Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

vkk2429

Goldie

vkk2429

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorica

Zorica 
You are too goodClap 
Look at their faces.. Feel sorry for them.LOL
As MM said, I think they will be more happy than anyone else if Madhu comes back..
They will be saved from all the rest of the looniesLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkZorica_Bgdriver123Angeenahave-a-dreamamrithasarmummySoundarya22-optimist-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anastasia21

IF-Dazzler

anastasia21

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

Which one is Mangesh and which one is Patel? I thought Patel was a different guy up until few episodes ago. They look fed up.

Such a fabulous capture Zorica.
Thumbs UpClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkZorica_Bgdvkk2429AngeenaDrashti13Soundarya22have-a-dreamAnanya05-optimist-susan7

blacklambo

Goldie

blacklambo

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Now that the mother son bond has been established, we get to see how deep it goes. RK stopped Radhaji from leaving him alone and lonely in RK mansion. Her presence is required and if she has to leave, it can only be after Dips leaves! I insist.

At the risk of repeating what others have said countless times in the forum, Dipali is disgusting, desperate, disillusional, deceitful, devlish, dense, deplorable, devious and much much more.  To borrow a dialogue from RK / RS, I would like to change the meaning of all these words (and more) in the dictionary to Snakeali, Cheapali, and what not she has been called in this forum. But then again, we MBians would never pick up such a dictionary!  My only excuse for penning this para is that this is my first time writing for MEIEJ and need to get this out of my system like the rest. However, I would like to clarify Seema Mishra the actress is really good, Dipali the character is "dot dot dot" (remember her saying this to MB at the outdoor shoot).

Go Sikki, you have her number. Sikki knows that Dips will end up in a chawl should he leave her. Acting on this will be an easy and swift end to her.  Why not test the limits to see how far she will deface herself to stay at RK mansion?  After all, she too crosses new limits everyday. I like Sikki laying down the law that her efforts are not going to be sufficient. She will have to succeed in getting him a role if she wants to stay.

Moving on to the main characters, I liked mother child bond reestablished between RK-Radhaji and MB-Padmini.  Madhu will not repeat the mistake of hiding things from her mom and RK will go to the extent of apologizing to Madhu just so his mother does not leave.  He even admitted that he wronged Madhu! Loved it that he is mellow and his transformation is taking slowly but surely. Madhu's efforts have not been in vain. Today, RK was color coordinated with his mom in the first part.

RK insists that his feelings will not change for Madhu. He will apologize but not change his stance. Weird!  Is there a twist somewhere in the future which would explain RK's actions, I wonder? Radhaji understands that her son loves Madhu and twists RK's words around and what does RK do, he merely looks down and away from her.  If RK is not refuting her, is he acknowledging something through his silence? The eternal optimist in me can hope, right.

At the sets, RK sets out to apologize to Madhu and gave the viewers some Rishbala moments that we wait for. RK pins her to the wall but forgets what to say the moment he sees tears in Madhu's eyes.  It was a heart wrenching moment, especially with the same background music playing after the un-wedding scene.  Seriously, Bittuji needs to improve his sense of timing.

Monday, I feel RK will shout pack up again.  The film unit will see what they want to avoid seeing - some more tamasha.  In the meantime, I am left scratching my head over some questions -

How did Sultan know which car belonged to RK?  He didn't ask anyone, merely got out of his car, zeroed in on a white car and smashed the windshield.

Sultan threatened Madhu not to tell RK about the night but has more or less revealed himself to RK today.  After reading his letter which clearly has references to the phone conversation, RK knows Madhu has the answers to his questions. 

RK has seen the black car and Bittuji saw it today.  Is a confrontation between the two happening soon?

Why do RK's film posters for Qayannat, Ahankar and Dard-e-ishq show only him and never the heroine?  Why are heroines not part of the promotion?

Why can't Sikki speak to Radhaji even if she is going to Delhi?  Are there no phones that he can call from or are there no planes left for Sikki to fly to Delhi?

Edited by blacklambo - 28 March 2013 at 8:59pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomSub_Rambcbs_srkdesigrl414minu_8Zorica_Bgdvkk2429river123Angeenaamrithasanastasia21soni28have-a-dreamDrashti13Soundarya22Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0-optimist-susan7

vkk2429

Goldie

vkk2429

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia21

ROFLROFL

Which one is Mangesh and which one is Patel? I thought Patel was a different guy up until few episodes ago. They look fed up.

Thumbs UpClap

Even I had the same question? !  Even I thought it was someone else till now...
I guess they keep changing the guy...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuhave-a-dreamSoundarya22anastasia21river123AngeenaAnanya05

Zorica_Bgd

Goldie

Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
wallpaper
http://i47.tinypic.com/16bzq6g.jpg

Edited by zorica - 16 March 2013 at 2:14pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkvkk2429blacklambominu_8desigrl414anastasia21soni28sree.gattuamrithasriver123Angeenahave-a-dreamarmummyNeutral_MonaDrashti13ShazzieSoundarya22zoya_naziya0-SD-0Ananya05-optimist-LadyFlamesusan7ennishetundisclosed

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

wallpaper
http://i47.tinypic.com/16bzq6g.jpg

What a poignant scene this was ! Much needed respite for Rishbala shippers. Day Dreaming Hope restored. Tongue

Thank you for the wallpaper Zorica. Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkZorica_Bgdvkk2429minu_8sree.gattuamrithasAngeenahave-a-dreamDrashti13Soundarya22zoya_naziya0-SD-0

MarathiMulgi

MarathiMulgi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

MM, ennishet, have-a-dream

Wonderful posts. Clap Clap Clap

All,
I used to add MM's posts under Fun Posts Section in EOD Summary. But MM is truly a class apart.  I am referencing her post as MM's Fun Corner in the EOD Summary.

MM.
IMO, apart from posting your creative post here in ED thread, you should also post it in Main Forum. 

You can title your posts with a signature name of your choice. For ex: Did you see Peach's last saturday's posts...calling HumTum Post...etc. One of our previous writers here had their posts classified as FQNamas, BeastPalace Chronicles etc.

Think about it.

BlushingDay Dreaming
Awww !!! Thanks Shri for your comments. I am glad you are all enjoying these posts.

Have a good weekend you all. I am hoping to view our hero's journey from Remorseless, Rogue Rishabh to Romantic, Respectful Rishabh

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuminu_8vkk2429Zorica_Bgdriver123Angeenahave-a-dreamSoundarya22amrithasanastasia21-optimist-0-SD-0Ananya05

river123

IF-Dazzler

river123

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkk2429

Originally posted by anastasia21

ROFLROFL

Thumbs UpClap

Even I had the same question? !  Even I thought it was someone else till now...
I guess they keep changing the guy...

Along similar lines -  was that the director and his assistant they showed? Didn't they also look really different LOL?  I'm talking about the ones who were hoping shooting would go off well today (thus probably jinxing it.  Am waiting for PACKUP on Monday.)

Edited by river123 - 16 March 2013 at 2:52pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudesigrl414vkk2429AngeenaSoundarya22have-a-dreamamrithasAnanya050-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.