Page 2 Page 5

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Sana Khan feels blessed to act with Salman Khan

Last Updated: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 20:38
Comments 0

Sana Khan feels blessed to act with Salman Khan Mumbai: Model-turned-actress Sana Khan, who was one of the contestants in the sixth season of reality TV show 'Bigg Boss', is excited to share screen space with Salman Khan in 'Mental'.

Sana, who has acted in films down south and did special appearances in Hindi movies like 'Dana Dhan Goal', 'Bombay to Goa' and 'Halla Bol', shot to fame last year with 'Bigg Boss'.

"I am very happy and super excited to work with Salman in 'Mental'. To work with a superstar like Salman is like a dream. I feel blessed and lucky," Sana told reporters.

The model-actress had developed a good rapport with Salman, who hosted the reality TV show, and it is said that he recommended her for the film, to be directed by his actor- brother Sohail Khan.

"It is a good platform for me to do a film with Salman. It is a good break," Sana said.

The chirpy actress declined to divulge details about her role in the film. "I can't talk about my role. All I can say is it is not a cameo... It is a proper full-fledged role. People will be surprised when they see me in the film."

Sana will start shooting for 'Mental' from this month- end. It is also reported that south actress Daisy Shah will be part of the film.

PTI

Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 16 March 2013 at 10:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana khan feels blessed to act with salman" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soroshkhan

soroshkhan

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
happy for u you ... i prayed alot for u to bag this movie 

kitkataha

IF-Dazzler

kitkataha

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Oh My God. LOL. Mental is the debut film for all the Big Boss loonies. Salman Khan's downfall has begun with this film. Thank the Lord. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamSomething_AwfulMehr-kpomegranatehardyboy09Debo_AfghanTexanHoldenCrystal__blue-ice

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
So many people signed for 'Mental' ROFL

togepe30

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I think sohail and Salman have lost it why are they doing this

It could flop

ForeverSHINee

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I am beginning to think Salman has a CAMEO in the film...And all these loonies have FULL FLEDGED ROLES... LOL

Edited by togepe30 - 16 March 2013 at 1:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kpomegranatesweet_angel27ForeverSHINeeFrancoLadyDabanggDeathstroke-SMay31-

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitkataha

Oh My God. LOL. Mental is the debut film for all the Big Boss loonies. Salman Khan's downfall has begun with this film. Thank the Lord. 

LOL

I honestly think that this is all just for publicity. Watch they have like little side character roles in the end and Salman gets a new heroine or something. And Salman cannot flop. He's like God in India right now.

Franco

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Oh I luv u sana now shut up
Stay away from my salman.

ForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top