Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

My prediction on BRKD - Page 2

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Yep! Just think about this, BRKD will show that a woman doesn't need a man to stand up for herself. She could have a friend, just like Nandini will have Meera and Meera will have Nandini. 

thatz the reason why i love the theme of the show 👏⭐️
Two women coming together...no bitterness...no bitching...standing by each other n fighting fr each otherz rightz 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha12345xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey really i dont know all this i want this show coz of aditi and waiting for ag on screen...but after reading all this i think its gonna be interesting serial...but i think meera character may be negative and aditi may be lead(No offence) just a thought.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Neha12345xxx

Hey really i dont know all this i want this show coz of aditi and waiting for ag on screen...but after reading all this i think its gonna be interesting serial...but i think meera character may be negative and aditi may be lead(No offence) just a thought.

Nah, I think Meera is positive. The whole storyline is based around two women helping each other for rights. Balraj is the only evil one. I think there was an article or something about how the women in the house are the bitchy-evil ones but this time it will be the male. 
Neha12345xxx thumbnail

Nah, I think Meera is positive. The whole storyline is based around two women helping each other for rights. Balraj is the only evil one. I think there was an article or something about how the women in the house are the bitchy-evil ones but this time it will be the male. 

yes i just read that...u r rite...but is there any lov story track going??😕
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yes i just read that...u r rite...but is there any lov story track going??😕

I think there will be, I mean what Indian show is without? 😆 But I'm not sure who the parallel lead will be. 
Neha12345xxx thumbnail

I think there will be, I mean what Indian show is without? 😆 But I'm not sure who the parallel lead will be. 

Again wanting HC with AG😛
Miss them a lot😭
misty85 thumbnail
Well guys articles clearly said that this show is based on Ravi Ojha's Banagali show Khela... & whatever videos I found on YT suggest that your prediction is going to fall flat... 😆
Anyway from those videos I've got that show is going to be very different from other shows... & the lead is going to appear a little later.
Neha12345xxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misty85

Well guys articles clearly said that this show is based on Ravi Ojha's Banagali show Khela... & whatever videos I found on YT suggest that your prediction is going to fall flat... 😆
Anyway from those videos I've got that show is going to be very different from other shows... & the lead is going to appear a little later.

who is lead?😕
misty85 thumbnail

who is lead?😕

I don't know who is lead in Hindi version... but the actor who played the lead character in bong version has uploaded some videos on YT... that's how I got the storyline of the show. 😆
Neha12345xxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misty85

I don't know who is lead in Hindi version... but the actor who played the lead character in bong version has uploaded some videos on YT... that's how I got the storyline of the show. 😆

is thier any chance of HC being lead??😭