."

And with this the last Maple leaf fell down and got carried away by the wind to'..well, to the heaven with her message.

P.S - I hope you all liked it. Constructive criticism is welcome. Smile

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 16 March 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsDannyela.PainfuldesiresGkdloverTasneem-17.FALTU.ZAHARA.newt2007-PrimaDonna-hope.MariaArHiholic-Frozen-AASUS-Xpress-P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

hope. IF-Sizzlerz
hope.
hope.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Sad but Nice OS. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina.

Sad but Nice OS. Smile

Wow! I had never got a response this fast. Shocked
Anyway, thank you so much Big smile

hope.

hope. IF-Sizzlerz
hope.
hope.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shwetasri-

Originally posted by -Alina.

Sad but Nice OS. Smile

Wow! I had never got a response this fast. Shocked
Anyway, thank you so much Big smile

hahha.. mention not! Big smile

-Shwetasri-

kiran_28 IF-Sizzlerz
kiran_28
kiran_28

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Shweta abhi seria shuru hua nhi or os start LOL
Nywz its nice as i'd already read this os in kis desh
fabulous...keep writing
god bless you :-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri--Xpress-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_28

Shweta abhi seria shuru hua nhi or os start LOL
Nywz its nice as i'd already read this os in kis desh
fabulous...keep writing
god bless you :-D

Arre aaj hi toh mere board ke exams khatam huye hai, toh I was just going through some of my old stuff and I saw this OS. I thought Aniruddh toh abhi marne wala hai and Nandini is pregnant, so why don't I twist this story to fit their storyline and added a bit about the autumn season. And lo OS ready. LOL Wink Embarrassed

Thank you so much for commenting. Means a lot. You have always been one of those who would always comment on my stuff and it makes my day. Its really very sweet of you. Thank you. Big smile Hug

kiran_28

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Very well written . Nice.

-Shwetasri-

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Omg! By the way, I never watched Kish Desh but I absolutely love this OS! It's so sweet yet sad at the same time! Beautiful work! 

-Shwetasri-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index