PR 1000 Episode WU: khushiyo ke hazhar pal - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

@tanyaz :- i feel good to skip it... they could have celebrated it with relating it to the actual track of the show.. with sushita n ashvik together n others too.. rather than most of them missing from the show.. n the dances were truly yuck..i actually dnt have more to say about this stupid celebration.. even i wanted a good saree for purvi n a hair style too.. even ovi's hairstyle wasn't good with her hairs back.. manav looked n behaved as the way he shld..rather than his kids dancing away when their mom is in coma..

You guys should try and get in touch with Asha Negi about that hairstyle and the saree...She has a big role in the show now with Ankita gone ... she should also have a say in the way she is being presented ..

I think in all the girls , Varsha  looked good and one can clearly see why ...she is not wearing that dreadful hump ...

Today I liked Hiten a lot .He looked very good ...

What is a talented guy like RD doing in this show where his talent is clearly getting wasted ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
The best celebration for me was what was done when the Pavitra Rishta team went to a chawl ..

I am posting the videos here , if anyone is interested ...

@tanyaz :- i think u r rite..we arvians shld tweet asha the same..but i doubt it as they go with what the cvs say as its their demand..

i hate the sarees purvi wear n her hairstyle... atleast punni got better dresses n the hair do

@tanyaz :- i think u r rite..we arvians shld tweet asha the same..but i doubt it as they go with what the cvs say as its their demand..

i hate the sarees purvi wear n her hairstyle... atleast punni got better dresses n the hair do
Why can't she say No .I saw Ovi's hairstyle , it is not as bad as Asha's because at least Ovi is not wearing a hump .If Shruti Kanwar can say No that sensless hump then why not Asha Negi who is supposed to be the lead of the show now ..

You guys have to use twitter , face book ..whatever you can ..

She cannot control her role and what Purvi's actions  will be but at least she can try and take control of how Purvi is presented on screen ..

Do you remember how Ankita used ot spend so much  money and get some sarees from her own pocket ...

I think you guys should try and tell Asha to change the hair style at least ...
@tanyaz:-  yeppss we are going to tweet her..as she can atleast request them for a good wardrobe n hair style... lets see what the cvs do ... 

yepp shruthi's hairstyle was a lil better than the bumps of teju n purvi.. 
but cvs wont change her bong look i believe..

@tanyaz:-  yeppss we are going to tweet her..as she can atleast request them for a good wardrobe n hair style... lets see what the cvs do ... 

yepp shruthi's hairstyle was a lil better than the bumps of teju n purvi.. 
but cvs wont change her bong look i believe..
No they won't change the Bengali look because of her husband 's back ground and Purvi is supposed to be a traditional girl ..

Thanks for the WU..dear

For a 1000 episodes ..CV's decided to give us this ME episode..wasting time..

I can't believe that Ekta accepted this epsode doing that way..I've no words..

Won't put something worst here  ..rules are rules heh nah MOds..😉 I respect..but sometime believe I want to open my mouth..but unfortunately .my mouth is open but can't type..😆

Just one thing when they did the Pooja for Shiv ji..I remember

First Archu and Manv..Like  in the FB...(Manv thought)

2nd..Arvi..the first time they were very very close when doing  Shivji Pooja in that Mandir..
and then the cobra...Purvi took Arjun by his shirt..😊 
Will never forget that scene cause its thier first close scene ..

I  like also when everyone prayed for Archu...don't know why its the prayer i think  ..I cried..😭

its all I like about today episode..
Think tomorrow will not watch it on TV...

Really if Ekta and all cv's company continue on this way they will loose PR for good..

ps.. Me too want a change on Asha sarees..and hairstyle..👎🏼
My god Punni (Jia) is so gorgeous..Like wow she put her sarees..she look very beautiful..👏

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
Thanks for written Update, I did not like the episode without Archana and arvi performance,
Congratulations PR for completing 1000 episodes...
I followed the show for Archana and manav ...
They messed up when married Ovi with Arjun instead of Purvi and no sooner it drift me away
god knows what they are trying to show
thanks for the update

CVs have totally lost their track and trying to fill up the time given to them

which family in the world celeberate with dancing when a dear member of their family is in coma?

it is said pooja is for Archu's recovery. but her children having good time dancing in front of chawl people. then who will get a mind to pray for Archu seeing this happy family?

totally there is not PR. PR doesn't alone mean the realtionship between husband and wife. it also means the realtionship between every family member. here they made mockery of relationship in the name of dancing.