Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

::BRKD's members chit chat corner:: #1 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Looks like you are making me "chat"! Clever gal, eh ?! Wink

Seems people are already chatting on different threads. Me for instance, I am on 12-13 different threads on one single day, "discussing" either a character, story, analysis, acting, NL, unique topic like "Earth Day" etc etc.

Dont know about others, but I dont even have enough hours in the day to be on every single thread, what to do!Embarrassed

Of course, the forum should be more active. I believe I do contribute and participate per my capacity. This was perhaps the only thread I did not, but you made me somehow, chalaak kudiye (Beeji lingo ?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::BRKD's members chit chat corner:: #1 (Page 14)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Seems people are already chatting on different threads. Me for instance, I am on 12-13 different threads on one single day, "discussing" either a character, story, analysis, acting, NL, unique topic like "Earth Day" etc etc.

Dont know about others, but I dont even have enough hours in the day to be on every single thread, what to do!Embarrassed

Of course, the forum should be more active. I believe I do contribute and participate per my capacity. This was perhaps the only thread I did not, but you made me somehow, chalaak kudiye (Beeji lingo ?Wink

lol LOLLOLLOL well...atleast i got someone to chat also i think u contribute alot to this forum!

radev24

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Smile

radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsanjana

lol LOLLOLLOL well...atleast i got someone to chat also i think u contribute alot to this forum!

You forgetting someone else who contributes a lot too! YOURSELF deary ! LOLLOLLOL

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by starsanjana

You forgetting someone else who contributes a lot too! YOURSELF deary ! LOLLOLLOL

aww thats nice...but i am not as good as u are...ur posts are exciting to read!

radev24

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
hii

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
hi everyone!

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
shrel athi where are you guys?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.