Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
thankyou very much guys...haashh now I can sleep peacefullyLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vkk2429Angeenaanastasia21Soundarya22Ananya050-SD-0

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Googly episode.

Both the mommy's chaantas have had the desired effect on their out of senses kids. Madhu shares the events of the day with her mother, an act of reassuarance to her mother and herself that she is still pretty much attached to her.

RK agrees to apologize to Madhu, just so his mother does not walk out on him. Clap The scene was fab and both the actors were brilliant.

Sikky blackmailing Dips to get him a role in her movie? She has so much authority? Shocked My guess, he is just trying to dig into this RK-Dips affair.

Now the googly scene. RK trying to apologize to Madhu. Some more pinning to the wall. An intense eyelock and lo and behold, our haunslon se veer Madhu starts crying. Shocked Ermm What was that? Confused LOL Khair chhodo. All in the name of glycerin. ROFL

RK too all fizzed out at the sight of her tears. LOL Wow! Truly made for each other.He is about to wipe her tears and no prizes to guess that they were once again interrupted by Bittuji. Angry

Sultan in his silly bravado, vandalizes RKs car and leaves a note which sounds more self-glorifying than threatening. Silly What a chindi don he is! To come and do this round of monkey act.

Lets not talk about precap. Pinch

ETA: Forget RK. Forget Madhu. Today I really felt bad for poor Mangesh. What has he gotten himself into by agreeing to work at RK mansion. LOL Kamra, gadi, kamra, gadi n d poor guy continues to bear the brunt of Maa-beta bickering. LOL

Edited by Ananya05 - 16 March 2013 at 11:18am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009shanmanjuFazzyBoombcbs_srkpnarsmohini110desigrl414Zorica_Bgdvkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaamrithasDrashti13have-a-dreamsoni28Soundarya22zoya_naziya0-SD-0-optimist-

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by have-a-dream

someone please tell me what RRR,BBB means ..???

BBB - Band Baaja Baaraat  ...(do you know bajaana, Waat lagaana ??!!)

RRR-  Realization, Redemption, Resurrection -  ROFL

ROFL...see how many layers we've found in 'R'?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuvkk2429desigrl414amrithasriver123Angeenahave-a-dream__VJ__0-SD-0Ananya05-optimist-

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by have-a-dream

someone please tell me what RRR,BBB means ..???

BBB - Band Baaja Baaraat  ...(do you know bajaana, Waat lagaana ??!!)

RRR-  Realization, Redemption, Resurrection -  ROFL

ROFL...see how many layers we've found in 'R'?

True that. We can add  Retribution along with your Remorse...And it all started with Revenge 
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

Main pagla gayi...Seriously can't stop now.,...

shanmanjuvkk2429river123Angeenahave-a-dreamSoundarya22anastasia21amrithas-optimist-Ananya05__VJ__

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Sultan in his silly bravado, vandalizes RKs car and leaves a note which sounds more self-glorifying than threatening. Silly What a chindi don he is! To come and do this round of monkey act.

Lets not talk about precap. Pinch

ETA: Forget RK. Forget Madhu. Today I really felt bad for poor Mangesh. What has he gotten himself into by agreeing to work at RK mansion. LOL Kamra, gadi, kamra, gadi n d poor guy continues to bear the brunt of Maa-beta bickering. LOL

@Bold - Chindi Don...?ROFL Correct, the way he came running & broke the glass...expected some class from him. ROFL

Star of today's episode - Mangesh...paapi pet ke liye he has to suffer at the hands of this crazy family. Did anyone notice how Radhaji turned around saying...Aye??? Shocked. It all comes down to genes..LOL

shanmanjubcbs_srkdesigrl414Zorica_Bgdvkk2429Angeenahave-a-dream0-SD-0zoya_naziya-optimist-Ananya05

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

Don't throw chappals at me, but I've turned the corner on RK. I realize he's been a demon and tyrant and betrayed Madhu (and by extension all of us), but I just can't help it. VD's portrayal of RK is just that good! Today, he didn't bend, he didn't change, his innate bombast and mocking tone remained intact, but look how he pataoed Radhaji and brought tears to her eyes. You just can't help loving this kameena.

RIGHT KAMEENA HO !!!! 

ROFL ROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkpnarsvkk2429AngeenaSoundarya22amrithashave-a-dreamzoya_naziyaAnanya05

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Shri, Soundarya,

You are on a roll today to explore layers of our beloved Right Kameena. ROFL . All the Rs brought out. ROFL

Too good. Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuvkk2429Angeenahave-a-dreamSoundarya22amrithas-optimist-0-SD-0zoya_naziya

ennishet

IF-Sizzlerz

ennishet

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

@Bold - Chindi Don...?ROFL Correct, the way he came running & broke the glass...expected some class from him. ROFL

Star of today's episode - Mangesh...paapi pet ke liye he has to suffer at the hands of this crazy family. Did anyone notice how Radhaji turned around saying...Aye??? Shocked. It all comes down to genes..LOL

Kuch nahi toh bat toh chod jata, studio pe bachche aur bade jab bore hote (Cut aur Pack Up ke bech mein) toh cricket hi khel lete. ROFL

But he emoted well when that security guard came running and asked him what the hell was he doing!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudesigrl414amrithasSoundarya22have-a-dreamarmummyAngeena0-SD-0zoya_naziya-optimist-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.