πŸ‘
all I could say now " NA AANA IS DESH, POOR PATIL AND MANGESH "πŸ˜†
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=0-SD-0]MM, ennishet, have-a-dream

Wonderful posts. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

All,
I used to add MM's posts under Fun Posts Section in EOD Summary. But MM is truly a class apart.  I am referencing her post as MM's Fun Corner in the EOD Summary.

/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you liked it. I started off writing the usual description, then scrapped it and just let my thoughts flow. There was more but didn't want to turn it into an essay.

I look forward to reading your explanations as well as MM's fun posts in this thread. You're right, MM is truly a class apart.

One question: What was RK apologizing for yesterday? Read some related posts in the forum which made me think whether he was sorry for what he said to Madhu the day before or was it for all his acts against her.

dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
A mixed bag of tricks and a very interesting episode -depending on how you look at it. What I liked about the episode is that suddenly in seemed that some characters are not as dumb as they seem most notably Sikky.  We got an another peek in the pysche of almost all the characters.

Here is what was most notable to me

1)Dips- The girl is still unaware of storm headed her way. I have a feeling that she is counting on RK to protect her but unfortunately she is overestimating RK's feelings (if any) for her. She is not able to judge Sikky'd determination and anger at this point and still continues to irk him. What I found really interesting was how she is scared of Radha and Sikky's trust/respect for Radha. So far Radha has been so focussed on RK that I always felt that her relationship with Bhatias was negatively impacted but in last two episodes, it was obvious to me how much Sikky loves and respects Radha.

2)Sikky-The guy is burning up inside but he is moving strategically.He understands what attracts Dips to RK- his success and money. He also knows that to have any sort of upper-hand in dealing with Dips either he needs to ask for Radha/RK's help (which emansculates him) or land in position of power(he needs an another chance to succeed professionally). He knows that Dips is crazy about RK but he also correctly suspects that RK might not be as involved with Dips ...he needs to judge the situation himself before he makes a decision. For both these things to happen...he needs to be around Dips and get a role and so he twists Dip's arm into it. Unlike many other viewers, I was not disgusted by it but was applauding his smarts. Ofcourse there is an added benefit to Sikky's being on set- he might actually bond with RK. Also RK might see another side to the picture because there are immense similarities between Sikky and Madhu's love story. Both of them gave thier all to thier spouses only to be betrayed brutally and finding out that they never truly loved but were means to an end. Both of them are trying hard to spring in a position of power from thier current helpless state.

3)RK- Loved the way he tried to stop his mother with a genuine and heartfelt emotion. Also liked the fact that he knew what his mother expected of him which is ask forgiveness from Madhu. It feels like more than ego, it is anger that is destroying RK's life. I might be wrong but today it also seemed that RK was ready to apologize and walk away from Madhu atleast temporarily but unfortunately the fates decided otherwise. He did genuinely make an attempt to apologize and shared a tender moment with Madhu. He did not get angry when Madhu ignored him and was almost gentle in the way he forced her (from usual RK style) to listen to him. Loved it when he said that she was ready to listen to anyone's bakwas then why not his. He is pained by tears in Madhu's eyes and is ready to wipe them and the Bittooji interrupts (what was so important that it could not wait 5 minutes...the vandalized car was going nowhere?). Ofcourse the note was bound to anger him and it did. He gives an another dressing down to Madhu as per precap.

4)Madhu-Unfortunately, I continue to feel disconnected to the character but more than that I am frustated by the people surrounding her. If seems like Trishna and Paddy are ready to support her fight without knowing why Madhu is fighting (Madhu's own words) or even assessing if she is right. Also I found it interesting that Madhu mentions that RK broke her phone but does not mention why he did so. I wonder how Paddy would react if she knew that Madhu was promising a social visit to the son of gangster on the set at the time when the phones were supposed to be off which is RK reacted the way he did.
I am kinda glad that Sultan vandalized RK's car because Madhu needs to understand what she is dealing with. It seems everyone around her rallies behind her without any understanding of consequences and she seems to ignore whatever advice she is given. Only RK seems to get through to her but he too is operating under misconception so at this point he is no help to her either.

Other notable things for me were-
1)Radha is once again hopeful about Rishbala relationship
2)Dips continues to be blind about RK's feelings for Madhu
3)Madhu can deny it to death but she still loves RK to death so much so that she is fearful of meeting his eyes lest he sees the love in her eyes.
4)Bittooji tries to be cupid but the minute something happens he becomes kabab me haddi.
5)Director and other people on set are getting frustated with RK drama on a daily basis
6)RK is aware of the loss, his producer is bearing because of his antics.
7)Sultan is as childish as RK.
Edited by dramacrazy12 - 11 years ago
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dramacrazy12

A mixed bag of tricks and a very interesting episode -depending on how you look at it. What I liked about the episode is that suddenly in seemed that some characters are not as dumb as they seem most notably Sikky.  We got an another peek in the pysche of almost all the characters.

Here is what was most notable to me

1)Dips- The girl is still unaware of storm headed her way. I have a feeling that she is counting on RK to protect her but unfortunately she is overestimating RK's feelings (if any) for her. She is not able to judge Sikky'd determination and anger at this point and still continues to irk him. What I found really interesting was how she is scared of Sikky and Sikky's trust/respect for Radha. So far Radha has been so focussed on RK that I always felt that her relationship with Bhatias was negatively impacted but in last two episodes, it was obvious to me how much Sikky loves and respects Radha.

2)Sikky-The guy is burning up inside but he is moving strategically.He understands what attracts Dips to RK- his success and money. He also knows that to have any sort of upper-hand in dealing with Dips either he needs to ask for Radha/RK's help (which emansculates him) or land in position of power(he needs an another chance to succeed professionally). He knows that Dips is crazy about RK but he also correctly suspects that RK might not be as involved with Dips ...he needs to judge the situation himself before he makes a decision. For both these things to happen...he needs to be around Dips and get a role and so he twists Dip's arm into it. Unlike many other viewers, I was not disgusted by it but was applauding his smarts. Ofcourse there is an added benefit to Sikky's being on set- he might actually bond with RK. Also RK might see another side to the picture because there are immense similarities between Sikky and Madhu's love story. Both of them gave thier all to thier spouses only to be betrayed brutally and finding out that they never truly loved but were means to an end. Both of them are trying hard to spring in a position of power from thier current helpless state.

3)RK- Loved the way he tried to stop his mother with a genuine and heartfelt emotion. Also liked the fact that he knew what his mother expected of him which is ask forgiveness from Madhu. It feels like more than ego, it is anger that is destroying RK's life. I might be wrong but today it also seemed that RK was ready to apologize and walk away from Madhu atleast temporarily but unfortunately the fates decided otherwise. He did genuinely make an attempt to apologize and shared a tender moment with Madhu. He did not get angry when Madhu ignored him and was almost gentle in the way he forced her (from usual RK style) to listen to him. Loved it when he said that she was ready to listen to anyone's bakwas then why not his. He is pained by tears in Madhu's eyes and is ready to wipe them and the Bittoji interrupts (what was so important that it could not wait 5 minutes...the vandalized car was going nowhere?). Ofcourse the note was bound to anger him and it did. He gives an another dressing down to Madhu as per precap.

4)Madhu-Unfortunately, I continue to feel disconnected to the character but more than that I am frustated by the people surrounding her. If seems like Trishna and Paddy are ready to support her fight without knowing why Madhu is fighting (Madhu's own words). Also I found it interesting that Madhu mentions that RK broke her phone but does not mention why he did so. I wonder how Paddy would react if she knew that Madhu was promising a social visit to the son of gangster on the set at the time when the phones were supposed to be off which is RK reacted the way he did.
I am kinda glad that Sultan vandalized RK's car because Madhu needs to understand what she is dealing with. It seems everyone around her rallies behind her without any understanding of consequences and she seems to ignore whatever advice Paddy gives her. Only RK seems to get through to her but he too is operating under misconception so at this point he too is no help to her.

Other notable things for me were-
1)Radha is once again hopeful about Rishbala relationship
2)Dips continues to be blind about RK's feelings for Madhu
3)Madhu can deny it to death but she still loves RK to death so much so that she is fearful of meeting his eyes lest he sees the love in her eyes.
4)Bittooji tries to be cupid but the minute something happens he becomes kabab me haddi.
5)Director and other people on set are getting frustated with RK drama on a daily basis
6)RK is aware of the loss, his producer is bearing because of his antics.
7)Sultan is as childish as RK.

superb analysisπŸ‘πŸ‘
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ennishet

Glad to hear you liked it. I started off writing the usual description, then scrapped it and just let my thoughts flow. There was more but didn't want to turn it into an essay.

I look forward to reading your explanations as well as MM's fun posts in this thread. You're right, MM is truly a class apart.

One question: What was RK apologizing for yesterday? Read some related posts in the forum which made me think whether he was sorry for what he said to Madhu the day before or was it for all his acts against her.

@bold 1
IMO - People can read live update/written update if they are not watching episode. And we can just go on writing a review in the manner our thoughts flow. No need to be descriptive, unless our mind itself wants to repeat all that we saw.

@bold 2
IMO, he was going to say sorry for what he said to Madhu the day before...trying to malign her image by hitting at her dignity.
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold 1
IMO - People can read live update/written update if they are not watching episode. And we can just go on writing a review in the manner our thoughts flow. No need to be descriptive, unless our mind itself wants to repeat all that we saw.

@bold 2
IMO, he was going to say sorry for what he said to Madhu the day before...trying to malign her image by hitting at her dignity.

I am beginning to wonder why I do a summary...so I need to change that. 
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

@bold 1

@bold 2

I thought the same, wouldn't expect him to change so soon. Too bad, he's going to do worse on Monday.
Angeena thumbnail
Originally posted by: ennishet

I thought the same, wouldn't expect him to change so soon. Too bad, he's going to do worse on Monday.

Not worse .. just more of what he was doing before
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Just saw parts of yesterday's epi for the second time [I know, I have to get a life - there has to be a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon!]

I think RK did say sorry to her, non-verbally. She looked at him, eyes awash in tears as if asking "Do you really believe that I will spend my nights with another man? How could you?", and he wipes her tears and looks at her admitting "I know you won't. I'm sorry I said that" and wipes her tears.

Then our dear old Bittuji comes in interrupting as usual!!

Fanciful interpretation? Your guess is as good as mine. I must say, DD has the biggest and most expressive eyes I've ever seen.

Now I think I will go take that afternoon nap after all!
river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pnars

Just saw parts of yesterday's epi for the second time [I know, I have to get a life - there has to be a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon!]

I think RK did say sorry to her, non-verbally. She looked at him, eyes awash in tears as if asking "Do you really believe that I will spend my nights with another man? How could you?", and he wipes her tears and looks at her admitting "I know you won't. I'm sorry I said that" and wipes her tears.

Then our dear old Bittuji comes in interrupting as usual!!

Fanciful interpretation? Your guess is as good as mine. I must say, DD has the biggest and most expressive eyes I've ever seen.

Now I think I will go take that afternoon nap after all!

Completely agree.  I did think that there was an element of "how could you of all people think/believe that of me" in her tears, but I didn't pull it together in my head, as you did in terms of the non-verbal apology actually happening.  And now that you said it, its all come together for me.