Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

Angeena

IF-Dazzler

Angeena

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Wicked people!!!! Wicked Wicked Wicked !!!!

He was going to do his "Maafi Maangna". Was it necessary to drag the scene so long that he gets interrupted and checks Sultan's drama and once again starts a Chillar drama.  Yaar Chillar party samajh rakha hai humko Angry .

Now I want to see RK bonding with Sikky and they make a team together. RK needs to grow his own party. I am serious and not joking. This is how he can start getting normal. First bridging with Mom. Then bridging with Sikky, with whom he has to share his mother...and so many other things. Hope CVs listen to this. Even Sikky can improve. He is not that bad guy...we have all seen that...

Seriously... Why oh why did they stop there? Angry Even if RK had said the first syllables of "I am sorry" I would have been ok..

And about Sikky and RK becoming brotherly.. you know now that you mention it, it sounds quite good. Sikky the way he is now will benefit a lot by coming under RK's protection. It will give him the much needed confidence boost to deal with both Dipali and Kuku Bhatia and become his own person.

Edited by Angeena - 16 March 2013 at 10:29am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagopnarssnowy72Sub_Ramvkk2429blacklambodesigrl414Kayamrithashave-a-dreamSoundarya22river123Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziya-optimist-ennishet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013 (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Now Madhu is faking 'hate'..(we always knew that).  The change of tone in RK's voice still has the power to bring her to tears. Poor girl...this is what she needs to get overCry
And RK is faking 'whateverAngry' (God knows what)...because her closeness, her tears automatically softens him. He forgets what he has to say, proceeds to wipe her tears. 

now that VD is off, we will get more Sultan and Madhu scenes, or gangster scenes. The track will probably come to a close soon, this is how I remember the Balraj build up happened. Maximum drama  distracted from VD 's absence, we never felt it at all. Am sure they have built up a good bank of episodes with VD.  

Waiting to see the nautanki unravel itself...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomSub_Ramsnowy72dramagopnarsbcbs_srkRSP04Zorica_Bgdvkk2429blacklambodesigrl414Kayriver123AngeenaDrashti13amrithashave-a-dream-optimist-zoya_naziya__VJ__0-SD-0Ananya05

MarathiMulgi

MarathiMulgi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Sultan: ST, yeh kya baat hui. You allow RK to break liquor bottles, furniture, electronics and he is just an actor. What about me? When will I get to break something? I am a don afterall !!! Yeh mere reputasion ka sawal hai. Yeh sarasar na insafi hai.

ST:  You do have a point. See, I already gave you guns, can't you be satisfied with it?

Sultan: NO. I can't have RK an upper hand in destruction.

ST: <Thinks for a while> OK, I will tell you what. I will let you break RK's car windshield. Will that make you happy?

Sultan: <Smiles wickedly>. Yeh hui na baat. I can't wait to show that 2-bit so-called actor what happens when he threatens my son. Bring it on, ST !!!!

After Sultan breaks the car windshield, RK comes and sees the destruction

RK: Kaun mai ka laal hai jiski itni himmat ki woh aise gandi harkat kare?

Bittuji: Chief, see he has left a note here.

RK reads it and yells for Madhu.

RK:  Madhu, read this. Someone has left an address for windshield repair store on my broken windshield. Iska matlab kya hai ?

Madhu: Uff!!! RK !! It means you now need to take you car to get it repaired.

RK scowls at her and snatches the note back.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009shanmanjuFazzyBoomsyasyabcbs_srksnowy72JasperJazz4EVRoptimistZorica_Bgdvkk2429blacklamboKayarmummyhave-a-dreamriver123AngeenaSoundarya22Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziya-optimist-__VJ__

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

But why was Madhu crying? Confused

Viewers and RK were saying..."Kaun Hai Yeh Ladki ?" We all saw a changed Madhu since 6th March.

So they showed the tears...to tell us and RK, that she is still our Glycerine...and not to worry. 

LOL LOLLOL

Originally posted by Soundarya22

• RK corners Madhu, she averts her eyes. He turns her face, discovers she has tears, he gets affected, both of them get into a deep eyelock, her eyes teary but accusing. RK is about to wipe her tears, when Bittuji comes running in. SO whats new!!??Angry. We cannot even have one Rishbala scene in peace. 

And Bittuji is back in business to INTERRUPT. Clap Angry

Seems CVs the teachers just decided to rap us on our heads and reminding us what we have forgotten. D'oh

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 16 March 2013 at 10:36am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srksnowy72blacklambovkk2429desigrl414amrithashave-a-dreamriver123AngeenaSoundarya22Drashti13armummyzoya_naziyaAnanya05-optimist-

MarathiMulgi

MarathiMulgi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
RK is not that reckless to let his only remaining ally to leave. The thinking of previous night devoid of alcohol has registered that fact and he is ready to call truce with his mother.  RK says his emotions for Madhu has not changed. Radha twists his words and says she hopes they never do.  Smart woman. I think she has learned a thing or two from Madhu and is now not afraid to be the mother of this spoilt brat. She is onto RK. She knows he loves her.

I felt truly bad for Mangesh today. Between RK and Radha's orders poor guy is stuck. I think even more than Radha, these naukars of RK mansion must be praying real hard for Madhu to return so that they will be spared of these weirdo's wraths.

Just like RK, nothing is going according to plan for Dipali as well. She is now cornered into giving a role to Sikki in RK's film. Sikki seems to have woken up from him deep slumber and is planning to teach Dipali a thing or two. I hope his bravado continues.

Madhu is crying because of her inability to show indifference to RK. Whenver he is near her, it affects her visibly and she is not able to control, mask or  hide her emotions. She loves him deeply in spite of all this. She is not a connieving devious girl who can act as if she does not care. She is trying hard but her wounds are still somewhat raw. She confides in Padmini about the day's events seeking reassurance from her. Padmini however is not wholeheartedly in agreement that Madhu that is standing in front of her is the same as before. These traumatic events have left a  mark on her soul and she could not remain the same even if she wanted to. She is human afterall.

Alas, fate intervenes in the form of Bittuji and RK's attempt at apology gets cut short. I wonder what would have happened if they were not interrupted. Probably RK would have forgotten all about apologizing to her seeing her tears and they would have just lost in each other's eyes.

Precap - Another round of public insult for Madhu. Yeh logon ko bhi akkal hi nahin hai. Why wait around them listening on their convo?

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuFazzyBoomsnowy72bcbs_srkpnarsdeepa911prema_ksdesigrl414RSP044EVRoptimistZorica_Bgdblacklambovkk2429river123AngeenaSoundarya22ShazzieDrashti13armummyhave-a-dreamamrithassoni28-optimist-0-SD-0zoya_naziyasusan7

Angeena

IF-Dazzler

Angeena

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@MM

That was hilarious ROFL especially as I imagine all of Sultan's words with Gabbar Singh's voice and accent.. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

skippdogweashanmanjusnowy72vkk2429Soundarya22have-a-dreamzoya_naziya0-SD-0Ananya05

ennishet

IF-Sizzlerz

ennishet

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Bittuji, you're the worst kabab-mein-haddi!  Angry Couldn't you have waited a few seconds before barging in shouting 'chief'chief'. Where was the fire? You spoiled the best scene after ages over a broken windshield? Heights of it, Bittuji!

Aapke nam ki toh supari deni chahiye is guna ke liye ... whom should I contact? Sultan? No - he too was hand-in-glove today with Bittuji in ruining the scene between RK-Madhu. Oh, I get it, Bhujang must be around, need to contact him to keep Bittuji in check.

Mangesh! Don't you understand that Radhaji and RK are both stubborn but RK always has the last say. Why did you keep picking up the bags on Radhaji's insistence. You must have a sore back - koi baat nahi, Moov lagao, kamar theek karo kyu ki tumhari to aur bhi band bajegi RK ke hathon. The RK-Radhaji dialogue "Mangesh gaddi mein saman rakho and Mangesh, saman kamre mein le jao" reminded me of a ping-pong match or a tennis match. Maa-beta dono ek jaise hai.

Loved how Sikky tackled Dipali and asked her to get a role for him in the movie. Good, you too start some detective work when your brother is getting the same done via private investigators. Poor Sikky, he mustn't have enough cash to hire some help. LOL

The precap was Ouch RK trying to apologize today was like a positive step forward, but the precap was bad. Will he ever stop insulting, taunting and humiliating Madhu?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

FazzyBoomshanmanjubcbs_srksnowy72mohini110RSP044EVRoptimistZorica_Bgdvkk2429blacklambodesigrl414have-a-dreamriver123AngeenaSoundarya22Drashti130-SD-0zoya_naziya-optimist--StephinesS-

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
KISKI ITNI HIMMAT!!!!!

MANGESH BAG KAMRE MEIN RAKHO, GAADI MEIN RAKHO, KAMRA,GAADI, KAMRA, GAADILOL

wow RK-Radha ji scene was tooo awesum yar...I loved RK..how could have he let her Mum go away from him, wow it was amazing..I felt so happy..

Padmini- Madhu...they both seriously needed to talk.so Madhu covienced Padmini, though Padmini still was worried for Madhu...nice scene..

Bittu ji...kuch akal hai ki nahi.huh..so RishBala not completly gone, Madhu's tear and their silence speaked it all...loved the scene..

Dips-Sikky scene...all I could say about it ROFLROFL

precap..Sultan,Aryan ka bat leke tod phod shuru..uff the letter was not clear, so again panga...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

FazzyBoomshanmanjubcbs_srksnowy72blacklambovkk2429desigrl414amrithasriver123AngeenaSoundarya22Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0-optimist-ennishet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.