Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Do studios have lifts? Can these two not get stuck in a lift, no Bittuji, no Sultan ...they can fight all they want, and 100% they will end up getting lost in each other's eyes. Then maybe this whole RRR will  get fast trackedLOL

@bold ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72vkk2429river123AngeenaSoundarya22have-a-dreamzoya_naziyaAnanya05-optimist-ennishet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeena

IF-Dazzler

Angeena

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Originally posted by Soundarya22

Do studios have lifts? Can these two not get stuck in a lift, no Bittuji, no Sultan ...they can fight all they want, and 100% they will end up getting lost in each other's eyes. Then maybe this whole RRR will  get fast trackedLOL

That's a nice idea, send it to ST/RS. Reminds me of Grey's Anatomy, the lift is very important there too and also very slow Wink

That lift in Grey's Anatomy has to be the busiest one ever..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoompnarssnowy72vkk2429river123Soundarya22amrithashave-a-dreamanastasia21__VJ__zoya_naziya-optimist-

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
MM, ennishet, have-a-dream

Wonderful posts. Clap Clap Clap

All,
I used to add MM's posts under Fun Posts Section in EOD Summary. But MM is truly a class apart.  I am referencing her post as MM's Fun Corner in the EOD Summary.

MM.
IMO, apart from posting your creative post here in ED thread, you should also post it in Main Forum. 

You can title your posts with a signature name of your choice. For ex: Did you see Peach's last saturday's posts...calling HumTum Post...etc. One of our previous writers here had their posts classified as FQNamas, BeastPalace Chronicles etc.

Think about it.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomMarathiMulgipnarssnowy72Zorica_Bgdvkk2429river123AngeenaSoundarya22amrithashave-a-dreamarmummyzoya_naziya-optimist-susan7

river123

IF-Dazzler

river123

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Sikky and Dips - Looks like Sikky has some plans for revenge.  I am suspicious about why he wants a role in RK's film.   He wants to stay close to RK and his wife on the set, but wonder what he's trying to do - some kind of sabotage?    In any event, am enjoying see Dips on the defensive - he has articulated his threat to her pretty clearly  "you don't cooperate, you'll be back in the chawl."  The winds of change are blowing, but Dips still seems to be clueless and underestimating Sikky (well, talk about being thick skinned.)

Madhi and Padmini conversation - Madhu expressing that she is confused.  She promises her apprehensive mother not to lie to her again, and not shame her like RK shamed his mother.  Wonder whether she is going to break the promise.  (btw, nice touch with the burning chapati.) 

Loved that RK asks Radha not to leave - that he is not passively watching her suitcases roll out of the door - but articulates that he doesn't want her to go.   He promises his mother that he will apologize to Madhu for what he insinuated.  Liked him saying that his feelings towards Madhu will not change and Radha says 'I hope they won't'   - she still believes that regardless of what he did, he loves Madhu.

I liked RK's body language today, not aggressive, somehow softer?  

RK trying hard to apologize to a Madhu who's trying to avoid him (and preventing him from saying the words.)  And their silent poignant communication as they look into each others eyes. I was touched by the scene, especially because of the background song - maybe because I associate it with the unwedding scene when she is walking back home from RK mansion. Beautiful emotional scene that - drat it - got interrupted by Sultan's vandalizing the car.  Making it yet another time that poor Bittuji interrupts a sweet RK-Madhu scene.

And now, seeing the note stuck to the windshield, RK's  mad and his suspicions reawakened.  Wonder how Madhu is going to react - she now has proof that Sultan can turn out to be dangerous - and that his threats are not empty.  My guess is, she's still not going to say anything.

Finally, for a moment, I initially wondered why Sultan would come himself to deliver the message, just like a regular goonda.   Then I put my parent hat on, and thought if someone threatened my kid, I too would want the satisfaction of dealing with it myself.  So makes total sense to me.  

Edited by river123 - 16 March 2013 at 11:27am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009shanmanjuskippdogweaFazzyBoomsyasyapnarsbcbs_srkdesigrl414blacklamboZorica_Bgdvkk2429Soundarya22Angeenasoni28amrithasarmummyhave-a-dreamDrashti130-SD-0-optimist-Ananya05zoya_naziya

ennishet

IF-Sizzlerz

ennishet

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkk2429

[QUOTE=MarathiMulgi]
 RK says his emotions for Madhu has not changed. Radha twists his words and says she hopes they never do.  Smart woman. I think she has learned a thing or two from Madhu and is now not afraid to be the mother of this spoilt brat. She is onto RK. She knows he loves her.

/QUOTE]

I felt the same thing too.. ..sometimes I think I am reading too much in between the linesLOL

Thought the same. We're optimistic. Smile Also about Madhu's tears, she couldn't keep aloof/unaffected around RK. He affects her, still.

shanmanjusyasyavkk24294EVRoptimistriver123AngeenaSoundarya22have-a-dreamamrithasDrashti13armummy-optimist-Ananya05

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
someone please tell me what RRR,BBB means ..???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeenaAnanya05

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by have-a-dream

BBB - Band Baaja Baaraat  ...(do you know bajaana, Waat lagaana ??!!)

RRR-  Realization, Redemption, Resurrection -  ROFL

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 16 March 2013 at 11:12am

skippdogweashanmanjuanuradha_2009pnarssnowy72vkk2429Drashti13Soundarya22Angeenaamrithashave-a-dream-optimist-Ananya05

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by have-a-dream

RRR  means...Remorse, Realisation, Redemption 

BBB from what I understand means Band Baja Baraat? When you blast someone off...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

skippdogweashanmanjuanuradha_2009snowy72vkk2429AngeenaDrashti13have-a-dream-optimist-0-SD-0Ananya05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.