Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Neha12345xxx

Goldie

Neha12345xxx

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Again I came back with my stupid predictionWink

Please don't through rotten eggs and tomatoesLOL………

In the promo as we saw ag shown as window……..i think the show starts with papa ka pyar and introduction of the characters in 1st episode and then I think they will be showing nandini's married life and how she lost her husband then coming to the flash back……… eagerly waiting to see the person who gonna pair with ag……….wanting HCStar to be in the character……….that may not happenConfusedConfusedConfused……… but I think she gonna marry some other person as she is widow atleast hoping HCStar in that character. 2 options for creatives...Please please utilize the oppurtunity creativesLOLLOLLOL

Again im repeating please dont through chappalsLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17-Xpress-misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My prediction on BRKD" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hm, interesting! Although you should edit the post...AG as WINDOW? LOL

I think it's more to do with Meera/Nandini's link to Aniruddh. Like it seems that the Head of the family (don't know his name) knows Meera. But Nandini doesn't know Meera? Yet Meera knows Anirudh?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17misty85

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Nice prediction

As per the plot, i feel that the male lead opp AG will come after a very LONG time, coz first the track will be introduced where she will fight for her rightz. That track might take quite a long time.

And regarding the male lead, i don't mind anyone opp her...all the actor has to do is to know how to act n compliment AG Embarrassed

Edited by Tasneem-17 - 16 March 2013 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma--prime--Xpress-

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

Nice prediction

As per the plot, i feel that the male lead opp AG will come after a very LONG time, coz first the track will be introduced where she will fight for her rightz. That track might take quite a long time.

And regarding the male lead, i don't mind anyone opp her...all the actor as to do is to know how to act n compliment AG Embarrassed

The part in red: I totally agree! TO be honest, it doesn't matter who is opposite her as well, its the storyline that counts, well that and whichever actor is opposite will look well with her. I feel like it doesn't really matter about the male lead. I mean, the first and first story is off Meera and Nandini. Both of these are the main leads. But yeah I agree with you at how the first track will be fighting for her rights. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17misty85

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Nice prediction

And regarding the male lead, i don't mind anyone opp her...all the actor as to do is to know how to act n compliment AG Embarrassed

The part in red: I totally agree! TO be honest, it doesn't matter who is opposite her as well, its the storyline that counts, well that and whichever actor is opposite will look well with her. I feel like it doesn't really matter about the male lead. I mean, the first and first story is off Meera and Nandini. Both of these are the main leads. But yeah I agree with you at how the first track will be fighting for her rights. 

exactly, coz nowadayz the viewerz r exaggerating more on storylinez. So if the storyline is gripping...the show will reach the top with flying colorz Embarrassed

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
^

Hopefully! But the strangest part that I JUST read is the Zee's synopsis (see my post). Meera was Anirudh's mistress? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

^

Hopefully! But the strangest part that I JUST read is the Zee's synopsis (see my post). Meera was Anirudh's mistress? 

yea...just saw ur post. it was quite a eye raiser Ermm

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

^

yea...just saw ur post. it was quite a eye raiser Ermm

But the interesting part is that Meera isn't really negative? I mean one would think of a mistress as negative but I guess she's just a pawn in all this as much as Nandini is! I think Meera will help Nandini find herself whilst Nandini will help Meera find her destiny. Both women will help each other. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.