Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Boring.. Epi devu di put my written update here. I wasted my 1 hour.. I m getting mad.😆
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, the typical "celebration."  Highly disappointed on how the channel used ArMan and ArVi to promote the special (saw on a graphic) and so far, there's nothing. What a great way to get views 🤢
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: --.NArESh.--

Boring.. Epi devu di put my written update here. I wasted my 1 hour.. I m getting mad.😆

Is it really over? It na jaldi, arrey nothing happened yaar. Your WU will stay as it, it is important.😆
-Naresh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

Is it really over? It na jaldi, arrey nothing happened yaar. Your WU will stay as it, it is important.😆

nahi.. Plz post here. Btw di do u knw 2day at 1 pm Zee shows our sushita.😳 PR ka 1st epi.😳
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: --.NArESh.--

nahi.. Plz post here. Btw di do u knw 2day at 1 pm Zee shows our sushita.😳 PR ka 1st epi.😳

What?? Didnt know that...I wll remove my update from first page.
That epi was EPIC.
-Naresh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

What?? Didnt know that...I wll remove my update from first page.
That epi was EPIC.

yes i hv total 720 PR epi frm 1st epi. I love concept of show. Btw di wht is ur opinion regarding current PR?😆
-Naresh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Naresh yup are your exams over?

2mrrw is sunday na dada. Xam paper nahi hai😆🤣
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Wow, the typical "celebration."  Highly disappointed on how the channel used ArMan and ArVi to promote the special (saw on a graphic) and so far, there's nothing. What a great way to get views 🤢

but i wonder if they got any views by the way.. it was total crap..everyone keeps dreamining about their partners.. n when they come out of their dreams they make sad puppy , faces .. they get a reality check by seeing the reality...

this special epi was like all other previous epis was total crap,crappier n crappiest..👍🏼
crazy2012 thumbnail
I was thinking that it was Shivratri special epi😆😆

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy2012

I was thinking that it was Shivratri special epi😆😆

there was nothing special.. i feel really sorry for those who wasted their precious time watching the epi..they deserve ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  ⭐️ ⭐️  ⭐️10 stars from me