Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Question abt Mayank vs Vihaan

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Both broke engagement on their engagement day:-

Mayank broke engagement with Gunjan on engagement day.Vihaan broke engagement with Rachana on engagement day

Both insulted their fiancees:
 Mayank publicly announced that that he wished that he had not broken his engagement with Charu and she is better than G on her engagement and broke her heart.
Vihaan puts the ring on G and declares he loves her on his engagement date with Rachana.

Emotions making decisions:
Mayank was angry with G for not obeying his mother and judged her to be selfish.
Vihaan was angry with both the girls for playing a prank on him and insulting him in front of his friends.

Before the big day:
Mayank had claimed to love G before this whole event.
Vihaan had just met the girls and did not know them.

Now, Mayank is talking about Vihaan as if he is a bad guy and he wants to make sure that Rachana is ok. Wow. I know he is a brother and has to be protective of his sister but how can he pretend to be better than Vihaan.

Eventhough Mayank was impulsive in his actions & his decision was clouded by misconceptions that others created, the result was the same. Both of them hurt their finacees so what right does Mayank have to judge Vihaan when he is no better with his actions???Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkrnnmmbrat2008starasdfpaljay-PrimaDonna-sirjeeHashiBoo-Eris-

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverRaleighbcatbrat2008starasdfchacha_chaudhriHashiBoo-Eris-

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I agree completely except for just one thing. Mayank actually loved Gunjan whereas Vihaan never loved either of the girls. I think that makes Mayank's character worse. He actually loved her and yet he did all this BS to her. Not that Vihaan's character is any less guilty of course.

But I do agree Mayank doesn't have a right to judge Vihaan.

-Star

Edited by starasdf - 16 March 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess3101rnfannnmmMeriam25-PrimaDonna-HashiBoo-Eris-

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfan

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Wow nice analysis..
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis RupaClap

I didnt watch the episode yet ..so no idea about what Mayank said about Vihan..

But for me Vihan is better than Mayank.. At least he is consistent ..He knew what he wants..But Mayank is an emotional fool and very inconstant..  Only consistent thing is his anger (I dont know What Gunjan has seen in him ..Stupid girl Smile)

Mayank is the worst male character I have ever seen is Indian serials... No offense Mayank fans ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanstarasdf

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

awesome analysisClap, i really never thought in dis way, and i actually agree with u...am confused if mayank has really right to say anything to vihaan...hmmm, i might be wrong ethically but mayank has regretted his actions and do felt guilty about it, he knew he has done mistake and dat gives him some points over vihaan...vihaan is purely a bad guy, who dont think that he has done anything wrong or regretted his mistake..he didnt said sorry for once...so yes i would say mayank do have right cuz he has realized it and plus rachna is her sis

Those are good points. I guess redeem Mayank is going strong. But since I'm a Gunjan fan it'd be hard for me to forget all those insults and public stunts. So if its MayGun in the future they better have something good storedDead. Preferably not though.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanMeriam25HashiBoo

nividances Goldie
nividances
nividances

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Really interesting post...never actually saw this perspective before. But yeah I think that before Mayank tries to become that over-possessive brother, he should make a few more strides at being a better husband and trying to divert Charu's attention onto himself so she will leave our poor Rachna and Gunjan alone! Whats say?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanbrat2008HashiBoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index