Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Episode 221 Discussion: 16th March 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? Wink. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009_miSha_vaani21have-a-dreamzoya_naziyaleelaa9undisclosed

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Episode 221 Discussion - EOD Summary

Radhaji's Two Sensible Sons - Sikky and RK raise our hopes. Alas! Sultan dashes our hopes.

Events of the Episode
  1. Madhu reaches home and explains everything to Padmini, that RK broke her phone, had hired people to watch over her, she went to his house to confront him and how his mother was ashamed of his activities. She assures Padmini, she shall never cause that to her mother. She also says that she cannot help it, but it is her need to stand uto Rishabh Kundra until he backs out. She also tries to assure her mother that she has not changed.
  2. Sikky continuing on growing his brains phase, proposes to Dips, or rather blackmails her that she should get him a small role in the movie that she is part of; if she wants him not to rat on her with his Mummyji. Dips laughs at him saying Mummyji is leaving for Delhi in the morning.
  3. Next morning as Radhaji gets ready to leave the house, RK stops her from leaving, through stubborn tearing of the flight tickets, accepting the fact that he will be all alone if she leaves and also the fact that she wants him to apologize to Madhu for his bad behaviour to her and that he is ready to do it. Dips is disappointed, Sikky is elated and Sikky reminds his blackmail. Dips agrees.
  4. Rishbala moment- RK next day at the studio is ready to apologize to Madhu. First she is not ready to give him her time and when he finally pins her against the wall, she turns her face away. He tells her she need not talk to him and just needs to listen to her, but needs to look at him. He notices Madhu shedding tears, turns her face towards him and is moved at her closed eyes. As she opens her eyes, he tries to wipe her tears, Bittuji interrupts them. Why ?
  5. Because, just around that time outside the studio, Sultan has come with his men to personally break the windshield of RK's car to punish him for threatening his kid that he shall not be able to walk. He leaves a threatening letter to RK. RK losing his temper again...Episode ends

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Angeena, SD, Soundarya22, vkk2429
Page 2 - MarathiMulgi, have-a-dream, Angeena, Soundarya22, SD
Page 3 - Sub_Ram, amrithas, pnars
Page 4 - river123
Page 5 - Ananya05
Page 6 - zoya_nazia
Page 7 - Gurtiluv
Page 8 - blacklambo, river123
Page 10 - kt25, FazzyBoom
Page 12 - dramacrazy12

Fun Posts
Page 2 - ennishet

MM's Fun Corner 
 Page 2

Song Dedications
Soundarya - Page 6
SD - Page 10 and 11

Syl's pictorial Commentary
Originally posted by undisclosed

Sultan wrote some nice poetry to RK...but but he forgot "Juliet is the Sun"...Juliet is mad..

ROMEO & JULIET

Zorica's Poster Commentary

Originally posted by zorica

Krithika: Look at their faces.. Feel sorry for them. As MM said, I think they will be more happy than anyone else if Madhu comes back..They will be saved from all the rest of the loonies

Anastasia21: Which one is Mangesh and which one is Patel? I thought Patel was a different guy up until few episodes ago. They look fed up. Such a fabulous capture Zorica. Thumbs UpClap

wallpaper
http://i47.tinypic.com/16bzq6g.jpg

Ananya05:  What a poignant scene this was ! Much needed respite for Rishbala shippers.  Hope restored. Thank you for the wallpaper Zorica.  

wallpaper
http://i50.tinypic.com/4s1iqf.jpg

SD: My dedication for these two posters.

<<<MAMMA MIA  from ABBA>>>
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-oh
Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go.

***(Applicable for both RK and Madhu)

FazzyBoom: Oh wow! His expression, his caress, his longing, her hesitation.. You've captured it amazingly well Zorica. Thank you. You always capture the essence of the scenes

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 17 March 2013 at 4:44pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009shanmanjuguapaMikolingamPreetD_miSha_desigrl414vaani21Zorica_Bgdvkk2429river123Angeenasree.gattuhave-a-dreamzoya_naziyaAnanya05-optimist-

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Links to other related threads for the ED thread participators

Topics that are NON-Episode related or need deep discussions can be taken over to META thread. 
  • Link to  Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-2

Any news article, segments, videos, valid information that you want to share with members and want to discuss can be posted here. Also, discussions around future tracks can also be taken up.

• Chat link -Can't stop discussing and thinking about MBVerse

Want to just chat, crib, without any constraints, then you can go that thread.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009PreetDkt25vkk2429vaani21AngeenaSoundarya22have-a-dreamAnanya05zoya_naziyaennishet-optimist-

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Sikky to Dips:   Khatm ho jaayegi Tota Maina ki kahaani

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The Channel/PH taking a dig at other channel/show.  Look at this.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009pranitibcbs_srkkt25vaani21vkk2429KaySoundarya22Shazziearmummyhave-a-dreamriver123Angeenazoya_naziyaAnanya05-optimist-ennishet

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Just the threat of Radhaji leaving made RK swallow his pride, and agree to apologizing to Madhu. How hard it must have been for RK to even contemplate apologizing to a girl who he has wronged, what a blow to his ego it must have been to admit that he wronged her.. In the end his fear of loosing his mother, not due to destiny, but due to his own machinations was too much. He loves his mother truly, no tricks, no acting.

Madhu doesn't know what she is trying to achieve by what she is doing. Well, I don't either. But when she was telling Padmini about how she hasn't changed, it seemed to me as if she was asking to be reassured, as if she was asking a question than making a statement. She herself is not sure if she is the same Madhu she was. She is doubting herself.

The silence between RK and Madhu on the sets ... wow.. My faith in RishBala is restored. DancingPartyThere is hope after all. No acting, nothing fake .. it was honest.. and there was no alcohol. They gazed each other in the eye, RK raised his hand to wipe Madhu's tears, and Madhu looked ready to let him. Day DreamingDay Dreaming I'm just sad that he didn't get a chance to apologize to Madhu. Just plain wrong timing on Bittooji and Sultan's part. Kabaab mein haddi, both of them.

But why was Madhu crying? Confused

Radhaji's look as RK agreed to apologize Madhu, her tears when RK requested her not to leave him.. You won, lady. Your faith in your son won. She gambled her relationship with her son, and came out a winner.. Well done! Thumbs Up A risky move well executed which looked set to reap rich dividends. Unfortunately, due to Sultan & Bittooji, all your efforts went down the drain. Honestly, if RK hadn't agreed to apologize, I think she would have walked to Delhi if that was what it took..

Sultan. Angry He came, he saw, but he didn't conquer. Couldn't he have waited a little more? What was he planning to achieve by leaving that note when he didn't even mention his name? I guess he thinks that Madhu has told her husband everything.

Sikky's first attempt at ordering about Dipali is so far a success, with a little unknowingly given help from RK. I do wonder however, how can Dipali get him a role in the movie? Confused

ETA: Poor Mangesh!! Maa beta ek se badhkar ek hain dramebaazi mein! LOL And those people on the set.. Tamasha nahin hona chahiye.. It ain't gonna happen, mate!

Edited by Angeena - 16 March 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

skippdogweashanmanjuanuradha_2009FazzyBoomMikolingambcbs_srksnowy72lovehappinessSub_RamblacklamboZorica_Bgdvkk2429vaani21Kayprema_ksdesigrl414amrithassree.gattuDiahharmummyhave-a-dreamSoundarya22river123Ananya05zoya_naziyacrazygirl4RD0-SD-0susan7-optimist-ennishet..NadiaZ..

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Wicked people!!!! Wicked Wicked Wicked !!!!

He was going to do his "Maafi Maangna". Was it necessary to drag the scene so long that he gets interrupted and checks Sultan's drama and once again starts a Chillar drama.  Yaar Chillar party samajh rakha hai humko Angry .

Anyways, the titans keep on matching themselves. Madhu vowed to her mother, she is never going to back-out until RK learns to bend and bow his head. RK started on that trip but CVs' Samay (Time Machine) reminded them, that it is not yet the time.

Both the stalwarts, made up with their mommies after the Karara Thappads. They want Mommy's Paappads, so they pleased their mothers with their promises. Madhu will not let her mother be ashamed of her actions and RK will ask Madhu's forgiveness to make his mom stay with him. Well RK failed in his attempt...let's see how much Madhu can hold on to her promise.

Filler-Builder Episode, with Dips being taken care of by Sikky and RK. Sikky with his blackmailing and RK stopping his mom from leaving him. 
Finally the baccha is now a proper baccha to his Mommy. Clap He acts like a boy. Good for you Rishabh Kundra. Becoming healthy. 
Today Radhaji for once; had her two sons, sane with brain at the same time. Clap She is truly blessed today LOL

Now I want to see RK bonding with Sikky and they make a team together. RK needs to grow his own party. I am serious and not joking. This is how he can start getting normal. First bridging with Mom. This is done now.  They both are okay now...she can shout at him and he will listen to her. Naraazgi-Zid-Manaana...It was good to watch the mother and son together and he humbly accept that he will be alone without her. As usual, he does not mince words with his mother, prefers to keep them straight. 
RK's bridging with Sikky, with whom he has to share his mother, soon has to follow. I hope this is why Sikky will be more on sets and RK will be forced to respect him for the man he is...I understand Sikky has done lot of bad things to RK in the past and even now he is being the sly guy and taking his wife's help, but it does have a dramatic purpose I believe. It is always better for a stronger person to learn to forgive weakness of others and let the grudges go. I want this for RK and through this I want Sikky growing away from Kukkji and Dips who just stunt his brain for their own use. Hope CVs listen to this. Even Sikky can improve. He is not that bad guy...we have all seen that...

An aside...I never liked Kukkuji and so I don't care if he doesn't even come back to the show.

Nothing much to talk about chillar drama of Sultan followed by Precap Chillar drama of RK. Madhu is trying to get a hang of things there...thinking hard...who is the cheaper/chillad of the two...Sultan or RK Geek

Me the Chillar Party here, I will definitely watch on Monday LOL Besharam jo tahri Wink

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 16 March 2013 at 10:25am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009alexchFazzyBoomSub_RamlovehappinessPreetDdramagobcbs_srksnowy72vaani21kt25Zorica_Bgdvkk2429blacklambo4EVRoptimistprema_ksdesigrl414Kaynlm4amrithasAngeenariver123Soundarya22Shazziehave-a-dreamzoya_naziyaAnanya05ennishetsusan7-optimist-..NadiaZ..

Soundarya22 IF-Dazzler
Soundarya22
Soundarya22

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Dimaag ka dahi banati hai , honestly this serial. Just when  I broke my head and finally thought of a funny song to dedicate to these two, they go and do one intense eyelock. LOL. But there's the precap so I'll  post my song later, it will still be relevant. 

Summary:
  • Dips and Sikky - Sikky wants Dipali to wangle a role for him in Dard - E--Ishq or he threatens to tell Radhaji what he saw b/w RK and Dips.
  • Dips taunts and mocks him becoz Radhaji has planned to leave for Delhi early in the morning. So she is quite sure he will never get to speak to her
  • Madhu comes home, and tells Padmini to trust her. Though she also says she does'nt know why she's going through all of this. All she knows is that she won't back off till RK backs off. Padmini though worried, accepts Madhu's explanation.
  • next morning, Radhaji prepares to leave. RK refuses to let her go, she says she will leave for Delhi unless...RK completes her sentence, he needs to apologise to madhu. RK tells her he will apologise but she cannot leave because he will be left all alone. Radhaji agrees to stay back. 
  • At the sets, production is hoping there's no tamasha & they can complete their shoot. ROFL. High hopes...
  • RK wants to talk to Madhu to apologise, she refuses to speak with him.
  • Sultan drives in, breaks the glass on RK's car, leaves a note & drives away. Coward kahin ka...
  • RK corners Madhu, she averts her eyes. He turns her face, discovers she has tears, he gets affected, both of them get into a deep eyelock, her eyes teary but accusing. RK is about to wipe her tears, when Bittuji comes running in. SO whats new!!??Angry. We cannot even have one Rishbala scene in peace. 
  • RK comes out, sees the damage to the car and is furious. He reads the note left by Sultan. 

Edited by Soundarya22 - 16 March 2013 at 8:38pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009shanmanjuFazzyBoombcbs_srksnowy72Sub_RamZorica_Bgdblacklambovkk2429vaani21Kaydesigrl414amrithashave-a-dreamarmummyriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya__VJ__0-SD-0susan7ennishet-optimist-..NadiaZ..

vkk2429 Goldie
vkk2429
vkk2429

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Yay! RK did not allow his mother to leave.Dancing
RK finally admitting and saying it ALOUD that he will be all 
alone if she leaves him. That is something...Dancing
It was an awww moment for me. 
Tells how well he knows his mother...knowing what his mother will want him to do and also agreeing to it.

Sikki finds a way to blackmail Dips..Nice move, buddy.Thumbs Up
The dialogues in the bedroom by sikki..good...ab superstar ka bhai bhi dialogues maarne laga... LOL
Sikki's day turned out to be lucky when RK convinced his mom not to go... and made good use of it for his benefit..
Let us see what Dips will do? This is getting interesting with them. 

Madhu trying to convince her mom that she has not changed...saying she did not want to say any more lies  and did not want to make her mom feel ashamed. 
Don't want to analyse it...too many thoughts in my head about that..let us see how it unfolds...Stern Smile

Back in the set, RK trying to apologise to Madhu genuinely..
She is affected by him and he is affected by her tears...
Lo and Behold, Bittuji appears and breaks their tender moment..I am reminded of those times before when it used to happen so often and we all used to get so mad...Angry
Bittuji not done...but poor him...what to do.. he had to come
because of Sultan's act... Ermm

Wish Bittuji had seen the face of sultan...Conveniently the note did not mention about Aryan...because the threat was made by RK to Aryan..which he did not know.. now the note also did not mention it.. Madhu is also not going to say anything about it... 
Why are they prolonging the confrontation for so long???Confused
Still will wait patiently as long as there is good drama..Stern Smile

Precap :  The tender moment gone...and the zeher spills again..Unhappy

Edited by vkk2429 - 16 March 2013 at 10:19am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuskippdogweasnowy72dramagobcbs_srkKaydesigrl414vaani21blacklamboZorica_BgdDrashti13river123AngeenaSoundarya22armummysoni28amrithashave-a-dreamananya2000crazygirl4RD0-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyasusan7ennishet-optimist-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index