Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkk2429

Precap :  The tender moment gone...and the zeher spills again..Unhappy

Tell me about it. Cry CryCryCry Tired of the fights and his harangues when I know he is mistaken and assuming. Feel so stupid and dumb. Need ear plugs for Monday.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009shanmanjuskippdogweasnowy72bcbs_srkpnarsdesigrl414vkk2429blacklamboriver123AngeenaSoundarya22amrithasarmummyhave-a-dreamzoya_naziya-optimist-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sub_Ram

Sub_Ram

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Well, I am back after a hiatus. I was reading your posts in the interim.

Somehow today's episode isn't satisfying. Radha's threat of shifting to Delhi fizzled out. RK managed to hold her back using his usual bravado. I still don't know whether he is faking or really understands what he has done. Neverthless, getting to his point of view. He wants to say sorry to Madhu. So be it.

Sikki finally seems to have some hold on his BIWI (Dips). His firmness is apparent today and I am loving his coming of age. Somehow he has our sympathy to deal with the cunning Dips.

Madhu is confused as ever. She is unsure why she is still bajaoing RK and kind of assures herself by assuring Paddo. She promises not to lie anymore. Wow! She will be with Aryan soon enough (we know this for sure). 

Then, we see RK behind Madhu again, trying to do some pataoing (tera peecha na main chodoonga sonuye!) He wants to say sorry, she refuses to talk. Finally he corners her, and sees tears in her eyes. Our RK becomes speechless and melts (sort of).

In the midst of all this, our new Sultan is ready to do some wrecking. He smashes RK's car windshield. Some message he wanted to convey through his first letter to RK. (Yeh mera prem patra parka padkar...

Now it's turn of RK to be aghast and bajao Madhu. The cycle repeats. Sort of. This time our Sultan is the go-between RK and Madhu.

The episode is a kind of filler, taking the story forward to a bemisaal next week. We might see Madhu back at Sultan's den with her sermons on RK, car damage, and what/who she feels is wrong. We might see some cosy moments between Madhu and Aryan. Looking forward to next week...

Thanks for stopping by and reading my post.

Edited by Sub_Ram - 16 March 2013 at 10:43am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomsnowy72pnarsbcbs_srkZorica_Bgdvkk2429blacklambodesigrl4144EVRoptimistriver123AngeenaSoundarya22armummyamrithashave-a-dream-optimist-0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05ennishet

amrithas

IF-Dazzler

amrithas

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Well I'd say a Googly of an episode!  
Madhu visibly upset by the events at RK mansion, decides to share everything with Padmini! I think she is realizing that she has changed and drifting apart from her mother! For reassurance more than anything else she ends up confiding in her mother! She is afraid she is turning into another RK and is trying to catch herself before its too late! 
Here I was appreciating Sikki for growing a spine and all he wants is to cash in on his wife's besharmi! Does he really think that Dips has so much influence on RK, that she can land him a role?I am hoping that he is just wants to see if there is anything really in between her and RK and yank her chains, which I dont mind at all! One thing to be said about Dips is she is consistent and has no layers! She is what she has always been ( a shameless you know what) atleast not confusing us! 

Liked the mummy son drama in the morning! Poor Mangesh just had the worst day of his life, to be caught in between both of them! RK in his own style managed to stop Radhaji from leaving him and that too in all earnesty! Radhaji really has the measure of him, when she says she does not want his feelings for Madhu to change ever! Beta, no point in acting in front of Mummy! She was really touched when he admitted he'd be really lonely without her and even promised to apologize to Madhu! That was a real googly!Sikky seemed pleased that Radhaji did not leave! 

RK tries to talk to Madhu, she avoids him, but he manages to catch up with her and how! What Can I say, this was totally unexpected! He corners her only to apologize and she drops her  moving tears! Oh, RK was so caught offguard and tender with her! It was a treat to sore eyes! She herself was surprised, I think for her momentary weakness and in her vulnerability was going to allow him to wipe away those tears! The why and how of it does not matter, except for that after the drunken night, their true selves shone through once again! Alas, what could have been could not be as Biituji came rushing in looked aptly abashed at interrupting them!

The reason for interruption Sultan, the donman gone madman had to display his silliness by breaking RK's windhshield and leaving a letter! Was the letter more threatening or more Self Praising? He addressed himself as the  Sun! What can I say, that I am getting more and more convinced that RK and Sultan must be long lost brothers, what with the same streak of childish pranks and self acclaiming techniques! 

Precap: RK is back to being cheap and insults Madhu once again in public! Madhu, must be really disappointed in Sultan now! 

Edited by amrithas - 16 March 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomsyasyabcbs_srksnowy72Sub_RamblacklamboZorica_Bgdvkk2429desigrl414armummyhave-a-dreamDrashti13soni28river123AngeenaSoundarya22Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0-optimist-ennishet

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Do studios have lifts? Can these two not get stuck in a lift, no Bittuji, no Sultan ...they can fight all they want, and 100% they will end up getting lost in each other's eyes. Then maybe this whole RRR will  get fast trackedLOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

alexchanuradha_2009shanmanjuFazzyBoomSub_Rammohini110snowy72bcbs_srkvkk2429Zorica_Bgd4EVRoptimistdesigrl414blacklamboamrithasanastasia21sree.gattuAngeenariver123armummyhave-a-dreamShazzieDrashti13zoya_naziya0-SD-0__VJ__Ananya05-optimist-ennishetsusan7

vkk2429

Goldie

vkk2429

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Do studios have lifts? Can these two not get stuck in a lift, no Bittuji, no Sultan ...they can fight all they want, and 100% they will end up getting lost in each other's eyes. Then maybe this whole RRR will  get fast trackedLOL

I was hoping too...we know there is no lift...but atleast they could get stuck in the 
studio itself...Wink just like the first time it happened.LOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusnowy72Sub_RamZorica_Bgd4EVRoptimistdesigrl414have-a-dreamamrithasanastasia21sree.gattuAngeenariver123Soundarya22armummyDrashti130-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05-optimist-

pnars

pnars

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Peeps, 

Don't throw chappals at me, but I've turned the corner on RK. I realize he's been a demon and tyrant and betrayed Madhu (and by extension all of us), but I just can't help it. VD's portrayal of RK is just that good! Today, he didn't bend, he didn't change, his innate bombast and mocking tone remained intact, but look how he pataoed Radhaji and brought tears to her eyes. You just can't help loving this kameena.

And then he has that eye lock with a teary Madhu...Day Dreaming
We got the passionate Rishbala gesture we all were thirsting for!!!

And Sultan just had to wreck the scene didn't he?! Madhu's going to realize the soup she's put herself and RK in now!

In honorable mentions today, Sikky, who's growing brains by the day and Poor Mangesh!!

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuanuradha_2009FazzyBoomsyasyaSub_Rambcbs_srkmohini110snowy72blacklamboZorica_Bgdvkk2429desigrl414soni28amrithassree.gattuanastasia21river123AngeenaDrashti13ShazzieSoundarya22armummyhave-a-dreamMyAngelAbhay0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05susan7ennishet

ennishet

IF-Sizzlerz

ennishet

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

That's a nice idea, send it to ST/RS. Reminds me of Grey's Anatomy, the lift is very important there too and also very slow Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

skippdogweashanmanjusnowy72desigrl414amrithasSoundarya22have-a-dreamAngeenariver123zoya_naziyaAnanya05-optimist-

vkk2429

Goldie

vkk2429

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MarathiMulgi]
 RK says his emotions for Madhu has not changed. Radha twists his words and says she hopes they never do.  Smart woman. I think she has learned a thing or two from Madhu and is now not afraid to be the mother of this spoilt brat. She is onto RK. She knows he loves her.

/QUOTE]

I felt the same thing too.. ..sometimes I think I am reading too much in between the linesLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuskippdogweasnowy72pnarsblacklamboriver123AngeenaSoundarya22have-a-dreamDrashti13amrithassree.gattu-optimist-zoya_naziyaAnanya05ennishet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.