Indian Telly Awards (updated) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
^Thank you! I didn't know that! I have updated it on the first page. =)

Nina, I am not too sure. I think I did it the wrong way. Check if you can nominate more than once after we confirm the nomination via email.
I confirmed the nomination and when I logged back in, they still had my nomination choices there. So I guess we don't need to nominate more than once. When is this awards show getting televised? 
Yep, I guess multiple voting isn't allowed then. I don't know. This is still the nomination stage, there would be a voting stage too, I suppose, if our nominations are successful.

Oh! And can someone ask Jyo Di to sticky this thread, i might not be around later to ask her. It gets un-stickied everytime I update something! =(
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Yep, I guess multiple voting isn't allowed then. I don't know. This is still the nomination stage, there would be a voting stage too, I suppose, if our nominations are successful.

Oh! And can someone ask Jyo Di to sticky this thread, i might not be around later to ask her. It gets un-stickied everytime I update something! =(

PMed di...so when she logs on she will see it!😊
Hey Anu Just Checked i think you forgot to add Bua ...😳

Actor in a Negative Role
Name- Ananya Khare
Character Name- Maya
Show- punar Vivaah
OMG..Thanks for informing Anu and guruandkratz!

I will check my mailbox right away!
Ahh Let me Check..Thankz For The info...!
done!!! But are you sure multiple voting is allowed.
Multiple voting is not allowed. Once you confirm your nominations, you can't vote anymore. As for the deadline, it has not been specified. I think it was extended, so just vote! =)  Edited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago